PDA

View Full Version : Bell Just Rang again.

Lord McBuckethead
08-01-2019, 08:16 PM
No idea who it is. Lets hope for a big splash.

Saltydog
08-01-2019, 08:50 PM
possibly a replacement for Jakivuan Brown who flipped to UM this evening?

Fader21
08-01-2019, 10:13 PM
Wheat

Jack Lambert
08-02-2019, 07:57 AM

Was there a big spread over on the CL about it?*****

RezDog7
08-02-2019, 08:03 AM
Was there a big spread over on the CL about it?*****

Nashville is writing up the article as we speak.

Tbonewannabe
08-02-2019, 09:05 AM

Must have stayed in a nice hotel with backpack service.**** Weird to have a commit go on one visit and flip to UM and close his recruitment. I wonder if his parents got some of those work from home jobs.

Doggie_Style
08-02-2019, 09:22 AM
Must have stayed in a nice hotel with backpack service.**** Weird to have a commit go on one visit and flip to UM and close his recruitment. I wonder if his parents got some of those work from home jobs.

Brown, Forbes and McDonald were always going to be flip risks. Only Forbes made it to the BBQ and that was after he initially announced he was going to Oxford!

Ifyouonlyknew
08-02-2019, 09:25 AM
Brown, Forbes and McDonald were always going to be flip risks. Only Forbes made it to the BBQ and that was after he initially announced he was going to Oxford!

True but McDonald didn't go anywhere.

Tbonewannabe
08-02-2019, 09:40 AM

Didn't UM "used to" pay guys not to go to our stuff? Could be an internet rumor that I saw somewhere.

Pollodawg
08-02-2019, 12:22 PM
We knew Brown was shakey, from what I understand. I’ll take a 4* Olineman and Wheat over a 3* kid who was shaky at best, anyway.

Bothrops
08-02-2019, 01:05 PM
Brown will get a bump in the ratings because of this at some point. So he may not be a 3 star for too long.

Jack Lambert
08-02-2019, 01:11 PM
Brown will get a bump in the ratings because of this at some point. So he may not be a 3 star for too long.

at that point he will go to Auburn.***

ScoobaDawg
08-02-2019, 01:18 PM
Moorhead deleted the tweet.

maroonmania
08-02-2019, 04:32 PM

The question is why do these guys commit to us in the first place? I mean if they flipped based on a Bama offer or something it would at least be understandable. We are the superior program to OM right now so if you want to go to OM why not just commit there to start with?

FriarsPoint
08-02-2019, 04:36 PM
The question is why do these guys commit to us in the first place? I mean if they flipped based on a Bama offer or something it would at least be understandable. We are the superior program to OM right now so if you want to go to OM why not just commit there to start with?

Perception, image, “the show”