PDA

View Full Version : Tate Martell

msstate7
07-31-2019, 06:59 AM
Auburn has plenty of QBs. Will he announce for OM this week or next?

ShotgunDawg
07-31-2019, 07:24 AM
Huh? He's not transferring.

I still don't know how Martell was ruled eligible & how it happened within a week.

Meanwhile, our transfer from Louisville Allan Love can't get the NCAA to get around to his case. Do the blue bloods ever have transfers that take this long to get cleared?

BrunswickDawg
07-31-2019, 07:39 AM

Wait - is he now transferring from Miami?

msstate7
07-31-2019, 07:45 AM
Apparently I read some fake news. Pretty good job of it on Facebook, but I can't find a link outside there. Sorry

Covercorner2
07-31-2019, 08:16 AM

Do yourself a favor and check out Martell's GF on Instagram. He isn't going anywhere....

justwin
07-31-2019, 10:19 PM
Huh? He's not transferring.

I still don't know how Martell was ruled eligible & how it happened within a week.

Meanwhile, our transfer from Louisville Allan Love can't get the NCAA to get around to his case. Do the blue bloods ever have transfers that take this long to get cleared?

he and the new OC Enos from Bama that Manny poached are going to be a good combo. got a feeling that Miami is going to be looking more forward to playing UF than vice versa

bulldawg28
07-31-2019, 11:09 PM
he and the new OC Enos from Bama that Manny poached are going to be a good combo. got a feeling that Miami is going to be looking more forward to playing UF than vice versa

It's only a feeling. Florida is going to drill Miami

wmccgc
08-01-2019, 12:35 PM

Manny vs Danny

msstate7
08-01-2019, 12:37 PM

I wanna lay the points. Not sure how good Tate Martell is gonna be though... he's only thing that's kept me from betting Florida yet. Probably will though

Lord McBuckethead
08-01-2019, 12:50 PM
Manny vs Danny

Dan whipped the hell out of him last time.

Doggie_Style
08-01-2019, 12:55 PM
Auburn did just get a 2021 QB commit from Georgia - Aaron McLaughlin 4*......that may help us with Ty Keyes

Lord McBuckethead
08-01-2019, 12:57 PM
https://www.instagram.com/kikipasso/?utm_source=ig_embed

yeah, he would be dumb to go somewhere else.

Ifyouonlyknew
08-01-2019, 12:57 PM
Auburn did just get a 2021 QB commit from Georgia - Aaron McLaughlin 4*......that may help us with Ty Keyes

Yea it doesn't hurt but Keyes wasn't in the top 3-4 2021 QB's on Auburn's board.

chef dixon
08-01-2019, 01:11 PM
It will be ugly on August 24th. Danny will embarrass Manny, who is in over his head as head coach of the U

bulldawg28
08-02-2019, 07:40 AM
I wanna lay the points. Not sure how good Tate Martell is gonna be though... he's only thing that's kept me from betting Florida yet. Probably will though

Florida by 17. Mullen runs the score up in these types of games.

Lord McBuckethead
08-02-2019, 12:48 PM
It will be ugly on August 24th. Danny will embarrass Manny, who is in over his head as head coach of the U

It will not be ugly. I think Mullen wins by 4 points.

StarkVegasSteve
08-02-2019, 01:08 PM
I wouldn't count Manny out in this one too fast. Manny will be highly motivated for this game. He's got a lot of doubters that don't think he should've gotten the Miami job on top of the fact that he's facing his old boss. Don't think he won't be keyed into what the CC is gonna do offensively in that game. I still think Florida's talent will win out in the end, but I don't think it'll be a blowout by any means.

BrunswickDawg
08-02-2019, 01:14 PM
I wouldn't count Manny out in this one too fast. Manny will be highly motivated for this game. He's got a lot of doubters that don't think he should've gotten the Miami job on top of the fact that he's facing his old boss. Don't think he won't be keyed into what the CC is gonna do offensively in that game. I still think Florida's talent will win out in the end, but I don't think it'll be a blowout by any means.

Keep an eye on my boy DeeJay Dallas at RB for Miami this year. Kid is a helluva athlete and could have a breakout season.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
08-02-2019, 01:52 PM
https://www.instagram.com/kikipasso/?utm_source=ig_embed

yeah, he would be dumb to go somewhere else.

If you had to draw up the perfect woman.......this is it.

VandelayIndustries
08-02-2019, 02:22 PM
Keep an eye on my boy DeeJay Dallas at RB for Miami this year. Kid is a helluva athlete and could have a breakout season.

Few times I saw Miami he impressed me.

ShotgunDawg
08-02-2019, 02:43 PM
Absolute shenanigans that Martell is eligible and Allen Love may not be. No justice in that.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
08-03-2019, 11:00 AM

I have to think Lateral Move will be motivated for this one, too. IIRC, Miami spurned Mullen twice; in 2010-11 when he came off as a guy that thinks he invented football and in 2015-16 when alumnus Mark Ricth came available. Mullen is a great coach when he wants to be and he will want to be for that game.