PDA

View Full Version : How many ifs?

Walkerhill
07-30-2019, 08:54 PM
How many if statements does it take for us to make the cfp?

If Tommy Stevens turns out to be a top 3 round talent...
If a second DT steps up to provide SEC level play alongside Autry...
If the team stays healthy...

If others aspects turn out status quo, or as expected, how many if statements does it take for us to reasonably be a contender. How far away are we, really, from a magical season like the AU 2010 season?

Might not be as far away as it seems. Also, the line between 8-4 and cfp could be pretty, pretty thin.

msstate7
07-30-2019, 09:06 PM
We've gone 8-4 five times since 2010. Not once was one of those teams close to the CFB playoff

Coach007
07-30-2019, 09:06 PM

If others aspects turn out status quo, or as expected, how many if statements does it take for us to reasonably be a contender. How far away are we, really, from a magical season like the AU 2010 season?

Might not be as far away as it seems. Also, the line between 8-4 and cfp could be pretty, pretty thin.

The only IF, imo, is Stevens. IF Stevens plays at a DAK level, we will repeat what we did and have a chance to make the CFP.

ShotgunDawg
07-30-2019, 09:13 PM

All these and we need some margin for error.

Need Bama to lose a game or two.

I don't think you design a 12-0 scenario for MSU, but maybe, if you're dreaming, 10-2 is a remote possibility. So things have to lineup where 10-2 wins the division.

msstate7
07-30-2019, 09:17 PM
Delete

Coach007
07-30-2019, 09:33 PM
We've gone 8-4 five times since 2010. Not once was one of those teams close to the CFB playoff

.... yes we were. The Dak run was very close. we went 10-2 in regular play. We played at bama and lost by 5. Dak had a bad game and Mullen had a worse game. Very winnable game and that win would have put the #1 team in the nation in the playoff

msstate7
07-30-2019, 09:34 PM
.... yes we were. The Dak run was very close. we went 10-2 in regular play. We played at bama and lost by 5. Dak had a bad game and Mullen had a worse game. Very winnable game and that win would have put the #1 team in the nation in the playoff
Uhhh, that team was 10-2, not 8-4

ETA... 8-4 teams: 2010, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2018

Homedawg
07-30-2019, 09:47 PM

There aren't enough ifs to get us to the cfp. We have a better chance of going 6-6.

Homedawg
07-30-2019, 09:48 PM
The only IF, imo, is Stevens. IF Stevens plays at a DAK level, we will repeat what we did and have a chance to make the CFP.

So I guy who hasNEVER been a starter needs to be as good as dak, gotcha. That ain't happening and if it did, we still won't make it.

Homedawg
07-30-2019, 09:54 PM

Dak was way worse than dan that day. Not close.sorry wrong quote

Homedawg
07-30-2019, 09:55 PM

Dak was way worse than dan was that day. Not close.

Coach007
07-30-2019, 09:55 PM
There aren't enough ifs to get us to the cfp. We have a better chance of going 6-6.

LMAO!

WOW!

RezDog7
07-30-2019, 10:49 PM
If my aunt had nuts she'd be my uncle.

Coach007
07-30-2019, 10:52 PM
If my aunt had nuts she'd be my uncle.

Not 100% true in today's world...

Just saying

Homedawg
07-30-2019, 10:58 PM
LMAO!

WOW!
Bookmark this then. To go to the playoff we have to, at worst be 11-1. I'll stand by what I said

Goldendawg
07-30-2019, 11:17 PM

Not all 5 point losses are equal. We scored a garbage TD to cut it to 5 at the end of the game. That season had a surreal feeling for me when we were #1 and as usual couldn't finish the job against bama or UM.

Goldendawg
07-30-2019, 11:21 PM

If we go 6-6, someone needs to go. 6-6 is 4 OOC cupcake wins and 2-6 in the SEC, totally unacceptable for any coach at this point in our program. Really, just which two SEC "powerhouses" do we beat to give us that great record? I'll wait. Hail State!

TaleofTwoDogs
07-30-2019, 11:36 PM
Not 100% true in today's world...

Just saying

You beat me to it. I guess she didn't tell her nephew about the operation...…..

Todd4State
07-30-2019, 11:52 PM
We have four games to work on the "ifs". Our season hinges on Auburn on the road. We win that one and we could have a special season.

BuckyIsAB****
07-31-2019, 12:30 AM
We have four games to work on the "ifs". Our season hinges on Auburn on the road. We win that one and we could have a special season.

It hinges on LSU at home IMO. If we lose on the plains nobody should be crying about it. We will have a punchers chance but just remember the last time we went there with a good team we got beat like a red headed step child and got screwed out of a game changing play early in the first. Idk if Barn will be as good this year as they were then (beat Bama and UGA) but they wont be a bad team by any stretch. They are not that good up front so our DL will have a chance to get off to a good start in the league. I think they bring back a chunk of starters on that OL from last year that wasnt very good.

LSU at home is certainly winnable, a win there and I think the season goes from good to great. Davis Wade will be quite a scene that night. They cant throw it and Shoop will be ready to tee off on them with no threat of a real passing game. Even if they had one I feel pretty good with Dantzler and Smitherman. Offensively against them will be a struggle again if we cant throw it at all. Power read and inside zone will only take you so far against good defenses.

DancingRabbit
07-31-2019, 12:45 AM

I can't argue with this. Odds say 7-8 wins. Which is closer to 6 than 11.

Jarius
07-31-2019, 06:14 AM
Tommy Stevens would have to play at a Dak level and a wide receiver would have to step up in a major way. It would be considered one of the biggest underdog stories in sports for us to make the CFB playoff this year. 10-2 is the ceiling with this team and that's not getting us into the CFB playoff. Alabama is not losing 2 games with their schedule.

msstate7
07-31-2019, 06:27 AM
Tommy Stevens would have to play at a Dak level and a wide receiver would have to step up in a major way. It would be considered one of the biggest underdog stories in sports for us to make the CFB playoff this year. 10-2 is the ceiling with this team and that's not getting us into the CFB playoff. Alabama is not losing 2 games with their schedule.

Stevens would have to surpass dak level, 2010 cam newton level

Jarius
07-31-2019, 06:54 AM

Nah. His defense will be much better than Dak's was in 14 and his schedule has the toughest 2 teams at home instead of the road. That being said, he will not be anywhere near Dak level 2014 because A) he isn't that good and B) his receivers won't be on 14's level.

ShotgunDawg
07-31-2019, 07:26 AM

Nah. Stevens has a better defense, OL, & RB than Dak did

msstate7
07-31-2019, 07:39 AM
Nah. Stevens has a better defense, OL, & RB than Dak did

S&P+ looks at the 2014 defense much different than you guys and the traditional stats. They have it at #26, which would be the 4th best we've had since 2009. I didn't particularly like the strategy, but I think Mullen knew he had a great offense so just wanted to hold teams to FGs

Jarius
07-31-2019, 07:43 AM
S&P+ looks at the 2014 defense much different than you guys and the traditional stats. They have it at #26, which would be the 4th best we've had since 2009. I didn't particularly like the strategy, but I think Mullen knew he had a great offense so just wanted to hold teams to FGs

The S&P looks at the 2019 defense for state and predicts it to be #2 in the country.....so if you're going to use that then use it for both. If we could magically import 2014 Dak and 2014 receivers we would have a legit shot at the playoffs. We don't though so it won't matter.

Jack Lambert
07-31-2019, 07:57 AM

I had to read it three time until I understood what you were saying. Sometimes it's not what you say it's how.

Liverpooldawg
07-31-2019, 08:13 AM
There are too many to list. Anything over 6-7 wins is gravy this year.

smootness
07-31-2019, 08:17 AM
Ahhhh, the limitless nature of preseason college football optimism never ceases to amaze me.

msstate7
07-31-2019, 08:51 AM
Ahhhh, the limitless nature of preseason college football optimism never ceases to amaze me.

Better load up on Stevens winning heisman and us winning sec**

jumbo
07-31-2019, 09:34 AM

A lot

Pipedream
07-31-2019, 09:50 AM
The S&P looks at the 2019 defense for state and predicts it to be #2 in the country.....so if you're going to use that then use it for both. If we could magically import 2014 Dak and 2014 receivers we would have a legit shot at the playoffs. We don't though so it won't matter.

I think any conversation about the playoffs with this team is quite ridiculous, but 10 wins would be a lofty, yet attainable goal. And if you have a top 30 defense AND offense, your chances at winning 10 games go through the roof. The average number of wins of teams that had that profile in 2018 was 11.

Maroonthirteen
07-31-2019, 09:53 AM
If we go 6-6, someone needs to go. 6-6 is 4 OOC cupcake wins and 2-6 in the SEC, totally unacceptable for any coach at this point in our program. Really, just which two SEC "powerhouses" do we beat to give us that great record? I'll wait. Hail State!

USM isn?t a cupcake. We should win the game but... we better have our sh.... together. Auburn has a solid OL and DL. If they can get any production out their QB.. they?ll be a tough tough out. Same for aTm on the road with a veteran QB returning. ThenLSU and Bama at home.

Anything north of 6-6 and our coaching staff did a great job.

tcdog70
07-31-2019, 10:16 AM
IF Joe learns how to run a QB sneak on 4th and 1.

PMDawg
07-31-2019, 10:28 AM

Ah the preseason. When slightly above average teams turn into championship teams. Haha

IF everything goes right, this is a 9-3 team. 10-2 at absolute best. We can go 8-4 if some things go right. Gun to my head, we're going 7-5. 8-4 next likely, 6-6 next likely.

BB30
07-31-2019, 10:37 AM
Do we not learn anything from year to year? And some of yall are still going to be pissed when we finish 8-4 with 8-4 type talent.

msstate7
07-31-2019, 10:39 AM
Do we not learn anything from year to year? And some of yall are still going to be pissed when we finish 8-4 with 8-4 type talent.

8-4 should be the realistic goal for this team. I'll be content with 7-5

PMDawg
07-31-2019, 10:46 AM

That's the thing. Last year was NOT 8-4 talent. This year it is. Hopefully coaching doesn't drag us down a couple of games again.

RezDog7
07-31-2019, 11:03 AM
That's the thing. Last year was NOT 8-4 talent. This year it is. Hopefully coaching doesn't drag us down a couple of games again.

Yes it was, you just sized up your ring too early.

msstate7
07-31-2019, 11:05 AM

Yeah, joe maxed 2018 out. He truly is the greatest**

TrapGame
07-31-2019, 11:09 AM
I really hope Joe and the team take a giant leap this year to shut some of you sandy scrotum mother****ers up.

RezDog7
07-31-2019, 11:11 AM
Yeah, joe maxed 2018 out. He truly is the greatest**

Or, you've maxed out your ability to be a rational fan.

msstate7
07-31-2019, 11:11 AM
I really hope Joe and the team take a giant leap this year to shut some of you sandy scrotum mother****ers up.
Me too. I'm sick of their crap**

msstate7
07-31-2019, 11:12 AM
Or, you've maxed out your ability to be a rational fan.

We definitely should've lost to Kentucky, Florida, and Iowa last year.

RezDog7
07-31-2019, 11:16 AM

I mean, it's better than losing to South Alabama

msstate7
07-31-2019, 11:23 AM

Yes, it is. Raise is in order

Homedawg
07-31-2019, 11:26 AM

If JM is here for 9 years and doesn't have South Al loss he will earn a set of steak knives. But I also expect to beat uk every year and that off to 0-1 start.

Homedawg
07-31-2019, 11:27 AM
Yes, it is. Raise is in order

He got one.......

msstate7
07-31-2019, 11:30 AM
He got one.......

Well he should have... he didn't lose to south Alabama haha

I'm not even against the little raise, year added to contract... I playing. I hope joe proves me wrong

Tbonewannabe
07-31-2019, 11:34 AM
IF Joe learns how to run a QB sneak on 4th and 1.

You mean like we never did under Dan?

Tbonewannabe
07-31-2019, 11:38 AM

So you think we should always win on the road against the #12 team, at home against #7, and in a bowl game to #25? You must be a miserable guy since we have only won those type of games like once or twice in the last 20 years. I guess Joe shit all over your optimism of last year.

DancingRabbit
07-31-2019, 11:39 AM
If JM is here for 9 years and doesn't have South Al loss he will earn a set of steak knives. But I also expect to beat uk every year and that off to 0-1 start.

How soon we forget.

As long as Joe doesn't have a losing trifecta like Dan did in '16 - UK, BYU and South Alabama. Ouch.

msstate7
07-31-2019, 11:41 AM
So you think we should always win on the road against the #12 team, at home against #7, and in a bowl game to #25? You must be a miserable guy since we have only won those type of games like once or twice in the last 20 years. I guess Joe shit all over your optimism of last year.

Yes, I do think we should've won those games.

msstate7
07-31-2019, 11:43 AM
How soon we forget.

As long as Joe doesn't have a losing trifecta like Dan did in '16 - UK, BYU and South Alabama. Ouch.

Dan sucks something serious. I bet joe would coach circles around him, right?

msstate7
07-31-2019, 11:46 AM

Here's a little article from Tampa bay about the state of the Florida program last year...

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/florida-gators/2018/07/18/dan-*******-old-team-will-be-better-than-his-new-one-thats-a-good-thing/

DancingRabbit
07-31-2019, 11:48 AM
Dan sucks something serious. I bet joe would coach circles around him, right?

Seems like you're trolling especially hard today.

BuckyIsAB****
07-31-2019, 11:48 AM

We absolutely should have won those games but Moorhead sacrificed those in order to put his offense in instead of tailoring something he didnt want to do around Fitzgerald.

I like Moorhead and I know what he is trying to do, Im just not sure I agree with that strategy of giving up a special year to put in his offense. I see why he did it though

Homedawg
07-31-2019, 11:49 AM
How soon we forget.

Dan went 7-1 against uk. So your point is pretty dumb. So if joe wins 7 in a row agains then I'll cut him slack.
ETA and the shit show I watched against uk last year was just that. Awful plan, awful execution, awful adjustments by our offensive staff.

Tbonewannabe
07-31-2019, 11:52 AM

But why do you think that? Is it because Shoop came in and fixed the back end of our defense and improved it to #1? Where in the last 20 years have we beaten those type of teams? Even in 2014 with our run to #1, Auburn, LSU, and A&M did not finish the season ranked as high as UK last year. Everyone can't get over UK but that was a really good team. If you replace the name UK with Auburn then most people are ok with it.

UF is a sore spot because it is Mullen. 1) UF was at least as talented but probably more talented top to bottom. 2) Mullen knew Fitz's strengths and weaknesses better than Joe.
Even then if Mitchell catches that TD pass to take the lead, we have a great shot at winning that game.

Iowa - I will give you that one. Guidry turns a winning TD into a losing Int. Abram gets caught looking in the backfield for the first time all year. Those 2 plays lost that game. Sometimes the ball bounces your way and sometimes it doesn't.

Liverpooldawg
07-31-2019, 11:53 AM

Last year was 12-0 defensive talent and 6-6 offensive talent.

BuckyIsAB****
07-31-2019, 11:55 AM
But why do you think that? Is it because Shoop came in and fixed the back end of our defense and improved it to #1? Where in the last 20 years have we beaten those type of teams? Even in 2014 with our run to #1, Auburn, LSU, and A&M did not finish the season ranked as high as UK last year. Everyone can't get over UK but that was a really good team. If you replace the name UK with Auburn then most people are ok with it.

UF is a sore spot because it is Mullen. 1) UF was at least as talented but probably more talented top to bottom. 2) Mullen knew Fitz's strengths and weaknesses better than Joe.
Even then if Mitchell catches that TD pass to take the lead, we have a great shot at winning that game.

Iowa - I will give you that one. Guidry turns a winning TD into a losing Int. Abram gets caught looking in the backfield for the first time all year. Those 2 plays lost that game. Sometimes the ball bounces your way and sometimes it doesn't.

In my opinion football is the only game that you make your own breaks. People talk about baseball being a cruel game, I can see that game having a lot to do with luck. But football is not that. In my experience you get out of it exactly what you put into it. LSU is the luckiest team I have ever seen play a football game but at some point if you keep getting lucky you are probably just good

TrapGame
07-31-2019, 11:56 AM
We absolutely should have won those games but Moorhead sacrificed those in order to put his offense in instead of tailoring something he didnt want to do around Fitzgerald.

I like Moorhead and I know what he is trying to do, Im just not sure I agree with that strategy of giving up a special year to put in his offense. I see why he did it though

If you listened to Joe's interview on the SXM SEC Channel you'd hear him say pretty much the same thing. He admits it was a bumpy ride last year but now he sees guys who are way more comfortable with the offense. They know their roles.

TrapGame
07-31-2019, 11:58 AM
Seems like you're trolling especially hard today.

Yes Obi Wan, the douche is strong with this one.***

msstate7
07-31-2019, 11:58 AM
If you listened to Joe's interview on the SXM SEC Channel you'd hear him say pretty much the same thing. He admits it was a bumpy ride last year but now he sees guys who are way more comfortable with the offense. They know their roles.

That his quote this year? Last year, it was no one had picked his offense up as fast as us.

PMDawg
07-31-2019, 11:59 AM

I didn't think 10-2 would get a ring. Sorry you can't see Joe crapped away 2 extremely winnable regular season games with his hardheaded approach. We had a better roster than 11 teams we played last year.

DancingRabbit
07-31-2019, 12:02 PM
Dan went 7-1 against uk. So your point is pretty dumb. So if joe wins 7 in a row agains then I'll cut him slack.
ETA and the shit show I watched against uk last year was just that. Awful plan, awful execution, awful adjustments by our offensive staff.

My point is that some people try say Joe put on a shit show last year like never seen in Starkville, yet you only have to go back 2 years earlier to see similar losses.

What's your point?

TrapGame
07-31-2019, 12:04 PM
That his quote this year? Last year, it was no one had picked his offense up as fast as us.

I'm sure they picked it up but our starting QB wasn't there in live reps until August. Joe even said in the SXM interview having Fitz out of spring installation really set the stage for looking mediocre. He also said Fitz was really starting to pick up the reads and the nuances by the end of the season. Joe said if Fitz had one more year he would have looked a lot better b/c he had it he just needed to make the passes.

Tbonewannabe
07-31-2019, 12:04 PM
Here's a little article from Tampa bay about the state of the Florida program last year...

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/florida-gators/2018/07/18/dan-*******-old-team-will-be-better-than-his-new-one-thats-a-good-thing/

UF has recruited around top 15-20 over the 5 years prior to Mullen so that was the talent he had to work with. His shit QB that he took over was a 4 star top level QB in the country. He had 2 guys who were projected 1st round picks, LT and DE. LT was projected as a top 15 pick guy but slide because of a knee injury. DE was supposed to be a first round pick but apparently bombed the interview process at the combine so bad that teams took him off their draft boards entirely. They ended up with 5 guys taken with the LT sliding into the 2nd, DE sliding to the 3rd, 4th, and two guys in the 5th.

Not too far off our picks of 3 late 1st round, 2nd round, and 6th round.

UF's 4th round guy was a DB that matched up with their other DB who is a projected 1st round (possible 1st DB taken) guy this year. So all that said, let's not act like if Mullen was coaching last year and UF got a really good coach that there was zero chance we lose that game.

Tbonewannabe
07-31-2019, 12:07 PM
My point is that some people try say Joe put on a shit show last year like never seen in Starkville, yet you only have to go back The Previousyear earlier to see similar losses.

What's your point?

2018 UGA and AU had comparable defense to UK last year. Both of those games, Mullen got dominated like a little bitch but somehow that gets overlooked now.

Tbonewannabe
07-31-2019, 12:09 PM
I'm sure they picked it up but our starting QB wasn't there in live reps until August. Joe even said in the SXM interview having Fitz out of spring installation really set the stage for looking mediocre. He also said Fitz was really starting to pick up the reads and the nuances by the end of the season. Joe said if Fitz had one more year he would have looked a lot better b/c he had it he just needed to make the passes.

I don't think Fitz had the accuracy to ever truly run his offense. He is consistently inconsistent.

Homedawg
07-31-2019, 12:13 PM
The fact that JM failed is this- in our 4 reg season losses had we held the opponent to 7 points we would have gone 0-3 and one overtime game. But I know, I know it was fitz etc etc. blah blah blah

BuckyIsAB****
07-31-2019, 12:35 PM

You're just arguing for the sake of it now. He also admits he talked too much noise before the season he said that at media days.

MedDawg
07-31-2019, 01:25 PM

Dan never played a #12 ranked UK. For that matter, in nine years did Dan beat ANY teams ranked #12 at the end of the season?

Homedawg
07-31-2019, 01:34 PM
Dan never played a #12 ranked UK. For that matter, in nine years did Dan beat ANY teams ranked #12 at the end of the season?

They wouldn't have been number 12 nor would fla finished where they did if we had beaten them. Ever thought of that?? SMH

PMDawg
07-31-2019, 02:16 PM
I don't think Fitz had the accuracy to ever truly run his offense. He is consistently inconsistent.

Well, the rubber meets the road this year. We will see if it was Fitz or Joe. Hope it was Fitz. Suspect it was both. Hopefully his system clicks this year and we can actually score vs real defenses.

Leeshouldveflanked
07-31-2019, 02:24 PM
Joe probably figured that wide open SEC WR’s wouldn’t drop passes that hit them in the hands...(that cost us 2 games)....also Joe’s QB from last year just put any chance of a NFL future at risk by getting hurt playing Beach Volleyball....

Leeshouldveflanked
07-31-2019, 02:25 PM
Last year was 12-0 defensive talent and 6-6 offensive talent.

^^^^This^^^^

MedDawg
07-31-2019, 02:29 PM
They wouldn't have been number 12 nor would fla finished where they did if we had beaten them. Ever thought of that?? SMH

I did, wrote it, then took it out for simplicity. A team that lost to Dan but would have finished #12 had they beaten Dan would have still finished #15-20 or at worst #18-22. What was Dan's record against teams that finished #15-20 or #18-#22? Still not good at all, especially vs SEC teams away from home.

Dan wouldn't have beaten Kentucky last season. Or LSU. Maybe Florida, maybe Iowa, but both had good rushing defenses, so he might not have beaten them either. JoMo was two dropped passes from 10-3.

And still, why are we comparing JoMo to Mullen? Mullen left, we didn't fire him. We should compare JoMo to Jeremy Pruitt and Chad Morris. Would they have done better than 8-5? Would Jimbo or Malzahn have done better as a first year State coach? JoMo beat both of them last year. Would Orgeron have done better? Keep in mind that NONE of the others likely would have hired Shoop as State's DC.

Leeshouldveflanked
07-31-2019, 02:30 PM
Delete

Pipedream
07-31-2019, 03:10 PM

He doesn't share a unique opinion. Vegas had us favored in all 3 of those games.

RezDog7
07-31-2019, 04:53 PM
I didn't think 10-2 would get a ring. Sorry you can't see Joe crapped away 2 extremely winnable regular season games with his hardheaded approach. We had a better roster than 11 teams we played last year.

Is joe Moorhead the only coach to loose a game that he should have won? I guess you guys wouldn't have been satisfied unless we hired Saban.

Homedawg
07-31-2019, 05:00 PM
Is joe Moorhead the only coach to loose a game that he should have won? I guess you guys wouldn't have been satisfied unless we hired Saban.

No it happens. But preferably not 3 times in a year and lose another one that the other team was held at bay by our defense and we literally had no shot...... no point discussing bama.... I haven't given up on JM, however, last year was on him. Period.

RezDog7
07-31-2019, 05:42 PM
No it happens. But preferably not 3 times in a year and lose another one that the other team was held at bay by our defense and we literally had no shot...... no point discussing bama.... I haven't given up on JM, however, last year was on him. Period.

Yeah, Fitz was extremely accurate and made great reads***

msstate7
07-31-2019, 05:45 PM
The buck stops with... fitz

PMDawg
07-31-2019, 05:45 PM
He doesn't share a unique opinion. Vegas had us favored in all 3 of those games.

As did FPI, SP, etc.

RezDog7
07-31-2019, 05:51 PM
The buck stops with... fitz

Fire Moorhead

Homedawg
07-31-2019, 05:51 PM

Well quit making him do that every play then if he sucks at it.!!!!! Thanks for making my point.

RezDog7
07-31-2019, 05:52 PM
Do you morons understand how stupid you sound.

Oh my god, the most talent in history of football and we only win 8 games.

Good grief. That season is over, mine the **** on.

Homedawg
07-31-2019, 05:55 PM

Joe was great you win.... so when the players suck it's their fault and when they are good it's his credit? Players play the game, yes. But coaching matters. Put them in the best position to be successful. And if 7, 6,6, and 0 is the best we can do in 4 losses then he has to take a lot of the blame.

msstate7
07-31-2019, 06:00 PM
Joe was great you win.... so when the players suck it's their fault and when they are good it's his credit? Players play the game, yes. But coaching matters. Put them in the best position to be successful. And if 7, 6,6, and 0 is the best we can do in 4 losses then he has to take a lot of the blame.

JOE set scoring record in game 1 or whatever
Fitz/Eiland lost to Kentucky
Mitchell lost to Florida
JOE beat auburn
JOE beat jimbo
Fitz lost to LSU
JOE whipped OM
Guidry lost to Iowa

RezDog7
07-31-2019, 06:07 PM

I never said Joe was great nor do I believe it was all on fitz. Why can't it be both. We were all disappointed, but I've been disappointed after every MSU sports season since I've been alive (no championship). As great as the baseball season was, I'm disappointed we didn't win it all. Same with women's basketball. Until you win it all, there will always be "what if's". But all this dogging moorehead after one season and an 8-4 season is ridiculous. He appears to working to fix things that went wrong last year. Stop rehashing last season, it's over.

RezDog7
07-31-2019, 06:09 PM
JOE set scoring record in game 1 or whatever
Fitz/Eiland lost to Kentucky
Mitchell lost to Florida
JOE beat auburn
JOE beat jimbo
Fitz lost to LSU
JOE whipped OM
Guidry lost to Iowa

Sure thing hoss

DancingRabbit