PDA

View Full Version : Todd!! Need help. Rooker: Reds or Twins?

gravedigger
07-24-2019, 10:32 PM
Wikipedia says he plays for Chattanooga lookouts which was a twins club until last year and is now a Reds organization.

So did he get traded or what? I?d hate that. I like the twins better.

Hambone
07-24-2019, 11:58 PM
He’s with the Twins

parabrave
07-25-2019, 12:21 AM
Twins up in Rodchester

Todd4State
07-25-2019, 06:35 AM
Chattanooga was affiliated with the Twins last year. He's still a Twin.

gravedigger
07-25-2019, 07:26 AM
Chattanooga was affiliated with the Twins last year. He's still a Twin.

Thanks.

Hearing rumors of a trade next week for him now too. But just from a fellow fan.

Todd4State
07-25-2019, 10:01 AM
Thanks.

Hearing rumors of a trade next week for him now too. But just from a fellow fan.

You're welcome.

We'll see if Rooker is traded or not. The deadline is next week.

StateDawg44
07-25-2019, 10:12 AM
Damn I'm going to a Lookouts game next week. Was hoping to see him play.

parabrave
07-25-2019, 01:04 PM
Damn I'm going to a Lookouts game next week. Was hoping to see him play.

The Lookouts are now affiliated with the reds. The Twins are now in Pensacola.

Martianlander
07-25-2019, 03:02 PM
Who is the Huntsville team going to be affiliated with, or have they pinned that down for the new stadium they are building.

Todd4State
07-25-2019, 04:51 PM
Who is the Huntsville team going to be affiliated with, or have they pinned that down for the new stadium they are building.

It could be the Angels since that is who Mobile is with. I've heard that New Orleans is going to go from AAA to AA but I'm not sure which franchise that would be. I think most of that will become known in August or September after the minor league season ends.

I hate to see Mobile lose their team.

Randolph Dupree
07-26-2019, 01:33 PM
There seems to some talk of Rooker to the Giants. Not sure it's worth anything but there was some of that earlier in the week.

parabrave
07-26-2019, 04:56 PM
It could be the Angels since that is who Mobile is with. I've heard that New Orleans is going to go from AAA to AA but I'm not sure which franchise that would be. I think most of that will become known in August or September after the minor league season ends.

I hate to see Mobile lose their team.

The mobile team will be going to huntsville. Mobile and New Urleans will not have a team next year. Hopefully our Biloxi management will get off their lazy asses and market theses areas. Main reason why the mobile team is leaving is that the "Hank" is a dump and the City of Mobile will no put forth any improvrments. It seems that the late 90's Jackson City Council has taken up refuge in Mobile.

Todd4State
07-27-2019, 12:39 AM
The mobile team will be going to huntsville. Mobile and New Urleans will not have a team next year. Hopefully our Biloxi management will get off their lazy asses and market theses areas. Main reason why the mobile team is leaving is that the "Hank" is a dump and the City of Mobile will no put forth any improvrments. It seems that the late 90's Jackson City Council has taken up refuge in Mobile.

This was one of my sources on Southern League baseball in NOLA.

https://ballparkdigest.com/2018/09/06/its-baby-cakes-to-wichita-southern-league-to-new-orleans/

Maybe they are going to go after another franchise later on and just couldn't put it together in time for 2020? NOLA needs to change the team name- most people there hate it and that's a big reason why a lot of people aren't going to their games.

Biloxi does need to take advantage of this opportunity to see if they can up their attendance. Their team is very good this year.