22.2 pts per gm
- 2nd in field goal percentage
53.2%
- 6th in steals per game
2.2 steals per gm

She's just a freshman, though a very, very talented one

Dawg2003
07-23-2019, 07:15 PM
I like her FG percentage. That's a really good sign.

maroonmania
07-23-2019, 07:23 PM
I like her FG percentage. That's a really good sign.

Agree, even as good as Queen V was, her FG percentage was not very good her first couple of years in the program.

timotheus
07-23-2019, 08:51 PM
She will more than likely be a first team all american type her soph-senior year.

captaindog
07-23-2019, 10:46 PM
Saw posted some of her World University Games stats from earlier this month

(Among all women's basketball players)
- 1st in scoring
22.2 pts per gm
- 2nd in field goal percentage
53.2%
- 6th in steals per game
2.2 steals per gm

She's just a freshman, though a very, very talented one

I?ll be interested to see how she does with C Bibby on the perimeter as an option. It should open up the lanes even more. I didn?t realize the field goal percentage was that high. That is very encouraging.

ScoobaDawg
07-24-2019, 12:20 AM
Can't say it will be a special year because lot of young pieces.. But should be exciting to watch...

Scared_Hitless
07-24-2019, 06:27 AM
She has a chance to be the best player to come through the program. She is very polished for a freshman and is not near her ceiling. We have alot of talent being accumulated in Starkville right now.

jdelta02
07-25-2019, 08:11 PM
A healthy Chloe Bibby brings major help for Rickea and the rest of the team. Bibby's a heads up player overall that does much more for her team than knock down 3 pointers. Has the potential to help lift the team to a higher level.

R2Dawg
07-25-2019, 10:00 PM
A healthy Chloe Bibby brings major help for Rickea and the rest of the team. Bibby's a heads up player overall that does much more for her team than knock down 3 pointers. Has the potential to help lift the team to a higher level.

Agree Bibby is such a key player. She does so many things well. The 3 is just one of many. Good rebounder, defender, and good enough ball handler for her position.

I do think we are going to be better than many think. We have some solid new bigs and better guards than many realize. So many forget how good Bibby was before getting hurt. They will remember later this year.

Scared_Hitless
07-26-2019, 07:05 AM
Agree Bibby is such a key player. She does so many things well. The 3 is just one of many. Good rebounder, defender, and good enough ball handler for her position.

I do think we are going to be better than many think. We have some solid new bigs and better guards than many realize. So many forget how good Bibby was before getting hurt. They will remember later this year.

I think we get at minimum as far as last season, WBB is shallow with only really about 10 or so dominant teams we happen to be one of them. Technically this is probably our most talented team on paper they are just very young. We will have more scoring options this year than last all going to depend on how we mesh and can Vic get the young guns to buy into his defense.