PDA

View Full Version : Lowry wins The Open. His first major is on his home Island.

Tbonewannabe
07-21-2019, 12:40 PM
An Irish man wins it for the 5th time but first time it has been on the island of Ireland. The last time the open was in Ireland was 1951. That was a great tournament.

louisvilledawg
07-22-2019, 08:57 AM
Yeah loved what i got to see. Didn't get to watch a ton of it because was busy seemingly every morning of the weekend.

Did enjoy watching Holmes hit eject hardcore yesterday and seeing Brooks get pissed off at him for being extremely slow. Hopefully they start finally penalizing players for slow play. No way a round should take 5.5-6.5 hours.

Tbonewannabe
07-22-2019, 09:32 AM
Yeah loved what i got to see. Didn't get to watch a ton of it because was busy seemingly every morning of the weekend.

Did enjoy watching Holmes hit eject hardcore yesterday and seeing Brooks get pissed off at him for being extremely slow. Hopefully they start finally penalizing players for slow play. No way a round should take 5.5-6.5 hours.

The weather was kind of shit but Holmes was also in a meltdown. I think he shot an 89 or around that when he was right in the thick of it for the lead. I don't think anyone was beating Lowry yesterday though. He just had an extra something.