PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Down South

StateDawg44
07-18-2019, 11:24 AM
I know it's not the best coverage or even writing. But it WAS still a good way to waste some time here and there and keep up with all SEC teams and just find some random headlines.

That said... this new site format they have is absoutely terrible. Navigating and the order they have things in just don't make any sense at all.

Dawgbite
07-18-2019, 01:24 PM
I haven't subscribed yet but everything I see or hear about 'The Athletic" is positive. Several people have said that it is the model for sports journalism in the future. I may give it a try closer to football season.

sleepy dawg
07-18-2019, 03:30 PM
I haven't subscribed yet but everything I see or hear about 'The Athletic" is positive. Several people have said that it is the model for sports journalism in the future. I may give it a try closer to football season.

Well, their slogan is "The New Standard of Sports Journalism"... I guess their marketing is working.

Howboutdemdogs
07-18-2019, 07:17 PM
SDS is crap. They had a "Wonna Be" ass hat, Dave Hooker, that wrote an article on the SEC media days and State. He never, ever said one good thing about us,,,,,basically went out of his way to continually slam CJM and praised CDM. I, for one, do not intentional look up SDS, I had just googled SEC media days and it was the first article that came up.

BuckyIsAB****
07-18-2019, 08:14 PM

Get ready to pay for it