PDA

View Full Version : Who is Julie Gilbert?

Dolphus Raymond
07-17-2019, 08:56 PM
The CL mentions her several times regarding her going to the NCAA and turning over ?evidence ? on Jackie. Please enlighten me.

Pollodawg
07-17-2019, 09:09 PM
A fornicator.

Dolphus Raymond
07-17-2019, 09:10 PM
Never mind. I googled her and then connected the dots. Was she the one that was fuc.......?

somebodyshotmypaw
07-17-2019, 09:20 PM
It's Gibert, not Gilbert. Her husband is Gerard Gibert. They live in Bridgewater in Ridgeland. He was one of the owners of Venture Technologies. They recently sold out. Gerard is now on the board/commission handling the Mississippi lottery. He's a sharp guy. Very successful. She's as crazy as a football bat. She's nuts. He's a good dude.

Hambone
07-17-2019, 09:26 PM
Wasn’t Julie known as Zenareb???

somebodyshotmypaw
07-18-2019, 06:42 AM
Wasn’t Julie known as Zenareb???

Pronounced that way. Actually spelled XenaReb I think. But you are correct, that's her.

DownwardDawg
07-18-2019, 07:19 AM
Never mind. I googled her and then connected the dots. Was she the one that was fuc.......?

Yep

Bdaski
07-18-2019, 02:48 PM
The CL mentions her several times regarding her going to the NCAA and turning over ?evidence ? on Jackie. Please enlighten me.

"Margie Doe" in the ncaa lawsuit.

Maroonthirteen
07-18-2019, 03:14 PM
"Madison Doe" in the ncaa lawsuit.

Madison Doe? Hahahahahahaha

Quaoarsking
07-18-2019, 04:57 PM
I have it on good authority that she has been telling everyone who will listen that Jackie lost his lawsuit.

Tbonewannabe
07-18-2019, 08:21 PM
I have it on good authority that she has been telling everyone who will listen that Jackie lost his lawsuit.

Well Jackie and his family are really happy about it and it was settled out of court. I don't think you count that as losing. She also told the NCAA investigator a bunch of shit so she isn't too believable.

MaroonFlounder
07-18-2019, 09:37 PM
Well Jackie and his family are really happy about it and it was settled out of court. I don't think you count that as losing. She also told the NCAA investigator a bunch of shit so she isn't too believable.

She is the rea$on all those Madison Central kids went to oxford U.

Tbonewannabe
07-19-2019, 07:51 AM
She is the rea$on all those Madison Central kids went to oxford U.

Probably the reason Doug Buckles told the NCAA that a player gave him $20 on his recruiting trip. The player was a former Madison Central player that had been friends with him in high school and was also the Madison Central coach's son. It had to be her because why would Buckles ever mention that to anyone?

crackerjax
07-19-2019, 08:13 AM
So XenaReb?s husband is the guy going around telling everyone he?s thinking about running for U.S. Senate next year against Cindy Hyde-Smith. Good luck with that, Mr. Gibert.

MadDawg
07-19-2019, 09:48 AM
So XenaReb?s husband is the guy going around telling everyone he?s thinking about running for U.S. Senate next year against Cindy Hyde-Smith. Good luck with that, Mr. Gibert.

There's no telling who Julie is going to sleep with to make that happen.

parabrave
07-19-2019, 11:58 AM
Yep

And they are still married??

Dolphus Raymond
07-19-2019, 12:03 PM
And they are still married??
She sacrificed her virtue for the good of The Program.

Quaoarsking
07-19-2019, 12:26 PM

The guy is a total unknown outside of south Madison County, except for some message boarders who know that he literally became a cuck to get Mississippi State football in trouble. Not exactly a recipe for winning a statewide election.

Commercecomet24
07-19-2019, 12:43 PM

The ncaa lawyers bailed out of this train wreck after the first 3 witnesses testified cause they knew it was only gonna get worse. Jackie was definitely the winner here and it's already been proven that gibert wouldn't know the truth if it bit her on her fat butt. The ncaa even admitted that her info "wasn't credible" which is a nice way of saying she's a liar.

Tbonewannabe
07-19-2019, 01:48 PM
The ncaa lawyers bailed out of this train wreck after the first 3 witnesses testified cause they knew it was only gonna get worse. Jackie was definitely the winner here and it's already been proven that gibert wouldn't know the truth if it bit her on her fat butt. The ncaa even admitted that her info "wasn't credible" which is a nice way of saying she's a liar.

Sounds like the NCAA gave up to prevent things from becoming public. They pay what they would have anyway but get the facts locked up so it isn't public knowledge.

MadDawg
07-19-2019, 02:38 PM

Jackie's daughter posted that her mom testified that day. I'm guessing that was pretty emotional testimony considering she was going thru a cancer diagnosis at the same time the NCAA was railroading her husband. I'm betting the lawyers got really damn uncomfortable watching the jurors listen to her tell her story.

Commercecomet24
07-19-2019, 09:13 PM
Sounds like the NCAA gave up to prevent things from becoming public. They pay what they would have anyway but get the facts locked up so it isn't public knowledge.

That's exactly what happened. They saw it was blowing up in their face and waved the white flag,

Commercecomet24
07-19-2019, 09:14 PM
Jackie's daughter posted that her mom testified that day. I'm guessing that was pretty emotional testimony considering she was going thru a cancer diagnosis at the same time the NCAA was railroading her husband. I'm betting the lawyers got really damn uncomfortable watching the jurors listen to her tell her story.

Yep and Peggy Sherrill is salt of the earth and she loves State and hates those bears. When we put Jackie's statue up they should put one up of Peggy too.