PDA

View Full Version : 1st Half Thoughts

BankerDog
10-24-2013, 08:31 PM
The Good:

1) Jamal Clyborn is killing guys up front. Should've taken the redshirt off of him sooner.

2) Will Redmond is gonna be the best DB to ever play here in my opinion.

3) Good to see the offense coming out firing. Dak made some good decisions and throws.

4) Bell is a pretty good punter. He was in highschool. I just still don't understand why we try to kick him.

5) Toast 2.0 finally is out of there. I hate it to see a guy looking like he "quit" but good Lord, it has been a long time coming.

6) AJ Jefferson needs to play more. The guy makes plays.

The Bad:

1) We need to stop with the 2 QB system. We go up 14-0, then change QBs. It ruins the momentum we have.

2) I don't know where the "aggressiveness" Collins was talking about. Because we aren't showing any blitzes. Our DLine isn't firing off the ball and playing a "read and react" style. What I mean by that is they don't seem to be trying to get penetration they just try to hold their ground and let the LBs make the plays. That can't happen.

3) We need to throw the deep route. They are playing 9 in the box and no one over the top. Gotta see that and go for it Dan.

4) Malcolm Johnson, to my count, had 6 drops in the last two games. Something has happened to him.

5) I thought it was silly to blame Balis earlier in the week. But tonight we just to look a step slow. It could be because of the type D we are playing. But it seems we get guys, put 20-30 pounds on them and they lose a step. See Perk and AJ Jefferson, though Jefferson looks like he still has a step.