PDA

View Full Version : Keep in Mind Regarding Nickoe's Ejection

BeastMan
10-24-2013, 08:14 PM
He had 2 straight personal fouls for after the play stuff. The second was for throwing multiple punches in the pile. Dillon Day was suspended for either a quarter or half (cant remember) for stomping/kicking a guy the next game. In my mind, what I saw from Nickoe was much worse and dumber. Lets see if the staff keeps it consistent and suspends Nickoe for at least the first half of South Carolina. I vote that he should sit.

CadaverDawg
10-24-2013, 08:16 PM
He had 2 straight personal fouls for after the play stuff. The second was for throwing multiple punches in the pile. Dillon Day was suspended for either a quarter or half (cant remember) for stomping/kicking a guy the next game. In my mind, what I saw from Nickoe was much worse and dumber. Lets see if the staff keeps it consistent and suspends Nickoe for at least the first half of South Carolina. I vote that he should sit.

He should sit for the rest of the year IMO. As mstate7 said, he doesn't tackle, doesn't cover, doesn't lead, and hurts us with penalties. He is worthless right now...unless you are our opponent

cheewgumm
10-24-2013, 08:19 PM
I think he was trying to punch the ball out. Seriously.

Jacksondevildog
10-24-2013, 08:19 PM
Spot on post. His ass needs to sit. Mullen is slowly losing this team . Whitley should have been pulled after the first flag when he punched the guy in the face . That's on Mullen.
He should sit for the rest of the year IMO. As mstate7 said, he doesn't tackle, doesn't cover, doesn't lead, and hurts us with penalties. He is worthless right now...unless you are our opponent

Todd4State
10-24-2013, 08:20 PM
We should have moved him to linebacker where he belongs. Tyran Mathieu was glorified for playing the same way.

engie
10-24-2013, 08:20 PM
Where the f is Arrington?

He should be starting already if he's healthy. Was a total badass in the OK State game -- and I haven't seen him since.

CadaverDawg
10-24-2013, 08:22 PM
I think he was trying to punch the ball out. Seriously.

Maybe so, but if he was, he should be kicked off the team for thinking the guy was carrying the ball in his helmet!*

Todd4State
10-24-2013, 08:24 PM
Where the f is Arrington?

He should be starting already if he's healthy. Was a total badass in the OK State game -- and I haven't seen him since.

We don't play people based on actual in game performance apparently.

BeastMan
10-24-2013, 08:24 PM
Maybe so, but if he was, he should be kicked off the team for thinking the guy was carrying the ball in his helmet!*

top notch CD

cheewgumm
10-24-2013, 08:25 PM
He couldn't really see I don't think . I think he figured its a dogpile and refs can't see so if the
Ball pops our... FUMBLE!!!!