PDA

View Full Version : David Dunlavey- RHP Baseball Transfers- Furman (South Carolina)

The Federalist Engineer
07-13-2019, 10:36 AM
Their #2 starter coming off a TJ season it seems

5-7 record with 4.19 ERA but his stats show he got better as the season progressed and he is warrior in games- many games with huge pitch counts.

So, not having a pen may have extended him and given him a high ERA. Team era was 5.03 and no one was below 3.40

Furman had a losing record overall. But the SoCon is respectable competition

No BS Dawg
07-13-2019, 10:56 AM
Is he joining the team or out there and available?

gravedigger
07-13-2019, 10:59 AM

I?m confused too

Jacksondevildog
07-13-2019, 11:24 AM

Joining.

msstate7
07-13-2019, 11:25 AM
Joining.

Nice

No BS Dawg
07-13-2019, 11:27 AM
I looked him up and his Twitter says '19-Furman and '20-Mississippi State. Guessing he is officially a Dawg now. Nice get to help with experience and depth. Threw 88 innings last year in 15 starts. All appearances were starts. Averaged almost 6 innings a start with two complete games. Teams hit .239 against him. 77 K's and 36 walks.

Dawg61
07-13-2019, 01:44 PM
Oh my I'm loving these grad transfers that will help this team out next year not eight years from now. Keep it up Lemons!!

Leeshouldveflanked
07-13-2019, 01:46 PM
Lemonis doing work!

Todd4State
07-13-2019, 04:19 PM
Oh my I'm loving these grad transfers that will help this team out next year not eight years from now. Keep it up Lemons!!

I love JT Ginn, Jake Mangum, and Hunter Stovall and players that we recruit in 8th-9th grade that become stars for us and lead us to Omaha and SEC Titles and are the same level as Vanderbilt's.

Just again pointing out why you are the worst baseball poster on here.

Todd4State
07-13-2019, 04:20 PM
Their #2 starter coming off a TJ season it seems

5-7 record with 4.19 ERA but his stats show he got better as the season progressed and he is warrior in games- many games with huge pitch counts.

So, not having a pen may have extended him and given him a high ERA. Team era was 5.03 and no one was below 3.40

Furman had a losing record overall. But the SoCon is respectable competition

I think he will be a relief pitcher for us- which is fine because we need some help there.

Dawg61
07-13-2019, 04:27 PM
I love JT Ginn, Jake Mangum, and Hunter Stovall and players that we recruit in 8th-9th grade that become stars for us and lead us to Omaha and SEC Titles and are the same level as Vanderbilt's.

It is possible to use both strategies homie. You're incapable of admitting my point is valid though because you have the maturity of day old milk.

timotheus
07-13-2019, 04:32 PM
be careful. one may show their age with the milk reference.

Todd4State
07-13-2019, 05:06 PM
It is possible to use both strategies homie. You're incapable of admitting my point is valid though because you have the maturity of day old milk.

It is BUT you were the one basically going all out saying that recruiting 8-9th graders was a complete waste of time. So, no you're original stance on this was and is still wrong.

You also said that we should recruit an entire team like USM of all people. Also wrong.

Now yes- we can get some grad transfers to fill some holes. Which we are doing. But we are not going to be able to compete at the level that our fans expect with an entire team of them. Which is what you originally suggested. And we are not going away from recruiting 8-9th graders- Lemonis has already gotten three of those currently.

It's good to see you backtrack on this- but I'm not going to give you an out because you were so adamant about it to start with.

Dawg61
07-13-2019, 05:18 PM
It is BUT you were the one basically going all out saying that recruiting 8-9th graders was a complete waste of time. So, no you're original stance on this was and is still wrong.

You also said that we should recruit an entire team like USM of all people. Also wrong.

Now yes- we can get some grad transfers to fill some holes. Which we are doing. But we are not going to be able to compete at the level that our fans expect with an entire team of them. Which is what you originally suggested. And we are not going away from recruiting 8-9th graders- Lemonis has already gotten three of those currently.

It's good to see you backtrack on this- but I'm not going to give you an out because you were so adamant about it to start with.

Twisting words like usual. I never said fill an entire roster with grad transfers bro. That's just 17ing retarded. Damn boy I know you don't like me cause you say it every single time you're replying to me but you've gone full reservation on it. We both can be happy about getting some grad transfers. It is possible. I'm happy. Not sure about you.

Leeshouldveflanked
07-13-2019, 05:36 PM

You do realize he is filling a gap in recruiting with these pitchers don’t you?

timotheus
07-13-2019, 05:59 PM
I figure Todd does. It would really take a loon to argue against how broad a recruiting wand our coaches are employing currently. The point in some cases with the 8-0 graders, if we don't offer em then somebody else will. I enjoy both approaches myself.

Todd4State
07-13-2019, 06:03 PM
Twisting words like usual. I never said fill an entire roster with grad transfers bro. That's just 17ing retarded. Damn boy I know you don't like me cause you say it every single time you're replying to me but you've gone full reservation on it. We both can be happy about getting some grad transfers. It is possible. I'm happy. Not sure about you.

That's why I said that wanted to fill our roster with USM type players bro. Which you most certainly did.

Speaking of twisting words- I never said I wasn't happy about picking up a couple. What makes me happy is pointing out how wrong you are.

Todd4State
07-13-2019, 06:08 PM
You do realize he is filling a gap in recruiting with these pitchers don’t you?

Yes. My point is we're not going to win a National Title with an entire team of transfers.

Todd4State
07-13-2019, 06:09 PM
I figure Todd does. It would really take a loon to argue against how broad a recruiting wand our coaches are employing currently. The point in some cases with the 8-0 graders, if we don't offer em then somebody else will. I enjoy both approaches myself.

Yep. We're going to keep recruiting the best players out of high school that we can. The JUCO and grad transfers are going to fill in gaps here in there and fill in role positions.

Dawg61
07-13-2019, 06:33 PM
That's why I said that wanted to fill our roster with USM type players bro. Which you most certainly did.

Speaking of twisting words- I never said I wasn't happy about picking up a couple. What makes me happy is pointing out how wrong you are.

Cherry picking the best 2-3 USM players isn't filling our roster with USM players TwistingWordsTodd. Use your search function if you doubt. I know you got the time.

Dawg61
07-13-2019, 06:41 PM
Yes. My point is we're not going to win a National Title with an entire team of transfers.

Cool and not a single person on the planet has advocated with filling our entire roster with transfers so why even mention it. That's not a question. I'm not gonna say we aren't gonna win a National Title by filling our entire roster with submarine pitchers because that's just dumb and not one single person has ever said that. Just like nobody has said we should fill our entire team with transfers.

Tbonewannabe
07-13-2019, 06:51 PM
This feels like a France type of transfer and he was a big reason we did so well that year.

Todd4State
07-13-2019, 06:56 PM
Cool and not a single person on the planet has advocated with filling our entire roster with transfers so why even mention it. That's not a question. I'm not gonna say we aren't gonna win a National Title by filling our entire roster with submarine pitchers because that's just dumb and not one single person has ever said that. Just like nobody has said we should fill our entire team with transfers.

"A homerun? Hahaha shit like this is why Southern Miss will beat our ass again. 8th graders lolz"

https://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?72414-2023-baseball-commit/page2&highlight=brodey+walker

"If I'm wrong where's all the 4-5 year commits that have played for us as your evidence? How many players for USM had an offer from us when they spanked our ass last year? Maybe we shoulda offered some of those players instead of chasing 8th graders."

"Southern Miss swept us with 95% of their players not getting a MSU offer."

"If I gave you the opportunity to steal the best players off USM's team every single year would you do it? What if I said you could also take the best players from ULL? Louisiana-Lafayette was ranked #1 a couple years ago. Remember that? Guess what? We already can steal those players with better recruiting. Offering middle schoolers is poor recruiting. Stealing USM and La-Lafayette's best players every single year is great recruiting. Which one are we currently doing and which one are we not?"

"We are losing some of the best players to those teams Einstein. USM had a 2nd round draft pick last year. Luke Reynolds also got drafted in the 10th round. The year before they had 4 players drafted. Idk about you but I'd take draft pick talent over 8th graders flirting."

"Because you can't be doing two things at once. You can't be trying to find the guys you are missing every year that are going to the surrounding good programs and beating you down the road that you never offered because you spent that time flirting with 8th graders. If we could make up an all-star team of programs like ULL, Tenn Tech, Samford, USA, USM etc consisting of just the top 2-3 guys from each school it will demolish any P5 team in the country. If you were to then look to see how many of those guys held MSU offers it'd probably be around 0%. The point is we are missing on offering MANY good players that live within a 5 hour radius of us every single year and they come back and beat us later on down the road."

https://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?72429-New-baseball-commit-This-ones-older/page5&highlight=brodey+walker

Are these links good enough for you bitch?

Todd4State
07-13-2019, 06:58 PM
This feels like a France type of transfer and he was a big reason we did so well that year.

We'll see. Koestler is probably closer to France than Dunlavey. But we could still use help in the bullpen so it's still a good pick up.

Dawg61
07-13-2019, 07:02 PM
Calling me bitch now huh. That'll help you get your dream job as the MSU bat boy. Nowhere in all of those quotes is me saying we should fill our entire roster with USM's players. Nice try though. Take a valium and sleep off your anger Todd.

timotheus
07-13-2019, 07:03 PM
"A homerun? Hahaha shit like this is why Southern Miss will beat our ass again. 8th graders lolz"

https://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?72414-2023-baseball-commit/page2&highlight=brodey+walker

"If I'm wrong where's all the 4-5 year commits that have played for us as your evidence? How many players for USM had an offer from us when they spanked our ass last year? Maybe we shoulda offered some of those players instead of chasing 8th graders."

"Southern Miss swept us with 95% of their players not getting a MSU offer."

"If I gave you the opportunity to steal the best players off USM's team every single year would you do it? What if I said you could also take the best players from ULL? Louisiana-Lafayette was ranked #1 a couple years ago. Remember that? Guess what? We already can steal those players with better recruiting. Offering middle schoolers is poor recruiting. Stealing USM and La-Lafayette's best players every single year is great recruiting. Which one are we currently doing and which one are we not?"

"We are losing some of the best players to those teams Einstein. USM had a 2nd round draft pick last year. Luke Reynolds also got drafted in the 10th round. The year before they had 4 players drafted. Idk about you but I'd take draft pick talent over 8th graders flirting."

"Because you can't be doing two things at once. You can't be trying to find the guys you are missing every year that are going to the surrounding good programs and beating you down the road that you never offered because you spent that time flirting with 8th graders. If we could make up an all-star team of programs like ULL, Tenn Tech, Samford, USA, USM etc consisting of just the top 2-3 guys from each school it will demolish any P5 team in the country. If you were to then look to see how many of those guys held MSU offers it'd probably be around 0%. The point is we are missing on offering MANY good players that live within a 5 hour radius of us every single year and they come back and beat us later on down the road."

https://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?72429-New-baseball-commit-This-ones-older/page5&highlight=brodey+walker

Are these links good enough for you bitch?

book him danno

timotheus
07-13-2019, 07:03 PM
he got ya 61

timotheus
07-13-2019, 07:04 PM
guess 61 could do like Biden and say he has changed and maybe don't remember what he even said in the past

Dawg61
07-13-2019, 07:05 PM
he got ya 61

An all-star team of the top 2-3 players from ULL, Tenn Tech, Samford, USA, USM etc would demolish any P5 team in the country so no timotheus ReTodd didn't get me.

Dawg61
07-13-2019, 07:06 PM
guess 61 could do like Biden and say he has changed and maybe don't remember what he even said in the past

Guess you can't read. Glad you are Todd's friendo though. He needs them.

timotheus
07-13-2019, 07:08 PM
go thru all the teams rosters that u list and use this past season and compile a roster that would play with vandy or arkansas or msu in a normal 3 game weekend series. I'll hang up and listen. He making u look like finebaum

Dawg61
07-13-2019, 07:12 PM
go thru all the teams rosters that u list and use this past season and compile a roster that would play with vandy or arkansas or msu in a normal 3 game weekend series. I'll hang up and listen. He making u look like finebaum

How bout instead of that you go waste two hours of your Saturday night looking up some stupid ass shit just to prove an impossible hypothetical scenario for two dumbass posters. I'll hang up and listen.

timotheus
07-13-2019, 07:19 PM
oh I see there mr couch potato, take the easy way out. you are the person who brought up the hypothetical. Maybe like Biden, you forgot that part also. Todd did look up your questionable comments from months ago, I didn't but I do remember u posting them. I know you do seem rational to yourself at times but you need to understand that most of us would think you were the dumbest whack at the table with us were we all to sitting together. Man,relax and breath in the cigar smoke. Cohen has Lemonis doing just what needs to be done.

The Federalist Engineer
07-13-2019, 07:32 PM
The thing that some people are failing to remember and I’m not going to find it again, the NOLA paper article...

The top programs like LSU, Vandy, and Florida do roster planning 5+ years in advance. In the article Manieri discusses how a consistent CWS contender plans for depth and excellence way ahead cause professional scout baseball dudes (not me) can spot the stud very quickly.

The top programs gotta plan because if the prospect really takes off, the draft will nullify the effort. It’s a pipeline effort and we can clearly see that baseball recruits are pretty resilient non-flip people. They seem to flip on the draft but not between schools, much. Butch did pillage us for two big pitchers. Evidently Cannizzaro poached Tanner Allen.

I’m glad to get Dunlavey, cause we need this too. Think about all the unplanned flame outs like McQuary, Lovell, Ashcraft and a good half-dozen failed JUCOs. We got talent for next year, but getting experienced kids is great.

timotheus
07-13-2019, 07:38 PM
Most on here agree 100% with u. That is the point Todd was making. ole 61 now, well he may want to argue with u but it'll be lots of fun

craigmid
07-13-2019, 08:12 PM
Jesus freaking christ.
This is why I don't post on here much.
Good news and you guys are tearing each other up.
And I NEVER read Todd's 3000 word essay responses.
LOL..
Holy crap...

Homedawg
07-13-2019, 08:29 PM
Fact is college baseball recruiting starts early. We had. Coach at a 14u tourney for 5 days prior to the 4th. And guess what? So did vandy, fla, LSU and the rest of the country. It's part of it in today's world!

Todd4State
07-13-2019, 08:53 PM
Fact is college baseball recruiting starts early. We had. Coach at a 14u tourney for 5 days prior to the 4th. And guess what? So did vandy, fla, LSU and the rest of the country. It's part of it in today's world!

Yep. Some people may not like it but it's how the college baseball world is. And not really that much different than MLB scouting Latin players at similar ages and signing them at age 16 which if they were American would put those players roughly in 10th grade. If we want National Titles that is what we have to do. Ever since our first 8th grade recruit stepped on campus in 2016 we have been to two CWS, four SR's and won the SEC. It's not a coincidence.

Todd4State
07-13-2019, 08:57 PM
Calling me bitch now huh. That'll help you get your dream job as the MSU bat boy. Nowhere in all of those quotes is me saying we should fill our entire roster with USM's players. Nice try though. Take a valium and sleep off your anger Todd.

Knowing that I owned your ass will make me sleep pretty soundly tonight as it is. And I know you can't count very well but you listed at least five schools in your posts- meaning that taking the top 2-3 would equal roughly 10-15 players- and actually more including the etc. part. And with roughly 15-16 players contributing regularly on a typical college baseball team that would essentially equal an entire team of mid major talent. Not smart bitch.

Todd4State
07-13-2019, 08:58 PM
Jesus freaking christ.
LOL..
Holy crap...

And we're better off without you posting very much.

Hope that wasn't too long for you.

BrunswickDawg
07-13-2019, 09:15 PM

LoL - You mean a dick with ears.

Dawg61
07-13-2019, 09:26 PM
Jesus freaking christ.
LOL..
Holy crap...

I'm thrilled we are bringing in quality transfers to play immediately. It adds to the point that it's better to have one in the hand than two in the bush. Todd's just a total psychopath that gets triggered anytime I post about baseball. Sorry I can't fix him for you or the board. Believe me I wish I could.

Dawg61
07-13-2019, 09:34 PM
Knowing that I owned your ass will make me sleep pretty soundly tonight as it is. And I know you can't count very well but you listed at least five schools in your posts- meaning that taking the top 2-3 would equal roughly 10-15 players- and actually more including the etc. part. And with roughly 15-16 players contributing regularly on a typical college baseball team that would essentially equal an entire team of mid major talent. Not smart bitch.

Twice you've called me a bitch now. We can box anytime you like ReTodd. Might help you with your feelings of inadequacy in life.

Todd4State
07-13-2019, 11:02 PM
Twice you've called me a bitch now. We can box anytime you like ReTodd. Might help you with your feelings of inadequacy in life.

Box as in PM or are you actually wanting to fight me?

And yes, I'm obviously the "inadequate" one here. (See the bold)

My advice to you is to not post stupid shit. And then when you get called out don't ask people to link the stupid shit you said then get mad when they do to make you look dumber than you already are.

You absolutely 100% deserve to be called out on your stupid take. And it wouldn't have happened if you hadn't kicked the ant hill with your condescending comment about how you're glad you don't have to wait eight years for a player. So don't get pissed off at me- you wanted a fight, you got it and you got taken to the shed. You can take your mid major all-star BS and shove it up your stupid ass. Just like my 8th-9th grade recruits have been doing to mid majors the last four seasons on their way to Omaha.

I'm actually glad you aren't banned. This is way more fun for me. Bitch.

Dawg61
07-13-2019, 11:29 PM
Since you keep insulting me it's only gonna be fair game here on when I retort. Don't go crying to your mommie like you always do when I give it back. Child. You didn't take anyone to the shed either there legend in your own mind ReTodd. Obviously I'm not inferring we should only ever sign grad transfers as that'd be impossible and the stupidest recruiting strategy ever implemented but apparently you need me to state the more than obvious in order for your 8th grade brain to understand what I'm saying. (8th grade brain that likes recruiting 8th graders hmmm... your ReTodds is actually starting to become more clear now.) The point has always been that we are missing on juniors and seniors in HIGH SCHOOL that end up going to the top mid-major programs and even some of the lesser SEC/ACC programs within an 8 hour radius of us because maybe just maybe we are spending a little too much time recruiting 8th graders that may or may not help us EIGHT YEARS LATER. There I bolded it for you so maybe it'll get through to your skull finally. Doubtful though as you're too triggered by me for anything to make sense for you.

bobcat91
07-13-2019, 11:41 PM
I'm glad we are getting info but these ridiculous pissing matches ruin everything. Have an opinion but stop going on 3 page jihad. Ruins everything

Todd4State
07-14-2019, 12:57 AM
Since you keep insulting me it's only gonna be fair game here on when I retort. Don't go crying to your mommie like you always do when I give it back. Child. You didn't take anyone to the shed either there legend in your own mind ReTodd. Obviously I'm not inferring we should only ever sign grad transfers as that'd be impossible and the stupidest recruiting strategy ever implemented but apparently you need me to state the more than obvious in order for your 8th grade brain to understand what I'm saying. (8th grade brain that likes recruiting 8th graders hmmm... your ReTodds is actually starting to become more clear now.) The point has always been that we are missing on juniors and seniors in HIGH SCHOOL that end up going to the top mid-major programs and even some of the lesser SEC/ACC programs within an 8 hour radius of us because maybe just maybe we are spending a little too much time recruiting 8th graders that may or may not help us EIGHT YEARS LATER. There I bolded it for you so maybe it'll get through to your skull finally. Doubtful though as you're too triggered by me for anything to make sense for you.

And AGAIN- let me explain why you are wrong.

The problem with your "wasting time" theory is the fact that we aren't missing out on top players because of it. In fact- that's how we are getting them in the first place. See JT Ginn, Jake Mangum, Hunter Stovall, Luke Alexander, Luke Hancock and not to mention Austin Riley and Blaze Jordan who have both made a lot of noise nationally. You've never understood the fact that if we didn't recruit them as 8th graders they would have gotten the impression that MSU wasn't interested and gone somewhere else and would have helped other SEC schools beat us. Which is exactly what Ron Polk did at the end of his tenure and why we missed out on so many players. Our track record is exceptionally high with players recruited in the 8th and 9th grade- pretty much all have been contributors or starters for us.

You can not LOGICALLY say that we are missing out on players when we are:

1. Beating the mid majors that you are allegedly saying have players that are "better" - oh I'm sorry "missing"- on a consistent basis on the field.

2. Consistently achieving better results with our players on the field than the schools you are allegedly saying that we are missing.

3. We are producing more first round draft picks and MLB players from our program than the schools you are mentioning the past 4-5 years combined.

You're the only one that seems triggered here. Again- don't start fights you can't and won't win if you don't want your feelings hurt. You're the douchebag at the bar with the loud mouth that starts a fight and then gets upset when someone kicks your ass. And then everyone laughs at what a dumbass they are. You don't want to be called a bitch don't act like one.

Dawg61
07-14-2019, 01:12 AM
Already won this fight a long time ago. You just lack any awareness to realize it. Cheers to our newest grad transfer. Hope he is in the running for SEC pitcher of the year.

AlmostPositive
07-14-2019, 10:58 AM
Bitch61 has some deep-seated issues that drive him here to humiliate himself repeatedly. Engaging with him may bolster his self-image, but nothing else will ever come from it.

Imagine this guy moderating a forum here.... it happened, somehow, and it worked out exactly as you would expect.

Homedawg
07-14-2019, 09:13 PM
Already won this fight a long time ago. You just lack any awareness to realize it. Cheers to our newest grad transfer. Hope he is in the running for SEC pitcher of the year.

You already had the gold medal. This thread just made it where its impossible for anyone to be worse.

Dawg61
07-15-2019, 12:36 AM
You already had the gold medal. This thread just made it where its impossible for anyone to be worse.

Tell it to someone who actually gives a 17 what you think about anything.

BiscuitEater
07-15-2019, 03:23 AM
An all-star team of the top 2-3 players from ULL, Tenn Tech, Samford, USA, USM etc would demolish any P5 team in the country so no timotheus ReTodd didn't get me.

Nope. NCAA Level 1 violation to 'recruit' player currently signed with other teams. Illegal unless you add .. "'If' they ALL choose to enter the transfer portal .. and 'if' they ALL choose to come to MSU .. And 'if' they ALL got cleared to play early."

Would imagine 'most' of this hypothetical all-star team is drafted and signing as Juniors.

BiscuitEater
07-15-2019, 03:56 AM
Twisting words like usual. I never said fill an entire roster with grad transfers bro. That's just 17ing retarded. Damn boy I know you don't like me cause you say it every single time you're replying to me but you've gone full reservation on it.

Yep, think you pretty much DID 'when' you posted 'adding 12-18+ transfers from 6+ teams' to an existing team.

Dawg61
07-15-2019, 04:32 AM
Nope. NCAA Level 1 violation to 'recruit' player currently signed with other teams. Illegal unless you add .. "'If' they ALL choose to enter the transfer portal .. and 'if' they ALL choose to come to MSU .. And 'if' they ALL got cleared to play early."

Would imagine 'most' of this hypothetical all-star team is drafted and signing as Juniors.

Yep, think you pretty much DID 'when' you posted 'adding 12-18+ transfers from 6+ teams' to an existing team.

Don't overthink it. It's a hypothetical situation I brought up to make a point in a thread posted like eight months ago. What I was saying in that thread from eight months ago is that we miss on the top 2-3 players every single year that go to those programs because we are spending more time recruiting eight graders and zero time recruiting those players before they end up going to those programs. Since that thread was posted I haven't been complaining about Lemons recruiting or even mentioning it really because I'm not displeased with it and I believe he hasn't taken a commitment from another eight grader since that last thread was posted. Eight months ago. This argument is several years long though and it involves football and baseball. The argument about taking commitments from too young of players started way back when Brewster took football commitments from a bunch of eight graders from North Carolina. The back and forth on it has been going ever since.

timotheus
07-15-2019, 07:06 AM
If Several guys were sitting in a room as 61 walks in, 61 automatically assumes he is the smartest dude there. What 61 doesn't realize is the fact that all those guys think 61 is the dumbest guy in the room. Now i know that if it weren't for this forum that ole 61 would more than likely drink and smoke himself under due to lack of feeling relevant but I'm bettin that most already feel he ain't relevant. Arguing with oneself is the first sign of more serious issues but they have bed pans there so it'll be swell.

I seen it dawg
07-15-2019, 01:35 PM
Dawg 61 and Todd just stay away from each other. Thread ruined by you 2 slap fighting each other. Lock that shit up moving forward or go somewhere else.

Dawg61
07-15-2019, 01:53 PM
Dawg 61 and Todd just stay away from each other. Thread ruined by you 2 slap fighting each other. Lock that shit up moving forward or go somewhere else.

Heard

I seen it dawg
07-15-2019, 01:56 PM
Thank you

basedog
07-15-2019, 02:39 PM

+1

PKADogs55
07-15-2019, 03:20 PM

Might have to bring back the Old Mid-South Wrestling days, and have a Leather Strap Match with these two. Hell just do a damn Coal Miner's Glove match and settle this feud.