PDA

View Full Version : Jesus H Christ. Holy be Thy Name

FriarsPoint
07-13-2019, 02:50 AM
Somebody needs to cut off C34. Just do it. This place has enough echo chamber amongst five people without him.

Look. Joe makes his bones with this team or he doesn?t. Period.

To this point there?s one thing I?ll give him, besides being a generally better person than Mullen, he recruits better and it?s not close.

I?ve bitched and moaned about last year. Sucks. It?s over. The guy went out and maybe got his version of Cam Newton. We?ll see.

Until then, nobody knows shit. Period. Not even self aggrandizing local windmills.

msstate7
07-13-2019, 06:30 AM
Tommy Stevens is cam newton? Yeah, C34 is the one that is out of control.

timotheus
07-13-2019, 06:31 AM
Friar need to be resting at 2 am and lay off the spirits.

99jc
07-13-2019, 06:31 AM
Somebody needs to cut off C34. Just do it. This place has enough echo chamber amongst five people without him.

To this point there?s one thing I?ll give him, besides being a generally better person than Mullen, he recruits better and it?s not close.

I?ve bitched and moaned about last year. Sucks. It?s over. The guy went out and maybe got his version of Cam Newton. We?ll see.

Until then, nobody knows shit. Period. Not even self aggrandizing local windmills.

I know Fitz is still waiting on that ring Joe promised him last season.

chef dixon
07-13-2019, 08:25 AM
Message boards are entertainment. The board is better with C34.

gravedigger
07-13-2019, 08:42 AM
Tommy Stevens is cam newton? Yeah, C34 is the one that is out of control.

Skipped that whole maybe word, huh?

somebodyshotmypaw
07-13-2019, 08:45 AM
Did I miss something? All I saw was Coach34 start a thread about his 2019 football concerns. And some have agreed and some have disagreed. That's how message boards work. Coach34 obviously knows some football because he is employed as a coach. At the same time, he's just a high school offensive coordinator who can't seem to keep a job, so maybe that is telling. Either way, I enjoy his posts.

msstate7
07-13-2019, 08:50 AM
Skipped that whole maybe word, huh?

Well I guess "maybe" Stevens could turn in perhaps the greatest single season by an sec player ever, win the heisman, and us win a natty... sure why not?

"Maybe" zuber is the next jerry rice

ShotgunDawg
07-13-2019, 08:57 AM
What does the H in Jesus H Christ stand for?

Have always wondered that

gravedigger
07-13-2019, 09:29 AM

Rational people who get disappointed in some outcome realize they are themselves to blame for not considering the possibility their perspective was inaccurate.

Irrational people blame everything outside of themselves.

One note: all self aggrandizing windmills are not local.

But that might be the most eloquent ad hominem attack I ever read.

Now: I?m off to the jewelry store to get one of those rings I was promised last year.

TaleofTwoDogs
07-13-2019, 09:37 AM
Praise the lord, the white Cam Newton has arrived. ***

BeardoMSU
07-13-2019, 10:34 AM

Hector*

Wade Garrett
07-13-2019, 10:37 AM
Harold

gravedigger
07-13-2019, 10:41 AM
Well I guess "maybe" Stevens could turn in perhaps the greatest single season by an sec player ever, win the heisman, and us win a natty... sure why not?

"Maybe" zuber is the next jerry rice

It?s a metaphor. Maybe his Cam Newton is to say a one year transfer that changes the direction of the programs potential.

NOBODY with a sense of reason reads that as : EXACTLY the same thing that Cam accomplished.

But if it make you feel better to read it that way, have at it.

gravedigger
07-13-2019, 10:42 AM

My guess would be Holy

msstate7
07-13-2019, 10:50 AM
It?s a metaphor. Maybe his Cam Newton is to say a one year transfer that changes the direction of the programs potential.

NOBODY with a sense of reason reads that as : EXACTLY the same thing that Cam accomplished.

But if it make you feel better to read it that way, have at it.

Yeah, or maybe he was drunk and spouting off some crap at 3am bc he has the red ass over C34.

gravedigger
07-13-2019, 11:11 AM
Yeah, or maybe he was drunk and spouting off some crap at 3am bc he has the red ass over C34.

Of course. That must be all it was.

timotheus
07-13-2019, 12:05 PM
I'll put 50 on he was drunk at 3 am

Dawg61
07-13-2019, 01:38 PM
I'm guessing most would agree (if being truthful) that this board was more entertaining and had much better discussions pre Coffee-Cherynobyl. Is that because C34 posts way less? Not entirely but mostly it is yes. A few others also post way less and a few others posts way too much now since then. Take from that what you will but it's pretty damn obvious by now. Again if you're being truthful.

Goldendawg
07-13-2019, 03:04 PM
I enjoy reading C34's opinions here whether I agree or not, however I still wouldn't buy any coffee from him.**** BTW, I don't drink coffee and am also trying to dump the soft drink habit this summer. Hail State!

MrKotter
07-13-2019, 03:15 PM
I'm guessing most would agree (if being truthful) that this board was more entertaining and had much better discussions pre Coffee-Cherynobyl. Is that because C34 posts way less? Not entirely but mostly it is yes. A few others also post way less and a few others posts way too much now since then. Take from that what you will but it's pretty damn obvious by now. Again if you're being truthful.

Reading something from a clueless insecure person who?s entire self worth is based on his internet persona is not enjoyable for those who see through his BS.

Jack Lambert
07-13-2019, 03:43 PM

Holy.

Dawg61
07-13-2019, 03:58 PM
Reading something from a clueless insecure person who?s entire self worth is based on his internet persona is not enjoyable for those who see through his BS.

You can not like an actor and love a movie. The board is the movie. Was the movie more entertaining before or after the coffee break?

Coach34
07-13-2019, 04:03 PM

I always laugh at this. 99% of the people I work with have no idea I'm C34. Literally never brought up

dantheman4248
07-13-2019, 04:05 PM
Jesus H. Christ comes from the divine monogram. It uses the first three letters of the greek name for Jesus, ΙΗΣΟΥΣ. The monogram looks like JHC and people have used it forever in American culture.

PCHSDawg
07-13-2019, 04:13 PM

In regards to c34 let me suggest the block function, works well for me.

DawgPoundtheRock
07-13-2019, 04:52 PM
Hallowed

RougeDawg
07-14-2019, 07:14 PM
C34 has very good sources. Some of you just like to hate him. He has some of the same that I do, and I don?t post something unless I?m confident in the validity. Please research my posts on little spoon and KT. Then you won?t be surprised when football season starts.

dstatechamps
07-15-2019, 08:56 AM
Harold

Yup. This

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQWZdQP-Ieg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQWZdQP-Ieg)