PDA

View Full Version : Did Anyone go to the Braves game on the 4th of July?

Tbonewannabe
07-05-2019, 01:19 PM
I have been before and the fireworks have been great in previous years on the 4th. Yesterday it seemed like it was either cut short or just the regular Friday fireworks. We were talking about it in the car and it didn't have the big finale like normal and just seemed to stop.

I will say the game was great. Back to Back homers and a 2 HR day by Dansby. Great win especially over the Phillies.

MaroonFlounder
07-05-2019, 05:27 PM
I have been before and the fireworks have been great in previous years on the 4th. Yesterday it seemed like it was either cut short or just the regular Friday fireworks. We were talking about it in the car and it didn't have the big finale like normal and just seemed to stop.

I will say the game was great. Back to Back homers and a 2 HR day by Dansby. Great win especially over the Phillies.

I wish I were there. I hated that Snit pulled Soroka literally one out from being the pitcher of record with a 5 run lead. That pissed me off. I consider Soroka the best pitcher on the staff. That 1st inning struggle was a rarity for him.

Really Clark?
07-05-2019, 05:34 PM
I wish I were there. I hated that Snit pulled Soroka literally one out from being the pitcher of record with a 5 run lead. That pissed me off. I consider Soroka the best pitcher on the staff. That 1st inning struggle was a rarity for him.

It was absolutely the right call. He was at 100 pitches and had his chances to get out of the inning sooner. Once he served it up to Bruce I would have got him as well. He’s too good and too young to have him throw 110+ stressed out pitches.