PDA

View Full Version : Team USA Lady Dawgs take down Mexico 60-49 in world games out scored them

99jc
07-03-2019, 06:17 AM
19-4 in final quarter to pull away. Hail State!

Homedawg
07-03-2019, 03:51 PM
Why is Vic plating Holmes?? Doesn't make sense to me. I'd rather lose and get better than win with someone who isn't even on the team. And yes I know Vic is great but this is confusing.

Lord McBuckethead
07-03-2019, 03:56 PM
Yeah, no idea on that one either. I want our future players to get some play time, Holmes would be a good look for practice, but we need our freshmen getting valuable experience against better competition.

msbulldog
07-03-2019, 04:27 PM
Jazzmun didn't get drafted, Vic is playing her in Europe to get her some exposure over there so maybe she gets picked up by a team over there. Vic is taking care of his players. Boys believe it or not Vic knows how to get his team ready better than ya'll! Hail State!

jdelta02
07-03-2019, 04:49 PM
Team definitely needs Jazz. Also, the younger guards can learn a lot, get better from practicing, and playing with her. This helps the team to be much more competitive in these World University Games, helps get Jazz more exposure to professional coaches as well. Good move by Coach Schaefer.

Homedawg
07-03-2019, 05:16 PM
Jazzmun didn't get drafted, Vic is playing her in Europe to get her some exposure over there so maybe she gets picked up by a team over there. Vic is taking care of his players. Boys believe it or not Vic knows how to get his team ready better than ya'll! Hail State!

Ok on the Jazz part for exposure. And no shit he does. Nobody said otherwise. Have to admit it's odd considering our weak link is point this year. And that's coming from him.

RiverCityDawg
07-03-2019, 05:55 PM
Ok on the Jazz part for exposure. And no shit he does. Nobody said otherwise. Have to admit it's odd considering our weak link is point this year. And that's coming from him.

I'm sure he also feels like he owes it to the USA team folks that picked us to actually do whatever he can to win the games. Vic takes responsibility pretty seriously.

jdelta02
07-03-2019, 07:18 PM
Few Stats from the USA vs Mexico game

R. Jackson- 10 pts, 4rbs, 4 assists
Y. Morris- 9 pts, 5 rbs
J. Holmes- 8 pts, 7 rbs, 1 assist
A. Espinoza-Hunter- 6 pts, 2 assists
J. Carter- 6 pts, 5 rbs
X. Wiggins- 5 pts, 4rbs, 1 assist
B. Scott- 4 pts, 5 rbs
J. Hemingway- 4 pts, 2 rbs
S. Cooks- 4 pts, 4 rbs