PDA

View Full Version : What is an acceptable amount of money to pay an sec coach for a win?

msstate7
07-01-2019, 10:17 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/x1kygM8q/1-E8-F4-EAD-F668-4705-8084-13-FDC228846-A.jpg (https://postimg.cc/fVN9R3xh)

Florida paid 1.08 million for each McE win lol

Jack Lambert
07-01-2019, 10:23 AM
It is still probably less then what A&M paid Jimbo per win last season.

msstate7
07-01-2019, 10:27 AM
It is still probably less then what A&M paid Jimbo per win last season.

Nope, but close... 7.5 million/9 wins = 0.83 per win

Tbonewannabe
07-01-2019, 11:34 AM
His last season tanking kind of skewed it a bit. How much do you think UF would pay to get back into the SEC Championship game especially with UGA building up to take over the East?

msstate7
07-01-2019, 11:36 AM
His last season tanking kind of skewed it a bit. How much do you think UF would pay to get back into the SEC Championship game especially with UGA building up to take over the East?

McE wouldn't be getting Florida to Atlanta with smart at Georgia though

Tbonewannabe
07-01-2019, 11:41 AM
McE wouldn't be getting Florida to Atlanta with smart at Georgia though

I don't think he would but how much do you think UF would pay per win to get there? Do you think they will be as happy with Mullen if he is winning 9 and 10 games without going to Atlanta? McE won that amount while winning the East. Sure UGA has now changed the scope of the East but I doubt UF gives Mullen a pass because of it.

Jack Lambert
07-01-2019, 02:26 PM
I don't think he would but how much do you think UF would pay per win to get there? Do you think they will be as happy with Mullen if he is winning 9 and 10 games without going to Atlanta? McE won that amount while winning the East. Sure UGA has now changed the scope of the East but I doubt UF gives Mullen a pass because of it.

Smart is going to be Mullen's Saban in the East.

Tbonewannabe
07-01-2019, 02:54 PM

And UF will not accept Mullen shrugging his shoulders and saying "did you really expect me to beat them?" like we did at MSU. Hell, we were ecstatic that we were actually leading Bama in the 4th quarter. Mullen is 2 more UGA beat downs from probably getting fired. Getting dominated by UGA is not going to be acceptable unlike at MSU.

msstate7
07-01-2019, 02:56 PM

Smart is gonna be saban of the sec, soon

Tbonewannabe
07-01-2019, 03:01 PM
Smart is gonna be saban of the sec, soon

And Mullen will either compete or end up taking his payday to another conference. UF isn't going to accept losing by 20-30 every year. He might get a reprieve if he somehow wins the rest and sneaks into a Playoff or UGA slips up and loses 2 other games to get him into the SEC Championship. If he doesn't get UF in the Playoff or SEC Championship game within 3 years then he better not get beat down like he did last year or he is gone.