PDA

View Full Version : Official visits

Dawg61
10-24-2013, 04:43 PM
So what's up with MSU having ZERO official visits so far? Is that even correct? I'm pretty sure ALL 124 other FBS schools have had atleast 1 recruit on an official visit so far. This has to be a misprint. I thought part of our Brackysanctions was that we wouldn't have OV during two home games. Maybe Mullen just chose LSU and Kentucky as those two games? Is Mullen tanking recruiting on purpose to get fired?

I honestly believe Mullen has an "I'll show you, you need me I don't need you" attitude towards MSU right now, ever since he got raped by Bama last year on the field and then by Ole Miss on the field and on NSD. Croom developed this attitude in his last two years. Now he makes documentaries crying about it.

Mullen's recruiting strategy seems to be to not even attempt on most of the 4* and 5* players and just attempt at improving 3* players. He's so defeated in recruiting he doesn't even try. He did get Chris Jones though I'll give him that. CJ is a homerun. DeRunnya & Shumpert aren't far behind.

And yes I can ask more questions in a single post.

engie
10-24-2013, 04:49 PM
He's been restricted in Brackygate thusfar.

My huge concern is that we don't have anything on the books going forward. Not the fact we've been restricted thusfar. It paints an unpleasant picture to go along with his laxidasical recruiting already.

He's only got one logical game weekend for JUCOs, etc to visit -- and that will be to see us get slaughtered by Bama...

Dawg61
10-24-2013, 04:56 PM
He's been restricted in Brackygate thusfar.

My huge concern is that we don't have anything on the books going forward. It paints an unpleasant picture to go along with his laxidasical recruiting already.

Good gawd are we going to have to start a "Forward Dawgs" and buy newspaper ads to get this addressed by Stricklin?