PDA

View Full Version : Irrigation experts in GT?

WAH662
06-29-2019, 01:41 PM
New member here, loooong time lurker on the ED's forum.

I'm in dire need of an irrigation expert to come diagnose and fix part of an irrigation system that was damaged by a monstrous bolt of lightning that struck nearby. The issues were exacerbated by individuals who, by all accounts, had no business working on it. I realize it's a bad time of the year to need ASAP help for a profession whose bread and butter time is now, but the folks I've talked to are minimum 2 weeks out (Google results, aka landscape companies but not individuals who may be more flexible). At the risk of sounding like a diva, that ain't ideal; because if it stops raining and the system continues to be down, then several acres of immaculate, mature gardens could be compromised (and lots of $). Even with the rains we've had, there have already been some losses.

I got to know a few guys who were in the turf program when I was at State but have lost contact with them. If anybody has any leads on an individual/firm that successfully fixes the problem, then I'll gladly repay you with a dove hunt, deer hunt or turn some quail out for you, etc. You have my word!

The site is approx 20 minutes south of Starkville. I'll gladly pay a little extra if it means we can make progress on getting the problem fixed a little sooner than later. I feel like a competent person will have no problem knocking it out.

Beyond measure, I appreciate any help you afford me and I'll be sure to pay it back to you if it gets the job done- guaranteed!

Good Weekend.

Drew2425
07-03-2019, 08:03 AM
Is it a clock issue or a wiring issue?

Howboutdemdogs
07-04-2019, 08:45 AM
Hate to hear about your problems. I can't offer one bit of advice,,,,sorry.