PDA

View Full Version : msstate7 you dont wanna read this

BuckyIsAB****
06-24-2019, 03:07 PM
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2841875-the-mess-jimbo-left-inside-fsus-fall-and-willie-taggarts-plan-to-rise-again?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

Its almost like I know what Im talking about sometimes

msstate7
06-24-2019, 03:14 PM
Someone blaming the former coach, surprising

DownwardDawg
06-24-2019, 03:14 PM
All I needed to see was how Jimbo coddled Winston. His mentality was “win at all costs”. I kinda liked him before that.
He’ll end up at aTm the same way. He’ll recruit good and make a run then get fired and they’ll be in shambles again. Bjork will get fired also. Then aTm will rinse and repeat.

BuckyIsAB****
06-24-2019, 03:18 PM

I was probably too harsh on you with this. You're cool with me man but Jimbo aint all that. He is also 0-1 against Jovester

BuckyIsAB****
06-24-2019, 03:19 PM
All I needed to see was how Jimbo coddled Winston. His mentality was “win at all costs”. I kinda liked him before that.
He’ll end up at aTm the same way. He’ll recruit good and make a run then get fired and they’ll be in shambles again. Bjork will get fired also. Then aTm will rinse and repeat.

A&M is really perfect for Jimbo. They are both paper tigers for the most part

Jack Lambert
06-24-2019, 03:24 PM

Ultimately A&M is screwed.

TrapGame
06-24-2019, 03:36 PM
Jimbo's best years at FSU were with Winston. Should tell you everything you need to know. He's shown he'll let the inmates run the asylum. That's bad juju for a place like A&M.

Dawgology
06-24-2019, 03:38 PM
A&M is really perfect for Jimbo. They are both paper tigers for the most part

Will end in tragedy for TAMU. It further supports my thought that the people pulling the strings at TAMU have no idea what they are doing. Reminds me of that old saying "they have more money than common sense".

msstate7
06-24-2019, 04:17 PM
I was probably too harsh on you with this. You're cool with me man but Jimbo aint all that. He is also 0-1 against Jovester

I love this sort of thing... you aren't bothering me haha

BuckyIsAB****
06-24-2019, 04:28 PM
I love this sort of thing... you aren't bothering me haha

Cool. I just know how some are easily offended

yjnkdawg
06-24-2019, 04:30 PM
Bucky, I mentioned on here too, back before Jimbo took the TAMU position, that their were some supposedly issues in the FSU football program. There were rumors rumbling around in FSU land about Taggart as the coach before Jimbo even took the TAMU position. FSU was not going to fire him after the 2017 regular season, but there were supposedly some things that he was told that he must change in the FSU football program. So him taking the TAMU position seemed to be a win win situation for him and FSU. The one person that UF did not want to see come to FL as the FSU Head Football Coach was Willie Taggart, because they knew that he would burn them in their FL recruiting and that was before DM even got back to UF.

Lord McBuckethead
06-24-2019, 05:23 PM
Sooner or later, Saban will leave Alabama either by choice or death. Teams like aTm could then move up a little.

dawgs
06-24-2019, 05:28 PM
Winston is jimbo's renardo sidney, he just won bigger with him than stand did with Sidney, but in both cases the coach let the star run wild and the players saw the double standard and hypocrisy and reacted predictably.

Martianlander
06-24-2019, 06:13 PM
Just wait till Bjork gets there and tells his side of the story!

BuckyIsAB****
06-24-2019, 06:57 PM
Sooner or later, Saban will leave Alabama either by choice or death. Teams like aTm could then move up a little.

Doubt it. A&M is what they are to me. The media loves them bc they have $$$ but if money was everything we'd never win a game

Cowbell
06-24-2019, 09:37 PM
I will admit I used to think Jimbo was the next great coach but have changed my tune over the years. If the things I hear are true (straight out of players mouths), he is not the kind of coach I would want here. I know of one kid personally who had a shot to play in the league and lost it due to jimbo wanting him to play at all costs (injured). To the point where team doctors purposefully misdiagnosed him according to his on personal surgeon.

TrapGame
06-25-2019, 09:43 AM
I will admit I used to think Jimbo was the next great coach but have changed my tune over the years. If the things I hear are true (straight out of players mouths), he is not the kind of coach I would want here. I know of one kid personally who had a shot to play in the league and lost it due to jimbo wanting him to play at all costs (injured). To the point where team doctors purposefully misdiagnosed him according to his on personal surgeon.

Maybe LT not hiring Jimbo in 2003 was a blessing in disguise. He would have won, made us super competitive, recruited a little too well and then bolted for FSU leaving the program in shambles and the NCAA knocking on the door.