PDA

View Full Version : Peters to the Knicks

Cloak
06-22-2019, 01:20 PM
Congrats Lamar

http://i64.tinypic.com/j9q2k4.jpg

Tbonewannabe
06-22-2019, 01:22 PM
Congrats to him, I hope it works out. Is Kyrie Irving going to the Knicks or Nets?

KOdawg1
06-22-2019, 01:41 PM
Congrats to him, I hope it works out. Is Kyrie Irving going to the Knicks or Nets?

Nets most likely

CadaverDawg
06-22-2019, 01:57 PM
Good for him.

BuckyIsAB****
06-22-2019, 02:07 PM
Nets most likely

Neither

TALL DAWG
06-22-2019, 03:02 PM

It will work out for him...overseas maybe.

KOdawg1
06-22-2019, 03:10 PM
Neither
Kyrie is represented by Roc Nation Sports which is owned by Jay-Z, who is a former part owner of the Nets.

All signs are pointing towards him going to Brooklyn especially if Kevin Durant will be joining him. Now, if KD goes elsewhere, then maybe all of that changes.

KOdawg1
06-22-2019, 03:13 PM
I hope Lamar figures out whatever it is he needs to figure out. Extremely talented player, but his whole career here was just odd

MafiaDawg
06-22-2019, 03:18 PM
He has slightly better odds to make the knicks than I do.

BuckyIsAB****
06-22-2019, 03:20 PM
I hope Lamar figures out whatever it is he needs to figure out. Extremely talented player, but his whole career here was just odd

He was pretty terrible on team chemistry

Ari Gold
06-22-2019, 03:53 PM
Congrats to Lamar,
Best of luck to him.

Dawg61
06-22-2019, 09:23 PM
I'm rooting for Lamar. I think for whatever reason some people forget his dad was murdered his freshman year at State. He was shot multiple times while standing outside of a bar at 10:40 pm just a couple of miles from where Peters played HS ball. That's just unfathomable tragedy. Kid obviously grew up in a rough part of New Orleans and he's made it out and has a chance to make something of his life. Good luck Lamar, Hail State

BeardoMSU
06-22-2019, 09:25 PM
I'm rooting for Lamar. I think for whatever reason some people forget his dad was murdered his freshman year at State. He was shot multiple times while standing outside of a bar at 10:40 pm just a couple of miles from where Peters played HS ball. That's just unfathomable tragedy. Kid obviously grew up in a rough part of New Orleans and he's made it out and has a chance to make something of his life. Good luck Lamar, Hail State

This. Sometimes life is bigger than playing sports for MSU, and sometimes fans forget that. For better or for worse, Lamar still has a shot at his dream. Can't wish him nothing but luck.

RougeDawg
06-24-2019, 12:33 AM

This. We should all be proud and happy when one of our own achieves a life long dream. No matter what transpires down the road Lamar deserves his shining moment. Congrats young man. Work hard and make us even more proud for years to come