PDA

View Full Version : Bainco to AD, louisville's Mcdonell to coach rebs.

shannondawg
06-22-2019, 09:49 AM
Just sent to me from a tweet, have no idea if any fact to it. Kendell Rogers is one that originated it./var/folders/76/z87rbpj534j3g7__9jg46_lm0000gn/T/com.apple.iChat/Messages/Transfers/IMG_6672.jpeg

AlSwearengen
06-22-2019, 09:53 AM
I have a hard time believing that McDonnell intends to get involved in a heated rivalry against his best friend when they agreed not to schedule each other during the year.

MaroonFlounder
06-22-2019, 09:55 AM
If it came from anyone other that Kendall I would dismiss it as fake news. Kendall knows. It's happening. The Landsharts may win a Natty before us if they get McDonnell. And that would SUCK.

Cooterpoot
06-22-2019, 09:56 AM
Cant see either of those things happening

MzTerry
06-22-2019, 10:02 AM
If it came from anyone other that Kendall I would dismiss it as fake news. Kendall knows. It's happening. The Landsharts may win a Natty before us if they get McDonnell. And that would SUCK.

It?s a fake Kendall Rogers account

MetEdDawg
06-22-2019, 10:04 AM

That makes way more sense. This scenario is never going to happen

MaroonFlounder
06-22-2019, 10:06 AM

Another reason Twitter is the devil.

I can't tell you how many of my ole piss acquaintances texted/emailed me all giddy over the fact that we were walked off on in Omaha. Insecure, jealous fanbase they have.

shannondawg
06-22-2019, 10:40 AM
I wouldn't make that decision if I was the acting chancellor.

May not be his decision to make however, not with the money boys up there.

maroonmania
06-22-2019, 11:05 AM
McDonnell has a great thing going at UL. If he isn't leaving there for us, he sure as heck isn't leaving there for Ole Miss. Even with the beautiful campus and everything.***

Todd4State
06-22-2019, 11:09 AM
As long as Lemonis is at MSU McDonnell will not be at Ole Miss. He and Lemonis have a relationship similar to Paul Manieri and Brian O'Connor.

And I don't think they will hire Bianco as their AD because they care too much about football.

Quaoarsking
06-22-2019, 11:43 AM
Protip: Never, ever, believe anything on Twitter that doesn't have the blue checkmark.

yjnkdawg
06-22-2019, 11:59 AM
These fake twitter accounts are getting to be more common place it seems. Especially on the college related sports scene. Maybe I missed something about the OM AD, but who in the OM Administration has even said they wanted or were interested in Bianco becoming AD? I really think McDonnell will retire with his coaching legacy at Louisville, but if he ever thinks about going back to OM, I don't see it happening while we have Lemonis as our HC.

Maroonthirteen
06-22-2019, 12:03 PM
That would be the most Ole Miss thing ever. Ever!

Hire the dude that finished MSUs season.

yjnkdawg
06-22-2019, 12:18 PM
I wouldn't make that decision if I was the acting chancellor.

May not be his decision to make however, not with the money boys up there.

I can't see why the OM Network would want Bianco as their AD anyway, but I guess stranger things have happened.

Tbonewannabe
06-22-2019, 12:48 PM
On top of that, I think McDonnell is one of the top 5 coaches in salary. Unless they want to pay a lot more than anyone else in college baseball then they have zero chance at McDonnell.

Dawg61
06-22-2019, 01:21 PM
Another reason Twitter is the devil.

I can't tell you how many of my ole piss acquaintances texted/emailed me all giddy over the fact that we were walked off on in Omaha. Insecure, jealous fanbase they have.

You need new acquaintances

KOdawg1
06-22-2019, 01:48 PM
HAHA, the Ole Miss lurkers just made a mess on themselves after reading that only to feel major disappointment.

Todd4State
06-22-2019, 02:49 PM
These fake twitter accounts are getting to be more common place it seems. Especially on the college related sports scene. Maybe I missed something about the OM AD, but who in the OM Administration has even said they wanted or were interested in Bianco becoming AD? I really think McDonnell will retire with his coaching legacy at Louisville, but if he ever thinks about going back to OM, I don't see it happening while we have Lemonis as our HC.

Here's the truth about Bianco. He is going to be the head baseball coach at Ole Miss at least until his last son graduates from Oxford HS and I believe he has one son left who is a 2020 grad so he'll be a senior this year. Beyond that- we'll see. But if they fire him they are going to catch a lot of backlash from the baseball community.

yjnkdawg
06-22-2019, 05:49 PM
Here's the truth about Bianco. He is going to be the head baseball coach at Ole Miss at least until his last son graduates from Oxford HS and I believe he has one son left who is a 2020 grad so he'll be a senior this year. Beyond that- we'll see. But if they fire him they are going to catch a lot of backlash from the baseball community.

Yep, but i don't think that has even been an actual consideration, with the exception of some posters on OM message boards.

Todd4State
06-22-2019, 06:47 PM
Yep, but i don't think that has even been an actual consideration, with the exception of some posters on OM message boards.

You're correct. And they shouldn't fire him. They are prisoners of the moment and don't like that we have a better baseball program than they do. And at the same time Bianco has kept them steady and consistent and has done what they hired him to do- which was go to Omaha. And he did that. He's the best baseball coach that they have ever had.

And McDonnell wasn't happening before Lemonis- and it won't happen now. Godwin is their best shot- but if he's smart he can wait for the LSU job.

was21
06-22-2019, 07:10 PM
OM will never ever hire an lsu guy as AD..end of story

shannondawg
06-23-2019, 08:25 AM
And they never would hire a MSU basketball guy as head coach?

basedog
06-23-2019, 09:28 AM
And they never would hire a MSU basketball guy as head coach?

You bringing your "A Game" today!

TALL DAWG
06-23-2019, 09:58 AM

I vote UM gives Coach Bianco a ?tenure? status.