PDA

View Full Version : Karma?

West Tn Dawg
06-21-2019, 08:59 PM
Louisville up 2-1 in the 9th. Vandy gets a hit down in the corner and they make a play at the plate. Catcher misses the ball and Vandy ties it up.

RocketDawg
06-21-2019, 09:00 PM
Yep. Karma.

BayouDawg
06-21-2019, 09:00 PM
Cant believe they didnt make a pitching change after the walk

Jack Lambert
06-21-2019, 10:10 PM
I want them to go two games with extra innings. I want pitching all used up for the finals. I hate Vandy!

Liverpooldawg
06-21-2019, 10:13 PM
I want them to go two games with extra innings. I want pitching all used up for the finals. I hate Vandy!
You are probably going to hate them more.

StarkvilleGuru
06-22-2019, 08:57 AM
If you really want karma, JT Ginn was yelling at the Louisville bench after his last pitch of the game. Louisville of course came back and won the game in the 9th.

Louisville's starting pitcher (who threw a great game) yelled at Julian Infante after he struck him out in the 8th. Reading his lips were easy, he probably told Infante "F*** you" about 6 or 7 times as he walked off the mound. Vandy proceeds to come back and win in the 9th.

I love players getting energized for the game, but be careful because karma will always come back to get you!

maroonmania
06-22-2019, 11:11 AM
Louisville up 2-1 in the 9th. Vandy gets a hit down in the corner and they make a play at the plate. Catcher misses the ball and Vandy ties it up.

Yep, only difference was the HP ump in the Louisville-Vandy looked to actually know what he was doing calling balls and strikes. So Vandy had to make their comeback without getting charity walks.