PDA

View Full Version : Aric Holman has signed with the Lakers. Congrats Holman.

Tbonewannabe
06-21-2019, 02:29 PM
I wish it was someone other than the Lakers but hopefully he can make the team.

Just need to see where Peters gets a shot now.

msstate7
06-21-2019, 02:42 PM
Congrats aric

Gutter Cobreh
06-21-2019, 02:48 PM
I wish it was someone other than the Lakers but hopefully he can make the team.

Just need to see where Peters gets a shot now.

Pretty sure with the position they put themselves in with the AD trade, Holiman has a great shot. I don't think they even have enough players to fill out their starting 5.

BeardoMSU
06-21-2019, 02:55 PM
Pretty sure with the position they put themselves in with the AD trade, Holiman has a great shot. I don't think they even have enough players to fill out their starting 5.

Great point.

Tbonewannabe
06-21-2019, 03:35 PM

I didn't think about that. They also probably need to sign some bodies if they go after free agents that will cost some big $$$. Seems like I read an article saying they only had around 6 players on the roster right now. I am not sure if that included AD and whatever rookies they drafted.

Hot Rock
06-21-2019, 03:52 PM
Holman is long, athletic, he can shoot the 3 and defend the perimeter or the rim. I can see him making that roster. They need bodies right now.

Ari Gold
06-22-2019, 03:54 PM
Best of luck to Holman.
He may have a shot at making that roster.

RougeDawg
06-24-2019, 12:41 AM
Best of luck to Holman.
He may have a shot at making that roster.

Holman is a nba mismatch. He can do almost anything a nba 3 man is asked to do. He will make some money if he works and stays focused.