PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Q

Ari Gold
06-21-2019, 12:58 PM
I know it prob got lost in the mix with the baseball game last night. Big props to Q.
Huge for him and our program.

Never been a guy take as much unwarranted criticism ( on here ) as Q did . He is an all time great at MSU

msudawglb
06-21-2019, 01:12 PM
He got bad advice....should have stayed another year! ****

Congrats to Q!

Tbonewannabe
06-21-2019, 02:36 PM
He was quietly our best player in about a decade. He would seem just ok and then you look at his stats and he would have 27 points and 10 rebounds. He wasn't a showboat and just kept his head down and played hard. He should fit in great at San Antonio.

Hot Rock
06-21-2019, 03:53 PM
I hope he sticks and plays a long time! Congratulations!

Bothrops
06-21-2019, 05:10 PM
Great player. Spurs are a great franchise.

Dawgology
06-21-2019, 05:27 PM
Grats Q! Definitely earned and deserved. Hail State! Reggie will follow in his footsteps next year.

tcdog70
06-22-2019, 12:34 PM
But posters on here said Q was lazy, couldn't defend, made shitty passes and couldn't finish. You know He was not a team player. Q has been special since He came here in Malik's shadow. He was a clutch Mfer. He got better every year. Probably the same fans that dissed Q were the same idiots that wanted to bench Tanner and Rowdey. The same dumbasses that hated on Fitz for 3 years.

Ari Gold
06-22-2019, 03:49 PM
But posters on here said Q was lazy, couldn't defend, made shitty passes and couldn't finish. You know He was not a team player. Q has been special since He came here in Malik's shadow. He was a clutch Mfer. He got better every year. Probably the same fans that dissed Q were the same idiots that wanted to bench Tanner and Rowdey. The same dumbasses that hated on Fitz for 3 years.

No one was a bigger fan than me on Q.
I don’t know if anyone besides me said he would get drafted. Hell I even said he would possible be a 8-12 year league vet. Will have to wait and see on that

Shows the ignorance of several that didn’t think this guy was the backbone of this team and ripped him game in game out..
Special talent. An All time great at MSU

sonofozarka
06-23-2019, 08:49 AM
He was quietly our best player in about a decade. He would seem just ok and then you look at his stats and he would have 27 points and 10 rebounds. He wasn't a showboat and just kept his head down and played hard. He should fit in great at San Antonio.

I guess I haven?t monitored the boards frequently, because I don?t know why Q would?ve been heavily criticized?

As this post says, to me he?s the beat player I remember in a long, long time and is incredibly underrated. I think he was the best player in the SEC this yr.

So many players got drafted ahead of him based on ?potential? that Q was a TON more productive and efficient than this yr by a large margin.

I hope he makes the team and gets minutes, but the NBA is a different game. If you?re not good enough to be one of the two ?creators? like he was in college, everyone else has to just stand on the 3 pt line and be a dead eye shooter which he is not from nba range (yet)

chef dixon
06-23-2019, 02:35 PM
If not for his wrist injury he might have fought for all time best in my opinion. If you go back and watch those couple games prior to that injury his sophomore year, he was extremely impressive. Also it seems like so long ago but he put about 3 or 4 guys on posters his freshman year.