PDA

View Full Version : We weren't beating Vandy twice...

Dawg61
06-20-2019, 11:58 PM
especially without having a clue who was pitching tomorrow. Oh well 17 it! Pretty good season but it always sucks when you get eliminated doesn't matter when it happens. I'll say this about Ginn though. He was awesome tonight but if I was the coach I woulda blasted him for talking shit to a team on the ropes. Louisville outscored us 4-0 after Ginn ran his mouth. There's a time and place for being cocky. That was the worst possible time. Hope he learns from that as I doubt anyone will say anything to him about it. I would.

BuckyIsAB****
06-21-2019, 12:07 AM
especially without having a clue who was pitching tomorrow. Oh well 17 it! Pretty good season but it always sucks when you get eliminated doesn't matter when it happens. I'll say this about Ginn though. He was awesome tonight but if I was the coach I woulda blasted him for talking shit to a team on the ropes. Louisville outscored us 4-0 after Ginn ran his mouth. There's a time and place for being cocky. That was the worst possible time. Hope he learns from that as I doubt anyone will say anything to him about it. I would.

I would say that was the perfect time and place to let them know they couldnt beat him. Louisville out scoring us 4-0 has more to do with him getting pulled than him talking shit. It has more to do with us swinging at shit that we couldnt hit with a boat paddle tied to a telephone pole

Cooterpoot
06-21-2019, 12:10 AM
I wish the whole team had the fire Ginn’s got.

Dawg61
06-21-2019, 12:11 AM
It's weak sauce trash talk when you know you aren't coming back out in the 7th and you don't pick up a bat. Just not my style I guess and look I'll talk more shit than anyone but not then and not by someone that doesn't pick up a bat.

Dawg2003
06-21-2019, 12:20 AM
What did Ginn say? I missed that.

timotheus
06-21-2019, 12:23 AM
He didn't say anything that hasn't been verbalized during the heat of a game.

Skydawg1
06-21-2019, 12:32 AM
What did Ginn say? I missed that.yes, please tell.