PDA

View Full Version : Cohen

Marvin
06-20-2019, 10:41 PM
Needs to raise holy hell about the scholarship situation and the ****ing inept umpiring at this level. It makes the sport a joke. **** this stupid ass shit. God damn we are m state EVERY ****!NG TIME

BulldogBear
06-20-2019, 10:43 PM
Yes, Cohen needs to either get himself banned from NCAA HQ or bring baseball out of the 19th century.

ShotgunDawg
06-20-2019, 10:44 PM
An absolute freaking joke.

No one every complains in baseball. If that umpire pulled that in an MLB game, it would be on Sportscenter immediately.

shoeless joe
06-20-2019, 10:47 PM
We got flat out ass ****ed boys. They didn’t earn a single run. Ump completely changed the 7th and 9th inning. That exact ass clown ****ed ha in 07 and did it again this year. Disgraceful

BuckyIsAB****
06-20-2019, 10:52 PM
An absolute freaking joke.

No one every complains in baseball. If that umpire pulled that in an MLB game, it would be on Sportscenter immediately.

No question. Every single MLB manager gets ejected on those calls. Lemonis just sat there chewing double bubble

Marvin
06-20-2019, 10:53 PM
No question. Every single MLB manager gets ejected on those calls. Lemonis just sat there chewing double bubble

https://assets.pokemon.com/assets/cms2/img/pokedex/full/143.png

Leeshouldveflanked
06-20-2019, 10:56 PM
Cohen would have been ejected probably twice in our last three games...will Lemonis come home with the team or hang with the McDonnells on an extended vaca?

preachermatt83
06-20-2019, 10:59 PM
Cohen would have been ejected probably twice in our last three games...will Lemonis come home with the team or hang with the McDonnells on an extended vaca?

Oh good gosh. What a joke

deadheaddawg
06-20-2019, 11:04 PM
Seriously. Need to fire LEMONis now. Hire that fellow over in Oxford. bianchi or benelli or whatever.

Dudes been to a million regionals at a lesser program. Imagine what he can do with all the standing room only crowds at the Dude.

Ole Miss has been holding him back. Let's go get him

maroonmania
06-20-2019, 11:19 PM
I seriously don't think I've ever seen a HP ump determine the outcome of the game with ball/strike calls like that one tonight. Nothing is a strike if the ump refuses to call it. I've seen us be put out of the CWS many times and I've never been pissed off like this over the performance of an ump. We were royally screwed.

BayouDawg
06-20-2019, 11:22 PM
As bad as the ump was. We still get out of the 7th unscathed if we don?t boot a double play ball. And not adding insurance runs cost us big time. I?m very disappointed in our hitting coach after this week.

shoeless joe
06-20-2019, 11:28 PM
I seriously don't think I've ever seen a HP ump determine the outcome of the game with ball/strike calls like that one tonight. Nothing is a strike if the ump refuses to call it. I've seen us be put out of the CWS many times and I've never been pissed off like this over the performance of an ump. We were royally screwed.

We needed the guy that called brooks Bryan out on the throat high 3-2 pitch in 98 against LSU. Heda rung some asses up

Lumpy Chucklelips
06-20-2019, 11:33 PM
This ump wasn?t about to get involved in the game the last inning. He wanted the players to decide the outcome because he was to weak to do his job. Couldn?t make a damn strike call. He was a joke.

MetEdDawg
06-20-2019, 11:34 PM
So y'all wanted Lemonis to get his ass thrown out of a College World Series game in the final innings?

Worst fans ever

shoeless joe
06-20-2019, 11:44 PM
So y'all wanted Lemonis to get his ass thrown out of a College World Series game in the final innings?

Worst fans ever

They don’t recognize that he and the bench got warned. They made their point...and the ump made a bigger one

MetEdDawg
06-20-2019, 11:46 PM
They don’t recognize that he and the bench got warned. They made their point...and the ump made a bigger one

Exactly. Most of the folks bitching on here didn't realize that. Dugout, including Lemonis, lost their crap multiple times. Got the warning because of it.

But our fan base thinks getting ejected shows your true passion. Not having your HC in the final innings of the CWS sounds pretty stupid.

deadheaddawg
06-20-2019, 11:49 PM

Worst fans ever

Just astonishing lack of critical thinking from people like Marvin. Dude knows less about baseball than my 8 year old kid.

Marvin is that dad you see at little league games that just screams out stuff that's completely wrong. He doesn't understand the game, but gets so pissed he makes an ass of himself.

Hopefully he will get tired of all this and get back to his NASCAR message board

KOdawg1
06-20-2019, 11:50 PM

Worst fans ever

They're dipshits