PDA

View Full Version : LSU Buying Players In All Sports It Appears

ShotgunDawg
06-20-2019, 04:27 PM
Again, just sick & tired of seeing this in college athletics. Particularly from teams that consistently recruit better than us.

BTW, LSU has gone on a run of 4 star out of state commits lately.

https://www.businessreport.com/business/funes-directed-stolen-money-to-father-of-lsu-football-player

BrunswickDawg
06-20-2019, 04:38 PM
You want to know why we only sign 4-5 4* players a year? Because we don't have alumni and fans willing to defraud a charity to sign better football players.

ShotgunDawg
06-20-2019, 05:10 PM
You want to know why we only sign 4-5 4* players a year? Because we don't have alumni and fans willing to defraud a charity to sign better football players.

Correct.

Everyone wishes we were better at football, but the real truth is that in order to be really really good at football you've got to have some sick, awful, nasty people working on your behalf to make it happen.

Howboutdemdogs
06-20-2019, 05:18 PM
Give it time Coach O will get caught.

Bdawg
06-20-2019, 05:26 PM

I can live with that. Don't care for scum defrauding a charity to be associated with MSU. Makes when we beat them that much sweeter. If they would roast guys like this, it might would make people think twice.

Bothrops
06-20-2019, 05:29 PM
Damn LSU has 8 Dline committed already. They had the #2 class last I checked.

Bothrops
06-20-2019, 05:32 PM
I can live with that. Don't care for scum defrauding a charity to be associated with MSU. Makes when we beat them that much sweeter. If they would roast guys like this, it might would make people think twice.

Problem is, we won't be beating them as long as they continue this.

Dawgfan77
06-20-2019, 05:41 PM
Problem is, we won't be beating them as long as they continue this.

The been doing this for years