PDA

View Full Version : I Want Tonight to be the Start Of Our CWS, Not the End

ShotgunDawg
06-20-2019, 10:26 AM
I've seen it too many times as an MSU fan.

We lose 1 game, the air is let out of the balloon, & we coast to 6-2, solid effort loss tonight to end the season.

17 that. Tonight, this team needs to get their sh&$ together & go out & pound someone's ass.

No feeling sorry for themselves. This team has played like absolute crap since they got to Omaha &, if they have any pride in themselves, tonight will be the best game they've played yet.

They can win this thing & shouldn't be happy with just being in Omaha. They should be pissed they haven't played like the experienced, tough, grinding team in Omaha that they have been all year.

No feeling sorry or regretting yesterday. It's time for this team to put their big boy pants on & go to work.

For all the success this team has had, if it ends tonight, they'll just go down in MSU history as a footnote. So SEC championship, no SEC tournament championship, & a losing record in Omaha.

Time to go to work & start playing like the team they are capable of being.

CadaverDawg
06-20-2019, 10:29 AM
Imagine the momentum if we can get it to Saturday. Small would be on the bump to try to get us to the National Championship series....the MSU crowd would be HUGE on a Saturday night....and momentum would be on our side after two straight wins and 1 over Vandy

ShotgunDawg
06-20-2019, 10:36 AM
Imagine the momentum if we can get it to Saturday. Small would be on the bump to try to get us to the National Championship series....the MSU crowd would be HUGE on a Saturday night....and momentum would be on our side after two straight wins and 1 over Vandy

No doubt.

I've just seen this before. We'll be flat as heck tonight, Louisville will get ahead early & we won't be able to come back.

I've seen MSU accept this type of fate way to many times.

CadaverDawg
06-20-2019, 10:39 AM
No doubt.

I've just seen this before. We'll be flat as heck tonight, Louisville will get ahead early & we won't be able to come back.

I've seen MSU accept this type of fate way to many times.

Yeah but typically we're facing a team that has already beaten us when that happens, and that's in the backs of our minds. I expect us to beat Louisville. Maybe not bad, but to beat them. Past teams also didn't have Jake Mangum....I don't expect a Mangum team to fold

msstate7
06-20-2019, 10:42 AM
If state ever wins a natty, it'll most certainly be coming out of the losers bracket. No way we'd cruise our way to one... might as well do it now. (Where's a falling star?)

Dawg2003
06-20-2019, 10:53 AM
If state ever wins a natty, it'll most certainly be coming out of the losers bracket. No way, we'd cruise our way to one... might as well do it now. (Where's a falling star?)

I know you meant baseball, but, honestly, if we ever win a natty in anything, it will be in women's basketball. That's by far our best chance because there is no parity in the sport. I've realized that's the key to winning multiple national championships. You have to find a sport where there's no parity and become elite at it.

mstatefan91
06-20-2019, 11:08 AM
We are going to whip Louisville's ass tonight..

CadaverDawg
06-20-2019, 11:25 AM
If state ever wins a natty, it'll most certainly be coming out of the losers bracket. No way we'd cruise our way to one... might as well do it now. (Where's a falling star?)

So true. That actually gives me a little more hope ha