PDA

View Full Version : It was all my fault: Blame me

DanDority
06-19-2019, 07:45 PM
I haven't watched a single pitch all year, until today. I watched the whole game, sorry guys!

klong-dog
06-19-2019, 08:21 PM
I haven't watched a single pitch all year, until today. I watched the whole game, sorry guys!

I'd say you're not a true fan, imo. Fair weather? Yeah, maybe so.

BulldogBear
06-19-2019, 08:53 PM
Nope. My fault. Going back to USCe series we've won every game I've watched whether in person or on TV. We have lost every game that I've so much as missed a half inning. They loaded me down at work today and was barely even cognitively aware of the game until we were down 6-0. Then I started watching.

I've put in to leave work early all next week. Y'all pray for no day game crap because of weather. No Sunday game either.

confucius say
06-19-2019, 10:39 PM
Nope. My fault. Going back to USCe series we've won every game I've watched whether in person or on TV. We have lost every game that I've so much as missed a half inning. They loaded me down at work today and was barely even cognitively aware of the game until we were down 6-0. Then I started watching.

I've put in to leave work early all next week. Y'all pray for no day game crap because of weather. No Sunday game either.

You get your ass in front of a tv tomorrow at 7!!

DownwardDawg
06-20-2019, 05:33 AM
My fault!!!! I never miss a game on tv, especially post season. Well, as the board knows I was in surgery during the game. I missed the whole thing! Good news though, i won’t miss another one!!!

I guess you could say that it’s Mother Nature’s fault. I would have been able to watch Tuesday night!!!

gravedigger
06-20-2019, 08:21 AM
My fault!!!! I never miss a game on tv, especially post season. Well, as the board knows I was in surgery during the game. I missed the whole thing! Good news though, i won’t miss another one!!!

I guess you could say that it’s Mother Nature’s fault. I would have been able to watch Tuesday night!!!

Hope you are doing well. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

smootness
06-20-2019, 08:25 AM
It's all of your faults. You should be ashamed.

sleepy dawg
06-20-2019, 11:25 AM

Why are you even here then?