PDA

View Full Version : Alright, got to get focused.

Lord McBuckethead
06-19-2019, 05:54 PM
We gave that one away. We now have to win 3 in a row. Not impossible. Got to get focused at the plate. That is all we have to do. Ginn now has to start a game which he hasn't done since 2 weeks ago. Small to pitch Friday against Vandy. I would almost go Gordon game 2 against Vandy when we get there. Tell small to pitch to contact quick outs. He needs to go deep.

CJDAWG85
06-19-2019, 05:59 PM
Ginn is starting. Better hope he can give us 6-7 strong innings.

ShotgunDawg
06-19-2019, 06:00 PM
50% chance of rain in Omaha on Friday. Win tomorrow & then do a rain dance. Rain Friday would line up our pitching

KOdawg1
06-19-2019, 06:02 PM
50% chance of rain in Omaha on Friday. Win tomorrow & then do a rain dance. Rain Friday would line up our pitching

Unfortunately, it would line Vandy's back up as well. We'd likely face their #1 and possibly Rocker again

Scared_Hitless
06-19-2019, 06:03 PM
I think Small can go Friday regardless but lets get there first Louisville is damn good.

msstate7
06-19-2019, 06:06 PM

That could mean we see fellows

ShotgunDawg
06-19-2019, 06:06 PM
I think Small can go Friday regardless but lets get there first Louisville is damn good.

would be 5 days of rest. He better get used to it for Pro-ball

ShotgunDawg
06-19-2019, 06:07 PM
That could mean we see fellows

I'm fine seeing Fellows. After facing Rocker today, Fellows' slider should look like a beach ball

Homedawg
06-19-2019, 07:11 PM
We gave that one away. We now have to win 3 in a row. Not impossible. Got to get focused at the plate. That is all we have to do. Ginn now has to start a game which he hasn't done since 2 weeks ago. Small to pitch Friday against Vandy. I would almost go Gordon game 2 against Vandy when we get there. Tell small to pitch to contact quick outs. He needs to go deep.

Please stop w the we gave this away. You are assuming, we turn the dp. I have no idea how. That's all we gave away except our coach holding a runner. Yes he would have score and no as it turned out it didn't matter. Nothing changed w that. Nothing.

Homedawg
06-19-2019, 07:12 PM
I'm fine seeing Fellows. After facing Rocker today, Fellows' slider should look like a beach ball

We didn't like him before either. But I agree, rockers stuff is way better.

Homedawg
06-19-2019, 07:13 PM

How does that help us? Either way smith has to start one of the two games against them??

Leeshouldveflanked
06-19-2019, 07:15 PM
Let’s go ahead and beat Bianco’s future replacement first **

Lord McBuckethead
06-19-2019, 07:29 PM
Please stop w the we gave this away. You are assuming, we turn the dp. I have no idea how. That's all we gave away except our coach holding a runner. Yes he would have score and no as it turned out it didn't matter. Nothing changed w that. Nothing.

Dude running to.1st was trotting. We would have turned it

BuckyIsAB****
06-19-2019, 08:50 PM
I think its pretty simple. We have got to start hitting the baseball better. Period. We havent done it well away from home, somebody said it after supers that they were concerned and I was hoping it was just hoover but it looks like its everywhere but Starkville. We cant keep dicking around for 7 innings and hoping to pull it out either. I cant remember the last time we scored in our first at bat or hell even in the first 3 or 4 AB's. Bitch all we want about the pitching but they mostly did damage in 1 inning today, we wouldve taken that going into the game no question.

The lineup has to produce more and it has to become more consistent.