PDA

View Full Version : Bow for sale

WeWillScrewItUp
06-17-2019, 08:29 PM
I am upgrading my bow and have a mission venture I?m looking to get rid of. It?s 27.5 inch draw with a 1 inch d-loop and 60-70# limbs. Smooth shooting bow. It will come with a NAP drop away rest and trophy ridge sights. Wouldn?t be getting rid of it but I have come across a deal on a newer, faster bow. I?m looking to get $350 for it but am open to reasonable offers. I will make a great bow for someone that would like to get into bow hunting or for a youth that is still growing and you don?t want to invest a lot of money in a bow they will put grow in a year or 2.

WeWillScrewItUp
06-17-2019, 08:32 PM
Can admin move it to buy sell trade page?

BeastMan
06-18-2019, 01:53 PM
There is a buy/sell/trade thread at the top I'll move this to eventually but I'll leave it up for a bit so more folks see it. Feel free to post pics of deer this bow has harvested so we know how much good juju comes with it lol

WeWillScrewItUp
06-19-2019, 08:04 PM
It has been pretty much a doe slaying machine. I killed a pope and young 8 point with it when i first got it but that was the only buck worth talking about.

SpeckleDawg
06-21-2019, 02:40 PM
Not to derail, but what are you moving into?
I tell myself every summer that I'm going to look at new bows, but after a few arrows with the old Z7, I change my tune quickly.

WeWillScrewItUp
06-23-2019, 08:33 AM
I’m moving to an obsession defcon M7Z. I’ve been talking about upgrading a few years but can’t talk myself into spending new bow money. I just ran across this deal on the obsession and it’s a hell of a bow. And crazy penetration. It’s getting almost 2 times the penetration as the mission and the mission has had full pass through on most deer I have shot with it. I’m excited about bow season.