PDA

View Full Version : Too many losing thinking p******

Jack Lambert
06-16-2019, 10:29 PM
Grow a pair.

gravedigger
06-16-2019, 10:38 PM
Grow a pair.

No, they just need to go away. And dont try to sell that reverse psychology shit here either.

CadaverDawg
06-16-2019, 10:46 PM
Hahahahahaha

You two are great. We're all celebrating and you're worried about posters being too negative on a messageboard. I love you both regardless of what you think of me and my negativity. Families have all types of personalities.

Hail State

ShotgunDawg
06-16-2019, 10:49 PM
https://pics.me.me/seriously-dude-grow-a-pear-or-two-cmon-man-up-3549885.png

BuckyIsAB****
06-16-2019, 10:50 PM
Im guilty of melting tonight. But they shut me up. Happy to be a quiet winner

Jack Lambert
06-16-2019, 10:51 PM
Hahahahahaha

You two are great. We're all celebrating and you're worried about posters being too negative on a messageboard. I love you both regardless of what you think of me and my negativity. Families have all types of personalities.

Hail State

I like you! Just giving you a little grief.

gravedigger
06-16-2019, 10:51 PM
Hahahahahaha

Hail State

No, but anyone who considers anything you have to say of value, gets exactly what they deserve. You simply don?t understand sport and it gets proven time and again.

Now go sell some like the man said.

Cooterpoot
06-16-2019, 10:53 PM
Confidence is a hell of a drug. Try it! This team will never quit.

BulldogBear
06-16-2019, 10:53 PM
Hahahahahaha

Hail State

This. Yep. I came out of game thread just to see if the inevitable thread of this nature had been started. HFS. SMH.

Grow up! Grow up! So screams the other half which is acting just as juvenile now.

If we're the "worst fan base," it is because of crappy threads like this not because a long suffering fan base has different ways of reacting to an overall shitty effort that turned out great! Finally we pull one out like this. It's something to be happy about.

CadaverDawg
06-16-2019, 10:57 PM
No, but anyone who considers anything you have to say of value, gets exactly what they deserve. You simply don?t understand sport and it gets proven time and again.

Now go sell some like the man said.

Hahahaha you're a grumpy fella. I may be negative at times, but I enjoy Wins much more it appears. Goodnight old fart, dream about me

Jack Lambert
06-16-2019, 10:57 PM
This. Yep. I came out of game thread just to see if the inevitable thread of this nature had been started. HFS. SMH.

Grow up! Grow up! So screams the other half which is acting just as juvenile now.

If we're the "worst fan base," it is because of crappy threads like this not because a long suffering fan base has different ways of reacting to an overall shitty effort that turned out great! Finally we pull one out like this. It's something to be happy about.

What is worst calling someone out after the game or someone all acting like asses during the game? Take a poll on that one

BulldogBear
06-16-2019, 10:58 PM
What is worst calling someone out after the game or someone all acting like asses during the game? Take a poll on that one

That would be fun one. Then we could all argue about it again in the comments below*****

sleepy dawg
06-17-2019, 02:36 PM
It's one thing to talk about how bad we're looking and complaining about this or that, but can we at least agree to stop saying the game is over when the game is less than half way over, at least in baseball. We are never done in any game. We may look like sh*t sometimes and be playing like shit and need help, but this team and not many MSU baseball games have ever been over in the 3rd inning.

The game thread was littered with "it's over". Once it got to the 8th and 9th it made a bit more sense.

deadheaddawg
06-17-2019, 02:44 PM
Never ceases to amaze me how those so quick to bash our players and coaches, those that constantly melt over the team....wants a safe place on the internet.

They can dish it, but not take it. They want to insult our team and players, but don't have the balls to take criticism themselves.

If you run your mouth about players and coaches, because you know they won't respond, don't expect everyone to forget everytime you are made to look a fool.

Like last night. A bunch of y'all acted a fool. Don't whine like a little bitch girl because people call you out on it

CadaverDawg
06-17-2019, 02:46 PM
Never ceases to amaze me how those so quick to bash our players and coaches, those that constantly melt over the team....wants a safe place on the internet.

They can dish it, but not take it. They want to insult our team and players, but don't have the balls to take criticism themselves.

If you run your mouth about players and coaches, because you know they won't respond, don't expect everyone to forget everytime you are made to look a fool.

Like last night. A bunch of y'all acted a fool. Don't whine like a little bitch girl because people call you out on it

Hahahaha you're such a badass aren't you. Hahahahahah

Keep fighting the good fight, bud.

deadheaddawg
06-17-2019, 03:01 PM
Hahahaha you're such a badass aren't you. Hahahahahah

Keep fighting the good fight, bud.

I will. I will also keep watching the team play. I assume you and everyone else that gave up last night have moved on and will stop watching. Because you did give up last night. I hope you can find something to pass the time. Maybe try something not sports related. You are not emotionally mature enough to handle being a fan. Try fishing.

Take care. I will let you know how the season turns out.

TUSK
06-17-2019, 03:06 PM
Grow a pair.

This guy gets it.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jack Lambert again.

CadaverDawg
06-17-2019, 03:10 PM
I will. I will also keep watching the team play. I assume you and everyone else that gave up last night have moved on and will stop watching. Because you did give up last night. I hope you can find something to pass the time. Maybe try something not sports related. You are not emotionally mature enough to handle being a fan. Try fishing.

Take care. I will let you know how the season turns out.

Hahaha you are clearly emotionally mature judging by your posts in this thread**

Going by your theory, maybe you should stay off messageboards since you aren't "emotionally mature" enough not to let other posters get your blood pressure boiling. Simmer down, Nancy. Your melt over negative posters is worse than any game thread melt haha

deadheaddawg
06-17-2019, 03:23 PM
Hahaha you are clearly emotionally mature judging by your posts in this thread**

Going by your theory, maybe you should stay off messageboards since you aren't "emotionally mature" enough not to let other posters get your blood pressure boiling. Simmer down, Nancy. Your melt over negative posters is worse than any game thread melt haha

Its not though. The difference is the negative shit y'all say about our team isn't true. The negative shit I say about y'all is.

Also I think I will stay. I must admit when we are losing it cheers me up to go into the game threads. I like seeing how much better my priorities are. I like seeing how I can watch a game with other humans in the room and not cause them embarrassment. The game threads are a great reminder of how much better I am than you.

msu15
06-17-2019, 03:27 PM
Its not though. The difference is the negative shit y'all say about our team isn't true. The negative shit I say about y'all is.

Also I think I will stay. I must admit when we are losing it cheers me up to go into the game threads. I like seeing how much better my priorities are. I like seeing how I can watch a game with other humans in the room and not cause them embarrassment. The game threads are a great reminder of how much better I am than you.

Call the damn match!!!

mparkerfd20
06-17-2019, 03:34 PM
nm

CadaverDawg
06-17-2019, 03:43 PM
Deleted. Not worth it.

West Tn Dawg
06-17-2019, 04:06 PM
I didn't melt at all last night, but I will admit I thought it was over. So did 99% of the people here. I was hoping it wasn't but sure thought it was. Funny none of you were here posting that we were going to win until after it was over. Then you start posting that we all are negative because we didn't think we would come back. Well, to tell the truth they had not shown any reason to think they would.

deadheaddawg
06-17-2019, 04:19 PM
I didn't melt at all last night, but I will admit I thought it was over. So did 99% of the people here. I was hoping it wasn't but sure thought it was. Funny none of you were here posting that we were going to win until after it was over. Then you start posting that we all are negative because we didn't think we would come back. Well, to tell the truth they had not shown any reason to think they would.

So you mean people who didn't think it was over.....didn't post that it was over? How shocking.

Think about what you posted for a minute. Why in the world would people say for sure we were going to win or lose? Your post makes zero sense. Of course the people that are sick of constantly reading post about how the game is over, down 3-0 in the middle of the game, are not going to post that we are going to win it. Because the game wasn't over.

Not sure why you expect the rational posters to act unnrational. If someone wasn't giving up during the 5th inning, that doesn't mean they should guarantee a win. It just means they were watching the game like a rational adult. It isn't about knowing for sure we will win....its about knowing we can win. Up until the last out.

But to be fair, I understand people giving up in the 9th or really late in the game, but last nights thread (and so many before it) was just absurd. People throwing in the towel in the middle of the game. With this team? Unbelievable.

Jack Lambert
06-17-2019, 04:21 PM

27 comebacks and this game only down three I never gave up. I knew they had it in them and when Jake hit the double I knew then we were going to win.

West Tn Dawg
06-17-2019, 04:48 PM
So you mean people who didn't think it was over.....didn't post that it was over? How shocking.

Think about what you posted for a minute. Why in the world would people say for sure we were going to win or lose? Your post makes zero sense. Of course the people that are sick of constantly reading post about how the game is over, down 3-0 in the middle of the game, are not going to post that we are going to win it. Because the game wasn't over.

Not sure why you expect the rational posters to act unnrational. If someone wasn't giving up during the 5th inning, that doesn't mean they should guarantee a win. It just means they were watching the game like a rational adult. It isn't about knowing for sure we will win....its about knowing we can win. Up until the last out.

But to be fair, I understand people giving up in the 9th or really late in the game, but last nights thread (and so many before it) was just absurd. People throwing in the towel in the middle of the game. With this team? Unbelievable.

Whatever Dude.