PDA

View Full Version : is this a positive hypothetical?

'Merica Dawg
10-24-2013, 10:46 AM
Saban goes to Texas.... Mullen goes to Bama.... not saying in a million years it would ever happen... BUT BOY OH BOY would it please many-a-folk (me for one).

Coach34
10-24-2013, 10:55 AM
I have a better chance of a 3-some with Sophia Vergara and Betty White

bgover4
10-24-2013, 11:00 AM
If Saban went to Texas would that be a good thing for us? I know we don't have any chance of beating him, but if we don't keep up with the bears it would greatly improve their chances in the west.

'Merica Dawg
10-24-2013, 02:29 PM

so..... your saying there a chance!? ;)

WeWonItAll(Most)
10-24-2013, 02:33 PM
Y'all are acting like Bama wouldn't be any good if Saban left

MadJagDawg
10-24-2013, 02:46 PM
Most likely replacement for Saban would be Kirby Smart. He would keep the ball rolling for the next few years but not be as dominate. Average 10.5 wins a year over a 4 year span. They then would move on to someone else. There is too much talent on that team to fall off. They could lose a step from a coaching standpoint but that team is built to compete for championships for the next 3-4 years no matter who the coach is.

Barking 13
10-24-2013, 03:09 PM

Betty would rock your world...;)

MarketingBully01
10-24-2013, 04:05 PM
Yep, just like he left LSU. The key would be to find a maintainer like the Mad Hatter. Let's just hope their next hire is only a marginal coach. Saban dominates because not only does he get 5-star talent but he actually develops the 5-star talent. He is probably just as good a coach as he is a recruiter. That combination is scary and why he dominates at the college level. He has his process and he continues to refine it. When he leaves Alabama, they will be beatable because Saban is that good.