PDA

View Full Version : Hey Swine.....

Liverpooldawg
06-15-2019, 09:55 PM
If you want to be our rival that's..... ok. Vandalizing our bus is ... so high school. Now don't hold it against us if we consider our in state Confederate cousins our real rival. We might actually be more into beating Auburn, LSU, and Alabama too, no matter the sport. In fact, it's really fun to beat A&M now too. I'd suggest you focus on Missouri.

Todd4State
06-15-2019, 10:06 PM
Don't forget the Bulldog statues that two of their fans vandalized ON OUR CAMPUS.

Let that sink in. Arkansas fans drove to Starkville from Arkansas- a different state and spent gas money- to put spray paint on MSU statues.

I don't think I would have even had the gumption to drive across town to put spray paint on my high school rival's school much less drive to say Auburn and put spray paint on stuff there.

Dawgcap
06-15-2019, 10:12 PM
Don't forget the Bulldog statues that two of their fans vandalized ON OUR CAMPUS.

Let that sink in. Arkansas fans drove to Starkville from Arkansas- a different state and spent gas money- to put spray paint on MSU statues.

I don't think I would have even had the gumption to drive across town to put spray paint on my high school rival's school much less drive to say Auburn and put spray paint on stuff there.

It?s not like a whole fan base did it. Probably 3-4 people who did both incidents randomly. Not seeing the issue because of a few dumbasses.

Liverpooldawg
06-15-2019, 10:22 PM
It?s not like a whole fan base did it. Probably 3-4 people who did both incidents randomly. Not seeing the issue because of a few dumbasses.

It is symptomatic of the whole sad bunch though. I mean seriously, would any MSU fan at all consider ARKANSAS worth doing that for? I can't think of anybody who would. Is there even ONE MSU fan who doesn't live in Arkansas that even thinks about them other than when we play them in one of the big sports? We barely do then.

Dawgcap
06-15-2019, 10:28 PM
It is symptomatic of the whole sad bunch though. I mean seriously, would any MSU fan at all consider ARKANSAS worth doing that for? I can't think of anybody who would. Is there even ONE MSU fan who doesn't live in Arkansas that even thinks about them other than when we play them in one of the big sports? We barely do then.
I’m not disagreeing but yes we have some dumbass fans. I ignore Arkansas because I have been told by several how backwards I am because I’m from Mississippi. I laughed and said shut up your from Arkansas. Rednecks come from all States in the south. We just happened to have 3-4 do shit to us on campus and to a bus. But this ain’t a rivalry it’s just a state with some backwards citizens.

Dawgcap
06-15-2019, 10:28 PM
You’re not your

Liverpooldawg
06-15-2019, 10:58 PM
I?m not disagreeing but yes we have some dumbass fans. I ignore Arkansas because I have been told by several how backwards I am because I?m from Mississippi. I laughed and said shut up your from Arkansas. Rednecks come from all States in the south. We just happened to have 3-4 do shit to us on campus and to a bus. But this ain?t a rivalry it?s just a state with some backwards citizens.

Oh, you are going to be THAT guy. Little Rock or the actual Fayetteville area?

Maroonthirteen
06-15-2019, 11:14 PM
I went to many of the football games in Little Rock. There would be grown men standing in The aisle mocking and throwing things at our band. if they played a note.

Arkansas deserves any hell they catch.

Skydawg1
06-15-2019, 11:27 PM
The LR fans' days are numbered. Fans up in Fayetteville are not the same as the urchins in LR. When did State and Ole Miss stop playing in Jackson...30 years ago?

Goldendawg
06-15-2019, 11:36 PM
The last four additions to the SEC have really struggled to fit. Arkansas has no real rivals. SC, fair addition, aTm has trouble playing big boy SEC defense, and MO, just No, a terrible addition.

Todd4State
06-15-2019, 11:49 PM

True but how many fanbases have 3-4 people that do this?

RougeDawg
06-16-2019, 12:03 AM
The more I have been around them, the more they creep into the LSU/KlanShart level of ignorance and stupidity.

Skydawg1
06-16-2019, 12:04 AM
The last four additions to the SEC have really struggled to fit. Arkansas has no real rivals. SC, fair addition, aTm has trouble playing big boy SEC defense, and MO, just No, a terrible addition.Arkansas didn't even fit in in the last conference they were in.

TUSK
06-16-2019, 12:31 AM
Dang, fellas... It was a bumper sticker and some spray paint.

It's not like they busted up in y'all's athletic facility and stole some shit....*****

RougeDawg
06-16-2019, 12:41 AM

It's not like they busted up in y'all's athletic facility and stole some shit....*****

It is taking things into perspective. They are not smart enough to pull off that which you suggest. These are their top IQ sleuths pulling these things off. It takes shoes to carry out these tasks. Not something any common Arkansan could accomplish alone.

somebodyshotmypaw
06-16-2019, 07:40 AM
We did have some frat boys break in a building at Bama and steal stuff. And 90% of this board defended the students as committing a "prank".

somebodyshotmypaw
06-16-2019, 07:45 AM
We did have some frat boys break in a building at Bama and steal stuff. And 90% of this board defended the students as committing a "prank".

And while I didn't know 2 of the boys, I do know Jordan and Hudnall. And they are bad news with a bad reputation. Nothing but thugs.

gravedigger
06-16-2019, 07:46 AM

Ouch. Sir, can you PLEASE refrain from reminding us that our fans are just as miserable as any? On a message board no less?

Maroonthirteen
06-16-2019, 08:54 AM
Ouch. Sir, can you PLEASE refrain from reminding us that our fans are just as miserable as any? On a message board no less?

While true, every fan base has its lunatic fringe. Compared as a whole... there is no comparison between State’s and Arkansas fan base. Not even close, in to many ways to mention.

dawgoneyall
06-16-2019, 09:22 AM
It all goes back to 1998 football game.

That was when they were beginning to realize there were not the elite program they were in the ole SWC. It was hard to accept and we bust their delusionary bubble.

They hated us for doing the unacceptable.

They still have some of that 30-40 year old eliteism remaining and little ole Miss State should not get in their way.

Been to Fayetteville football...completely different from Little Rock. Actually pretty nice....but been to all but 2 SEC baseball venues and they are the rudest by far. Just simply rude. Most baseball fans are nice and courteous..not the hogs.

Liverpooldawg
06-16-2019, 10:12 AM
It looks like they put sticker on the wrong bus.

BogeyGolfer
06-16-2019, 10:21 AM

I agree, and Everett the bus driver made this a bigger deal by posting it on twitter. He needs to realize it ain't "his" bus, unless he wants to pay my MS tax dollars as well. I agree that it was very juvenile of whoever stuck the bumper sticker on the bus but just peel the damn thing off and move on.

DancingRabbit
06-16-2019, 11:57 AM
I agree, and Everett the bus driver made this a bigger deal by posting it on twitter. He needs to realize it ain't "his" bus, unless he wants to pay my MS tax dollars as well. I agree that it was very juvenile of whoever stuck the bumper sticker on the bus but just peel the damn thing off and move on.

I've got no problem with Everett posting the pic, and he's driven long enough to feel protective of 'our' bus.

My only problem is the tone of his tweet - reserve that level of anger for something more egregious. Should have been mildly critical, condescending with some tongue in cheek humor to it.

His response would be appropriate if they had spray-painted some shit on our bus, but a little over the top for a sticker.

Maroonthirteen
06-16-2019, 12:07 PM
I agreed Rabbit.

But I’m pretty sure they spray painted his bus in Little Rock. Around 99 or a few years later

Liverpooldawg
06-16-2019, 12:41 PM
I've got no problem with Everett posting the pic, and he's driven long enough to feel protective of 'our' bus.

My only problem is the tone of his tweet - reserve that level of anger for something more egregious. Should have been mildly critical, condescending with some tongue in cheek humor to it.

His response would be appropriate if they had spray-painted some shit on our bus, but a little over the top for a sticker.

Stuff like that happens all the time when the Swine are involved. They also spray painted the Bully statue in the Junction back during football season. That cost some real money to fix.

Bothrops
06-16-2019, 12:45 PM
It was just a sticker ain't it?

LC Dawg
06-16-2019, 01:04 PM

Or poisoned some ****ing trees

msbulldog
06-16-2019, 02:12 PM
Hey, Everett just looking out for us, I got his back.

Mobile Bay
06-16-2019, 03:03 PM
True but how many fanbases have 3-4 people that do this?

Alabama fans hove shot a few people over Iron Bowl and poisoned trees.

Jack Lambert
06-16-2019, 04:47 PM

Yep ain't like they raped a guy in a Krystals then be stupid enough to film it.

TUSK
06-16-2019, 06:04 PM
Yep ain't like they raped a guy in a Krystals then be stupid enough to film it.

"Rape"? That's pretty weak, Jack....

And in no way would I equate "sexual assault", "homicide", or "arson" with spray paint or a sticker...

The Bammer/AU thing is ridiculous... On that, we can agree...

CadaverDawg
06-16-2019, 06:08 PM
It's a bumper sticker....

https://media.giphy.com/media/igR5863TALcSk/giphy.gif

TUSK
06-16-2019, 06:11 PM
It's a bumper sticker....

https://media.giphy.com/media/igR5863TALcSk/giphy.gif

Fact.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CadaverDawg again.