PDA

View Full Version : Brent Rooker and Warstic Video

BrunswickDawg
06-15-2019, 12:44 PM
1) This video is awesome, and makes MSU look great;
2) Cohen needs to work with Ben Jenkins and get Warstic as a major sponsor.

AlSwearengen
06-15-2019, 02:12 PM
Wish they had a bat company named warstic when i was in h.s. That is some good marketing. Are they supposed to be any good?

MaroonFlounder
06-15-2019, 03:23 PM
It's easy to see how Cohen believed in Rooker throughout his MSU career and that Rook would be a leader and put up the numbers that he did. Cohen was and is the most cerebral person in the athletics dept at MSU. Rooker seems to have those same qualities, with even more personality to go with it. I envision a time in the future when both Rooker and Mangum are involved in MSU athletics as either coaches or administrators.

Randolph Dupree
06-15-2019, 11:13 PM
Wish they had a bat company named warstic when i was in h.s. That is some good marketing. Are they supposed to be any good?

The bats are good. My son swings one and won't entertain anything else. Has as much pop as anything, and seem to hold up well. You'd see/hear more about them but they aren't available in box stores so distribution is limited. However, for those willing to order online their 30-day try it period is legit. You can order a bat and swing it for 29 days and return it if you don't like it.