PDA

View Full Version : Another Attendence Thread

deadheaddawg
06-14-2019, 03:05 PM
But a little different subject matter :)

How many do you think we would have to greet the team when the plane lands if we when it all? Weird subject I know. I am just daydreaming about trophies today

gravedigger
06-14-2019, 03:42 PM
But a little different subject matter :)

How many do you think we would have to greet the team when the plane lands if we when it all? Weird subject I know. I am just daydreaming about trophies today

Might be easier to count those who didn?t come. Sadly, GTRA just can?t hold that many cars. I?d probably have to use a few of my buses.

MedDawg
06-14-2019, 06:40 PM
Might be easier to count those who didn?t come. Sadly, GTRA just can?t hold that many cars. I?d probably have to use a few of my buses.

Could have buses take the team from GTRA to DNF and have the fans greet the team there.

Liverpooldawg
06-14-2019, 06:45 PM
When the basketball team came back from qualifying for the Final Four in 96' the then two lane road was lined from GTR to 82.

Mjoelner34
06-14-2019, 07:12 PM
I work at Airbus Helicopters and was going to be standing out on our apron wearing my maroon and ringing a cowbell when they left but my dumbass thought they were leaving yesterday. Yep. I missed them. They left Wednesday.

If we get a chance during work, some of us have gone out to our apron before to wave and cheer on the girls when they were headed out to the tourney and the football team headed to bowl games.

somebodyshotmypaw
06-14-2019, 07:45 PM
I think it would be a ton of people. Especially considering it would be the first national title in baseball, football, or basketball ever won by one of the 3 major universities in Mississippi.

nashLA
06-14-2019, 08:41 PM
Wow. A jinx thread.