PDA

View Full Version : Raptors wrap up series 4-2.....

RougeDawg
06-13-2019, 10:57 PM
It was not without biased officiating in the 4th, but Toronto finished off the Whiners. All is well.

BeastMan
06-13-2019, 11:04 PM
Incredible game. Was very happy for Gasol. The Warriors run benefitted from other teams injuries greatly. They caught the bug this year. Is what it is. Was very happy to see Toronto win. They played great team ball. These finals was absolutely beautiful team, unselfish offensive basketball. The best in the world.

DancingRabbit
06-13-2019, 11:35 PM
I wanted it to go 7 but this was some great ball. Damn shame about the injuries.

First non-Lebron finals in while. I'm not a Lebron fan. Totally respect what he's done on and off the court, but I don't like his game. This finals was more fun because the ball's moving, moving, moving. Lebron bulling himself to the goal and forcing the refs to make the charge/block call 15 times a game gets old.

Liverpooldawg
06-14-2019, 12:57 AM
It was not without biased officiating in the 4th, but Toronto finished off the Whiners. All is well.

What league is this? Is it in the US?

shannondawg
06-14-2019, 06:36 AM
At least Mr Curry won't have to turn down an invitation to the white house. cause it won't be coming to the loser.

BeastMan
06-14-2019, 07:26 AM
I wanted it to go 7 but this was some great ball. Damn shame about the injuries.

First non-Lebron finals in while. I'm not a Lebron fan. Totally respect what he's done on and off the court, but I don't like his game. This finals was more fun because the ball's moving, moving, moving. Lebron bulling himself to the goal and forcing the refs to make the charge/block call 15 times a game gets old.

LBJ is 10th all-time in assist and the only non PG in the top 25. So if we’re saying he’s a ball hog that’s kind of cray cray. He’s Magic Johnson reincarnated so I guess you didn’t like Magic’s game either.

I do agree with your point though that it was refreshing to see some change. NBA playoffs this year were outstanding. Multiple great series

StarkVegasSteve
06-14-2019, 09:57 AM
At least Mr Curry won't have to turn down an invitation to the white house. cause it won't be coming to the loser.

What's the protocol on this for Canadian teams? I don't pay enough attention to hockey and wasn't alive the last time a non-US team won a championship in the Big 3 sports. Seems that it would make more sense for them to visit the Canadian Prime Minister.

BeastMan
06-14-2019, 10:11 AM
What's the protocol on this for Canadian teams? I don't pay enough attention to hockey and wasn't alive the last time a non-US team won a championship in the Big 3 sports. Seems that it would make more sense for them to visit the Canadian Prime Minister.

They line up on the border, chug Labatt Blue, pour out maple syrup bottles, and chant “Build the Wall”

jumbo
06-14-2019, 10:46 AM
So pumped for Big Spain

StarkVegasSteve
06-14-2019, 12:41 PM
They line up on the border, chug Labatt Blue, pour out maple syrup bottles, and chant “Build the Wall”

I have an image in my mind of Kawhi doing this and now I must see it.