PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find interlocking logo hats?

Cowbell
06-13-2019, 10:18 PM
Looking to hook up some local TX kids with the right colors before they take their first trip to Omaha.

DownwardDawg
06-13-2019, 10:23 PM
If you’re talking about the baseball logo, especially the flat bills that the team wears , good luck. You’ll find various colors in sizes that no one wears. I would love to have one in the maroon and white pinstripes but it’s impossible to find. I’m fortunate to have a maroon one and a white one.

DownwardDawg
06-13-2019, 10:24 PM
Check campus book mart and the lodge on line.

Cowbell
06-13-2019, 10:33 PM
Check campus book mart and the lodge on line.

Thank you sir. Already looked at both these places. Best logo ever.

yjnkdawg
06-13-2019, 10:40 PM
The sad truth is that you won't find the Adidas fitted on the field hats (maroon or black), other than a few stores that may have a few of the off the wall sizes (like 8 and larger) as DD said above. I have been trying to find one of those black hats ( lucky I got a Maroon over a year ago). When Adidas decides to produce them again is when they will be available. I was told by one of the retail outlets that Adidas told them that they would not produce any of those hats until later on in the year ( like fall possibly) and there is no guarantee that Adidas will have a variety of sizes or manufacture a lot of hats.

Liverpooldawg
06-13-2019, 10:54 PM
I've been looking for one for a while too. That being said I would NEVER wear it to a game now. My MState cap I got at Dick's in Tupelo several years ago has won a BUNCH of games in several sports now. It's been to Europe and back. I still want a M over S, but it will have to win a few before it shows it's face in Starkville!

mstatefan91
06-13-2019, 11:26 PM
They were around a few years ago but apparently addidas hasn't manufactured more and you can't really find them anywhere.. wish I had grabbed one up around 2014-2015... dangit

MaroonBelle
06-14-2019, 08:40 AM
Maybe one of these has what you want. They all have different versions of the baseball logo hats:

https://www.zhats.com/collections/mississippi-state-bulldogs

https://www.americancapexchange.com/mississippi-state-bulldogs-snapback-flat-bill-burgundy-32-5/

https://www.lids.com/Mississippi_State_Bulldogs_47_Clean_Up_Adjustable_ Hat__Maroon/t-23420743+o-05+d-73117862+f-36623436+z-9-2622278957?utm_medium=cse&_s=GPA-ak19kv30-Lids&sku=12290270&targetid=pla-299684802382&gclid=Cj0KCQjwi43oBRDBARIsAExSRQFMxTz3k8gzkOcESSOA JDp_yF-fe6-PxggtIqL2_k4w-4FEdnMENJEaAjTNEALw_wcB

https://thelodgeonline.com/product/mississippi-state-baseball-relaxed-cap/

DownwardDawg
06-14-2019, 09:15 AM
I've been looking for one for a while too. That being said I would NEVER wear it to a game now. My MState cap I got at Dick's in Tupelo several years ago has won a BUNCH of games in several sports now. It's been to Europe and back. I still want a M over S, but it will have to win a few before it shows it's face in Starkville!

Lol. I hear ya!!! I’m WAAAYYYY too old to be wearing a flat bill (52), but the white one I got several years back has won way too many games while standing in my living room and screaming at the tv!!! I have to wear it everywhere I go this time of year because it’s the recipe for our success!!! ***

lefty96
06-14-2019, 10:31 AM
last time I was in town, the lodge had them in an unstructured hat. . . obviously that isn't field worn but as others have said, they are hard to come by.

I have one from a st. patrick's day I had to snag over the phone years ago. They just don't show up much.

Side note: Those pin striped jerseys that were made available are kinda rough. I ordered one and wasn't expecting the world for $60 but yeesh. Wish we could do some replicas at the ~$120 price point like mlb teams do. I've given up getting a field one in any way short of an auction.

smootness
06-14-2019, 10:54 AM
Side note: Those pin striped jerseys that were made available are kinda rough. I ordered one and wasn't expecting the world for $60 but yeesh..

What's the main issue with them, is it just poor material, or are they stitched badly?

Do you have a picture you could share?

TNDawg35
06-14-2019, 11:37 AM
I bought the on the field hat last yr at the lodge I believe. It was either there or Maroon & Co...

RiverCityDawg
06-14-2019, 11:42 AM
What's the main issue with them, is it just poor material, or are they stitched badly?

Do you have a picture you could share?

The material is odd. Hard to describe. The maroon coloring is a dyed part of the material, not stitched on or even pressed on like a typical replica. The worst thing is it isn't made to fit any human body. The sleeve width to body width is way too high and it's ridiculously long. It's like Denise stitched it up for Theo a couple days before the big date. Too bad Adidas wouldn't make a replica version. Not worth their effort I guess.

lefty96
06-14-2019, 12:48 PM
The material is odd. Hard to describe. The maroon coloring is a dyed part of the material, not stitched on or even pressed on like a typical replica. The worst thing is it isn't made to fit any human body. The sleeve width to body width is way too high and it's ridiculously long. It's like Denise stitched it up for Theo a couple days before the big date. Too bad Adidas wouldn't make a replica version. Not worth their effort I guess.

This is pretty accurate. cheap/synthetic material - silk screened adornments. If you own or have handled any of the Majestic MLB replicas . . .about 10 - 15 notches below them. Mine will just hang in my closet. I made the mistake of just pre-ordering when they were announced.

IMissJack
06-14-2019, 12:52 PM
I still have an old Easton M over S that I got in early 90's that I bring out for Omaha. My wife doesn't like it because of all the sweat stains and "character".

monroedawg5646
06-14-2019, 03:13 PM
I also took the bait on the cursive State jersey. It?s complete crap and it?s going back to the lodge. Adidas was producing several different replica jerseys and then poof nothing. As for the on field hat, it does not exist for normal sized heads, say size 7 to 7 7/8. I bought one of the flex fit Adidas hats off of Fansedge a couple of weeks back. It is as close as it get to on field. The material is correct and so is the MS logo. All it?s missing is the Mississippi State banner on the back.

gravedigger
06-14-2019, 04:11 PM
Looking to hook up some local TX kids with the right colors before they take their first trip to Omaha.

Every truck stop in America

Mjoelner34
06-14-2019, 05:20 PM
The sad truth is that you won't find the Adidas fitted on the field hats (maroon or black), other than a few stores that may have a few of the off the wall sizes (like 8 and larger) as DD said above. I have been trying to find one of those black hats ( lucky I got a Maroon over a year ago). When Adidas decides to produce them again is when they will be available. I was told by one of the retail outlets that Adidas told them that they would not produce any of those hats until later on in the year ( like fall possibly) and there is no guarantee that Adidas will have a variety of sizes or manufacture a lot of hats.

I heard the exact same thing from a retailer. He said Adidas is a "pain in the ass to work with" and that only black fitted M over S hats were made available this year. Adidas told him that the maroon ones will be back next year.

The Federalist Engineer
06-14-2019, 06:13 PM
The best variety is the Lodge Online

They even have "swinging bully", "walking bully", as retro

They do not have the interlocking M-S-U football logo, if that's what you meant

https://thelodgeonline.com/product-category/capsandvisors2/msu-caps/

yjnkdawg
06-14-2019, 06:37 PM
I heard the exact same thing from a retailer. He said Adidas is a "pain in the ass to work with" and that only black fitted M over S hats were made available this year. Adidas told him that the maroon ones will be back next year.

Yeah, I need to clarify. I was referring strictly to the Adidas black fitted with the white eyelets (or whatever you call them ). Just like the black one our team wears. Apparently Adidas doesn't realize or doesn't care that they could have a very good potential market for those type of hats.

I actually still have an old Pro-Line fitted Maroon Hat with the MS Interlocking Logo ( I always called them caps ) that was actually manufactured in Fort Worth, TX, but it has been in the rain and everything else so it is on the small side now or else my head has grown (lol). The Adidas Maroon on the field hat that I was able to find, is made in Taiwan. Imagine that.

Todd4State
06-14-2019, 10:17 PM
Yeah, I need to clarify. I was referring strictly to the Adidas black fitted with the white eyelets (or whatever you call them ). Just like the black one our team wears. Apparently Adidas doesn't realize or doesn't care that they could have a very good potential market for those type of hats.

I actually still have an old Pro-Line fitted Maroon Hat with the MS Interlocking Logo ( I always called them caps ) that was actually manufactured in Fort Worth, TX, but it has been in the rain and everything else so it is on the small side now or else my head has grown (lol). The Adidas Maroon on the field hat that I was able to find, is made in Taiwan. Imagine that.

For all of the Adidas has been good to us crowd- it's absolutely unacceptable that our fans can't get our primary baseball hat at the very least. Not to mention the jerseys and the sweatshirts that the team wears.

Goldendawg
06-15-2019, 12:17 PM

Cap is again non-available at Fanatics, top of this page. Elastic back, fits all, $24.99. My son has one and its really sharp. Don't worry, after we win the title Adidas will rush 10's of various MSU baseball products into production. Hail State!