PDA

View Full Version : recruiting tidbit

beretta
10-24-2013, 10:05 AM
not really related to us, but sorta....i read what C34 said about signing day being like 2011 all over again.....I don't have as many msu connections as some of you guys, but in my line of work, i know some of the highest of the high within the bear spin machines......over lunch with one of my surgeons earlier this week, referring to recruiting, expect UM to have up to 6 DEcommits, however, it will be more "no longer offering" He said there are 6 national recruits that UM has a greater than 80% chance of signing, and that is the figure. Don't know if this hurts us or helps us, but it may be a combination of 2011 and 2013 signing days.

We need a true southerner to relate to these boys. The facilities are in place.

CooterDavenport
10-24-2013, 10:46 AM
I don't think the problem is our lack of a Southerner--especially with so-called national recruits. Maybe the lack of a $outherner.

hacker
10-24-2013, 11:14 AM
yes we need a true southerner so we can get the national recruits like ole miss********************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ****************************************

hells bells
10-24-2013, 11:23 AM
not really related to us, but sorta....i read what C34 said about signing day being like 2011 all over again.....I don't have as many msu connections as some of you guys, but in my line of work, i know some of the highest of the high within the bear spin machines......over lunch with one of my surgeons earlier this week, referring to recruiting, expect UM to have up to 6 DEcommits, however, it will be more "no longer offering" He said there are 6 national recruits that UM has a greater than 80% chance of signing, and that is the figure. Don't know if this hurts us or helps us, but it may be a combination of 2011 and 2013 signing days.

We need a true southerner to relate to these boys. The facilities are in place.

Sounds similar in my line of work with much of the same type client's. UM is locked in on specific players and the boo$ters spend time with mama or daddy. With no coaches involved there is limited plausable liability. Now, this is how the game is played, "all in". These players will make the grades and produce wins. The last class Nutt recruited all but bombed out with exception of Moncref and that has produced this type mentality and results. I was told this by UM boosters. No reason to believe it.

hells bells
10-24-2013, 11:24 AM
Not to believe it.

beretta
10-24-2013, 12:24 PM
[QUOTE=hacker;71574]yes we need a true southerner so we can get the national recruits like ole miss********************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ****************************************[/QUOTE

that kinda overlapped. not a true southerner for national guys, but he isn't fairing much better with all the southern recruits. Im referring to the arrogant yankee in him. Its there, and mamas and daddys down south can see it.