PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Peterson

State82
06-12-2019, 09:03 AM
Meant to post this yesterday but Bo Bounds had an outstanding interview with Kyle Peterson yesterday morning on Out of Bounds. If you didn?t hear it you need to go listen to it off the Out of Bounds site. It was as good as I?ve heard. I love to listen to Peterson. He?s the best collegiate analyst out there in my opinion. Also, I didn?t realize the Tigers and Royals play at TD Ameritrade on Thursday night. How cool is that!?

Cooterpoot
06-12-2019, 09:52 AM
I’m not a huge fan. He’s odd. I think a lot of what he talks about is superficial stuff not necessarily directly related to the game. More a fan of the game type thing. I like him better when he’s talking about college baseball but not in the booth during the game.

BuckyIsAB****
06-12-2019, 10:11 AM
Im not a big fan of his either. They should let Neal, McDonald and Burke call Omaha. Im not a big fan of the whole crew that works with Peterson

MarketingBully
06-12-2019, 10:24 AM
I like him. I think he’s great. The one I don’t like is Eduardo Perez. They picked the absolute worst guy to announce. His voice is awful.

Jarius
06-12-2019, 10:44 AM
I bought him tequila shots at the Mattress Factory after we lost the UCLA series. He's a fun dude.

confucius say
06-12-2019, 12:35 PM
Peterson is good and a great ambassador for the game. Love Mcdonald too.

Just please please please no Eduardo perez.

msbulldog
06-12-2019, 12:36 PM
KP gives Mississippi State a lot of love.

Leroy Jenkins
06-12-2019, 02:10 PM
Meant to post this yesterday but Bo Bounds had an outstanding interview with Kyle Peterson yesterday morning on Out of Bounds. If you didn?t hear it you need to go listen to it off the Out of Bounds site. It was as good as I?ve heard. I love to listen to Peterson. He?s the best collegiate analyst out there in my opinion. Also, I didn?t realize the Tigers and Royals play at TD Ameritrade on Thursday night. How cool is that!?

Not a fan: 4/10
Would not recommend

gravedigger
06-12-2019, 02:46 PM
I like him. I think he’s great. The one I don’t like is Eduardo Perez. They picked the absolute worst guy to announce. His voice is awful.

Agreed.

GoDawgz
06-12-2019, 03:14 PM
Tuned out when you typed Bo Bounds.........

Thick
06-12-2019, 03:23 PM
I love Kyle Peterson! There?s a tingling feeling that shoots up leg when his name is mentioned. ?I can feel it all the way down to my plums.? *****

State82
06-12-2019, 04:03 PM
I could not give two 17’s about anyone’s opinion. Had some good MSU comments that some on here would probably appreciate. The rest can just ignore it. But don’t bother voicing your piddly ass comments because I do not give a shit.

BuckyIsAB****
06-12-2019, 04:41 PM
I could not give two 17’s about anyone’s opinion. Had some good MSU comments that some on here would probably appreciate. The rest can just ignore it. But don’t bother voicing your piddly ass comments because I do not give a shit.

Who hurt you

preachermatt83
06-12-2019, 11:59 PM
Kyle Peterson and Ben McDonald are unequivocally the best two anouncers in all of college baseball. Possibly all of baseball as a whole.

ZedFedder
06-13-2019, 12:56 AM
Kyle Peterson and Ben McDonald are unequivocally the best two anouncers in all of college baseball. Possibly all of baseball as a whole.

This is correct.

Todd4State
06-13-2019, 01:04 AM
Chris Burke is a good announcer as well.

Todd4State
06-13-2019, 01:07 AM

It is cool that MLB is playing a game there. Last year MLB played a game at the Little League World Series. The Royals have had a AAA team there for years and I'm sure it will probably sell out.

MLB also played a game at an Army base in Georgia and I suspect that Cooperstown has to be on their list as well. It's cool that MLB is doing things like that.

Todd4State
06-13-2019, 01:10 AM

Part of ESPN's problem with their MLB announcers is they want a familiar "name" so they tend to go after guys like Alex Rodriguez, John Kruk, and David Ross that are "recognizable" when the reality is some of the best announcer talent is sometimes someone that isn't so recognizable like Joe Garagiola and Bob Uecker.

And don't get me started on the Jessica Mendoza PC grab.

Cooterpoot
06-13-2019, 05:54 AM

Not even close when you talk all of baseball. Peterson is a goofball. He doesn’t breakdown anything. McDonald is ok but he doesn’t care for State. I prefer knowledgeable talk, not goofy stories and over the top takes. I haven’t cared for any of the college announcers much. But, I’ve had the chance to hear some of these announcers in speaking engagements, away from the booth. You really find out who is knowledgeable in that setting. ARod is a dumbass. Mendoza is very good. Kruk is solid but I can see where he annoys people because he’s a goofball sometimes too. Ross is boring.

BuckyIsAB****
06-13-2019, 10:33 AM
Not even close when you talk all of baseball. Peterson is a goofball. He doesn’t breakdown anything. McDonald is ok but he doesn’t care for State. I prefer knowledgeable talk, not goofy stories and over the top takes. I haven’t cared for any of the college announcers much. But, I’ve had the chance to hear some of these announcers in speaking engagements, away from the booth. You really find out who is knowledgeable in that setting. ARod is a dumbass. Mendoza is very good. Kruk is solid but I can see where he annoys people because he’s a goofball sometimes too. Ross is boring.

McDonald does a great job with State IMO. He isnt partial to anyone. The other guy that they have from LSU is terrible though he is such a homer he cant hide it. McDonald and Burke are by far the best to me

DancingRabbit
06-13-2019, 11:22 AM
McDonald does a great job with State IMO. He isnt partial to anyone. The other guy that they have from LSU is terrible though he is such a homer he cant hide it. McDonald and Burke are by far the best to me

Todd Walker? I think he's the one I've noticed being a bitch.

BuckyIsAB****
06-13-2019, 11:50 AM

Yes he's terrible. When he calls a LSU game its all LSU and when he calls a game with no LSU he is useless. Its pretty obvious to me if its not LSU he couldnt care less. He's probably punching the air right now

dawgoneyall
06-13-2019, 12:05 PM

Wonder what his opinion on steroid use is.....

gravedigger
06-13-2019, 12:15 PM
Who hurt you

I laughed

CadaverDawg
06-13-2019, 12:22 PM
I'm fine with anybody not named Doris Burke or Eduardo "bubble throat" Perez

shoeless joe
06-13-2019, 01:00 PM
Burke is good cuz he calls it like he sees it and doesn’t sugar coat. Peterson is annoying to me. I don’t like his voice but he is the top guy in regards to college baseball. McDonald is the most entertaining and is very pro MSU.

shoeless joe
06-13-2019, 01:20 PM
Just remember it wasn’t that long ago when Charles Davis and Larry Conley were doin the color for SEC baseball games

BuckyIsAB****
06-13-2019, 02:19 PM
Just remember it wasn’t that long ago when Charles Davis and Larry Conley were doin the color for SEC baseball games

The football charles davis?

shoeless joe
06-13-2019, 02:22 PM
The football charles davis?

Yep.

Dawgfan77
06-13-2019, 07:22 PM

He is a POS. Todd Walker that is

BuckyIsAB****
06-13-2019, 09:40 PM
Yep.

Good Lord that is awful. How do I not remember that