PDA

View Full Version : Omaha Ticket Situation

confucius say
06-10-2019, 01:40 PM
For anybody who got an all tournament ticket through the university last year, how expensive?

Also, I see where this is the first year you can by tix for single games through the university, as oppose to all tournament tickets, just FYI.

BuckyIsAB****
06-10-2019, 01:42 PM
And another question, do they allow cowbells?

SaintDawg
06-10-2019, 03:00 PM
My dad got two all session ticket books a few weeks ago for $3250. Thats tickets for every game in Omaha some additional bells and whistles. Fan experience, etc. You can get GA books of 10 tickets in outfield for $90 on NCAA website. Individual tickets start at $28. Thats was through the NCAA/CWS site.

SaintDawg
06-10-2019, 03:01 PM
And another question, do they allow cowbells?

I don't think they do. But I'm not 100% sure.

RocketDawg
06-10-2019, 03:54 PM
My dad got two all session ticket books a few weeks ago for $3250. Thats tickets for every game in Omaha some additional bells and whistles. Fan experience, etc. You can get GA books of 10 tickets in outfield for $90 on NCAA website. Individual tickets start at $28. Thats was through the NCAA/CWS site.

Good grief!

Homedawg
06-10-2019, 04:16 PM

Please let him know NOT to sell the tickets for more than face value OR whatever is deemed fair. The group of the "tickets are too expensive" will speak loudly. He will be deemed an asshole or dickhead if he does such.............................................

SaintDawg
06-10-2019, 04:37 PM
Good grief!

Yeah, I know. I kinda got on him about that. But he didn't listen.

SaintDawg
06-10-2019, 04:38 PM
Please let him know NOT to sell the tickets for more than face value OR whatever is deemed fair. The group of the "tickets are too expensive" will speak loudly. He will be deemed an asshole or dickhead if he does such.............................................

Exactly. I've already had this talk with him. I'm gonna show him your post to drive the point home a bit more. He's a stubborn mule.