PDA

View Full Version : Prediction time

CadaverDawg
06-08-2019, 09:55 AM
Who wins our Super and in how many games?

Tiebreaker: Who wins the Fayetteville Regional and in how many games?

Dawg2003
06-08-2019, 10:00 AM
We win our super in 2

Arkansas wins in 2. Law of averages says that Ole Miss can't beat Arkansas 2 more times.

Cooterpoot
06-08-2019, 10:04 AM
2 game sweep
OM in 3 games. J/K...lol...AR in 3

MarketingBully
06-08-2019, 10:10 AM
Us in 2 and Ark in 2. I think we play them for the Natty.

KOdawg1
06-08-2019, 10:12 AM
MSU in 3, Arky in 3

smootness
06-08-2019, 10:15 AM
I think we win and Arkansas wins. No clue if they go 2 or 3. Baseball's too weird to assume 2.

BeardoMSU
06-08-2019, 10:16 AM
A giant sink hole appears under Fayetteville, consuming both OM and Ark's teams and fans....Stanford forfeits, we advance by default.**

TNDawg35
06-08-2019, 10:32 AM
I bought some rum and a bucket of chicken today. I sat outside under the great oak and contacted Jobu. He came to me in my state of meditation and said to me, “Cone unto me, and I shall show you the way.”

So I cutdown a fir tree, shot a cardinal with my daughter red rider, and drank the rum. After this, visions of Jake slap hits, Westburg bombs, and Rowdy being Roedy came to me.

Oh yea, we take it in 2. And **** Ole Piss....

BogeyGolfer
06-08-2019, 10:43 AM
Who wins our Super and in how many games?

Tiebreaker: Who wins the Fayetteville Regional and in how many games?

OM in 2, State in 2....

MetEdDawg
06-08-2019, 10:44 AM
MSU in 3 (we lose tomorrow and win games 1 and 3).

Arkansas in 2

Don't sleep on Arkansas folks. That's a damn good baseball team. They can win it all

Gutter Cobreh
06-08-2019, 10:49 AM
Stanford in 3 (just to ensure my prediction doesn't jinx us); Arky in 2

CadaverDawg
06-08-2019, 10:55 AM
OM in 2, State in 2....

Thank you for throwing an Ole Miss pick in the thread to avoid major jinx potential.

CadaverDawg
06-08-2019, 10:55 AM
Stanford in 3 (just to ensure my prediction doesn't jinx us); Arky in 2

Thank you for throwing a Stanford pick in the thread to avoid major jinx potential

smootness
06-08-2019, 11:17 AM

Arkansas in 2

Don't sleep on Arkansas folks. That's a damn good baseball team. They can win it all

I don't think anybody's sleeping on Arkansas.

Rick Danko
06-08-2019, 11:24 AM
State in 3, but it?s gonna be a battle.. Stanford is the real deal, I hope we are ready and Mangum will ensure we are

Arkansas in 3

MarketingBully
06-08-2019, 11:40 AM

Arkansas in 2

I just predicted us and Arkansas in the title series. Does it look like I am sleeping on them?

MetEdDawg
06-08-2019, 12:02 PM
I just predicted us and Arkansas in the title series. Does it look like I am sleeping on them?

Well considering you are one person and my post was a generic comment, no it doesn't apply to you. Not sure why you would take that personally. If people could only say things that literally everyone agreed with nothing would ever be said. Calm the 17 down

About a month ago plenty on this board said Arkansas wasn't that good and that they were overrated. And a lot of folks are picking Arkansas because they are playing Ole Miss. If they were playing most anyone else, they wouldn't be getting near the number of predictions for a series win that they are currently getting.

MarketingBully
06-08-2019, 12:07 PM
Well considering you are one person and my post was a generic comment, no it doesn't apply to you. Not sure why you would take that personally. If people could only say things that literally everyone agreed with nothing would ever be said. Calm the 17 down

About a month ago plenty on this board said Arkansas wasn't that good and that they were overrated.

I never said they weren’t good. I said their pitching wasn’t good but their potential was always there and they have a huge huge advantage at Baum stadium. I like our chances on a neutral field and I like our chances against their young pitchers. I give Small an edge over their ace in a rematch.

BulldogBear
06-08-2019, 12:12 PM
9th inning begins at 0118

MetEdDawg
06-08-2019, 12:12 PM
I never said they weren’t good. I said their pitching wasn’t good but their potential was always there and they have a huge huge advantage at Baum stadium. I like our chances on a neutral field and I like our chances against their young pitchers. I give Small an edge over their ace in a rematch.

Not sure why you are taking my comments so personally. I said plenty on this board said that. If you aren't part of the plenty, then I'm not talking about you. Not sure what your deal is but it sounds like you need to take a step back.

I like our chances too. But that doesn't negate the fact a bunch of people said Arkansas was overrated (which they clearly aren't) and that them playing Ole Miss plays heavily into this board's ability to be objective about that series. If Arkansas was playing someone different, I think many on here would change their predictions

MarketingBully
06-08-2019, 12:15 PM
Not sure why you are taking my comments so personally. I said plenty on this board said that. If you aren't part of the plenty, then I'm not talking about you. Not sure what your deal is but it sounds like you need to take a step back.

I like our chances too. But that doesn't negate the fact a bunch of people said Arkansas was overrated (which they clearly aren't) and that them playing Ole Miss plays heavily into this board's ability to be objective about that series. If Arkansas was playing someone different, I think many on here would change their predictions

I apologize not meaning to sound rude there. Lol I guess I am in the minority then. And I wasn’t meaning to be defensive just was stating my points there. No offense intended.