PDA

View Full Version : First time to the New Dude questions

Dawg Tired
06-07-2019, 01:00 PM
I?m embarrassed to say this is my first game to see from the New Dude. I need some advice to make this a smooth trip for me, my dad, and 8 year old son. What?s the best strategy for GA tickets? I already have the tickets printed, so how early should I be in line to get a good spot on one of the berms? Which berm should I choose? And what size cooler are we allowed to bring in? Thanks in advance Elite family.

Liverpooldawg
06-07-2019, 01:08 PM
Cooler size is 10 x 10 x 10 inches. They will check it. Gates open two hours prior to the game.

confucius say
06-07-2019, 01:58 PM
If sun is an issue, I'd pick the third base berm rather than either of the two in first base side.

Not sure how early you should get in line. If you have chairs you at bringing, just get in line at like 10 and sit in chairs.

Dawg Tired
06-07-2019, 02:19 PM
Good stuff guys. I appreciate it.

Homedawg
06-07-2019, 02:46 PM
I?m embarrassed to say this is my first game to see from the New Dude. I need some advice to make this a smooth trip for me, my dad, and 8 year old son. What?s the best strategy for GA tickets? I already have the tickets printed, so how early should I be in line to get a good spot on one of the berms? Which berm should I choose? And what size cooler are we allowed to bring in? Thanks in advance Elite family.

If you want to sit you better be there before 2 hours before the game to get in Line to get a berm spot.

Maverick
06-07-2019, 03:46 PM
Hey man, I went to the Saturday LSU game and sat in the berm. If I was you I would get there 30 minutes before the gates open and they open 2 hours before the game starts. The right field berm fills in faster than the left side probably because of proximity to the entrance but the left side also has more of a slope to it where the right side is flatter. If you are bringing lawn chairs you can't put your chairs on the right side berm where the brick seating is except on the back wall I believe. If you decide on the left side you might get in from the home plate entrance faster since I think there seemed to be less people coming in from that side just because of where the right field berms are. That's my 2 cents for what it's worth.

Dawg Tired
06-07-2019, 04:23 PM
All good stuff. We are planning on bringing chairs so I am thinking the right field grass berm depending on how the line looks. Thanks for the input.

Maverick
06-07-2019, 04:27 PM
Definitely watch for foul balls! We had quite a few come our way both during the game and batting practice. Right side is also where they will have the lemonade, boiled peanuts, popcorn, and dipping dots stands set up if you think you might get any of that.

robert
06-07-2019, 07:50 PM
Don't expect to park very close to DNF unless youhave a pass. Wear walking shoes.

Maroonthirteen
06-07-2019, 08:06 PM
Bring snacks in your pocket. You won’t get service at the concession stand.

Liverpooldawg
06-07-2019, 10:32 PM
Bring snacks in your pocket. You won’t get service at the concession stand.

That's not true.

Liverpooldawg
06-07-2019, 10:34 PM
Don't expect to park very close to DNF unless youhave a pass. Wear walking shoes.

It's not that bad. We have some..... not fans, .....in this thread.

Maverick
06-07-2019, 10:37 PM
Park across from the zacharia building, you’ll be good.

Dawg Tired
06-07-2019, 10:44 PM
I think I have a good idea what to expect. That boy of mine is so pumped. He?s missing some all star games to watch our favorite team. Can?t wait.

Maroonthirteen
06-07-2019, 10:53 PM
That's not true.

Well Yeah, you will get service. After you miss an inning

msudawg1200
06-08-2019, 06:18 AM
As stated, get in line about 25-30 minutes before the gates open if you want to sit down, otherwise you’ll be standing.

bulldogcountry1
06-08-2019, 07:01 AM
As for the concessions, the lines will be long, but they are good at keeping it moving. Bring cash, and you can get in the express line that moves faster.