PDA

View Full Version : Marron/White game on SEC Network

West Tn Dawg
06-06-2019, 07:12 PM
If interested.

Todd4State
06-06-2019, 08:22 PM
Probably one of the more pointless spring games for us in recent history. We're going to have a different QB and Zuber will be starting for us as well. It's going to make us look totally different.

RocketDawg
06-07-2019, 01:02 PM
Probably one of the more pointless spring games for us in recent history. We're going to have a different QB and Zuber will be starting for us as well. It's going to make us look totally different.

Has Keytaon said anything about transferring? I haven't seen his name mentioned in some time. I agree it makes sense to use the transfer we just signed since he's here for only one year (assuming he turns out to be the best), but was just wondering about Key.

gravedigger
06-07-2019, 03:39 PM

I think, for Joe, that may have been part of the plan. I know if I were a coach, it would be just about as vanilla of a practice as I could produce. Otherwise it's getting past players to come off the sideline to catch a bomb or some other gimmick.

With the advent of ESPN covering them all, it seems there will never be another one that has any meaning.

was21
06-07-2019, 08:35 PM
yawn

Todd4State
06-07-2019, 09:02 PM
Has Keytaon said anything about transferring? I haven't seen his name mentioned in some time. I agree it makes sense to use the transfer we just signed since he's here for only one year (assuming he turns out to be the best), but was just wondering about Key.

Not that I am aware of. And to me it doesn't make sense for him to transfer out. He is still almost guaranteed to start at least one season if not two if he redshirts.

I think, for Joe, that may have been part of the plan. I know if I were a coach, it would be just about as vanilla of a practice as I could produce. Otherwise it's getting past players to come off the sideline to catch a bomb or some other gimmick.

With the advent of ESPN covering them all, it seems there will never be another one that has any meaning.

I think Joe just didn't want anyone getting hurt.

Jarius
06-08-2019, 12:29 AM
Not that I am aware of. And to me it doesn't make sense for him to transfer out. He is still almost guaranteed to start at least one season if not two if he redshirts.

I think Joe just didn't want anyone getting hurt.

Dude he isn?t almost guaranteed anything. Joe just replaced him with a career backup that will be on campus for less than 90 days before his first start. KT is not what Joe is looking for in a quarterback and the writing is all over the wall. Next year one of Joe?s guys will be ready or he will get another transfer. KT does not fit. Period.

R2Dawg
06-08-2019, 08:23 AM
If interested.

That was the second worst spring game ever only to the Croom 0-0 game. Hate the 7 on 7 passing to open man drill. Of course there was no one there but it was on TV.

Lord McBuckethead
06-08-2019, 10:07 AM
Croom had a 0-0 game?

AROB44
06-08-2019, 10:53 AM
Spring games have been pointless for several decades. For all I care, they could do away with them.

R2Dawg
06-08-2019, 04:38 PM
Croom had a 0-0 game?

Sure did; don't remember which year Tried to forget. Probably the year we lost to Aub 3-2. A fixed scrimmage where you can do what ever you want and we still couldn't score.

RocketDawg
06-08-2019, 05:03 PM
Spring games have been pointless for several decades. For all I care, they could do away with them.

I went to one during SBW some years ago and only stayed a few minutes. It was the most boring thing I've ever sat through. Pretty sure it was during the Croom years.