PDA

View Full Version : Commerce

PMDawg
06-06-2019, 03:46 PM
What's the word on TJ? Saw a BA article that says he hasn't even picked up a baseball yet.

Covercorner2
06-06-2019, 03:53 PM
What's the word on TJ? Saw a BA article that says he hasn't even picked up a baseball yet.

TJ?

DancingRabbit
06-06-2019, 03:57 PM
JT

DancingRabbit
06-06-2019, 03:59 PM

I think that was as of Tuesday. Last I've heard. Hope he can go.

PMDawg
06-06-2019, 04:01 PM
JT - duh. Just a brain fart

Cooterpoot
06-06-2019, 04:10 PM
Won’t be a problem. We’ll sweep in 2 games and he’ll get another week (days) of rest.

Commercecomet24
06-06-2019, 05:31 PM
Won’t be a problem. We’ll sweep in 2 games and he’ll get another week (days) of rest.

Concur.

Saltydog
06-06-2019, 07:38 PM
They're not a no. 11 national seed for no reason. People here seem to have little respect for our opponents.

AlSwearengen
06-06-2019, 07:43 PM
They're not a no. 11 national seed for no reason. People here seem to have little respect for our opponents.

Yeah, I hope the team isn’t overlooking them the way the fans are. They didn’t have as many drafted as we did, but they had five drafted in the first six rounds, including three pitchers. That makes for a very dangerous team.

I haven’t looked at their roster, but they very well could have a bunch of sophomores just as talented as ours. Miami made us all nervous and Stanford is a better team than Miami.

Saltydog
06-06-2019, 07:52 PM
Agreed on all accounts and honestly, we haven't played our best ball the last few weeks either. Just because we "should" win doesn't automatically mean we will. BTW, you mentioned Stanford's pitching and that's usually a given with the better West Coast teams but they can also hit.

KentuckyDawg13
06-07-2019, 09:07 AM
They have some BIG boys with lots of power batting. Slugging % blows us away.

Scared_Hitless
06-07-2019, 09:19 AM
We will win with Small, going to need Plumlee to pitch lights out again. I dont wanna see a game 3

ShotgunDawg
06-07-2019, 09:27 AM
Rosebowl seemed very optimistic about Ginn on the Boneyard

I really like Small vs Stanford because I believe Small is better against right handed hitters since his can use his change-up more, because it is an ELITE pitch.

I also like Plumlee against a right handed lineup as that makes his sinker play up

Saltydog
06-07-2019, 11:34 AM
And they've hit 87 homeruns as a team.

deadheaddawg
06-07-2019, 11:39 AM
During the SEC tournament many people here acted like we were done. Overrated. Season was basically over.....now we are so good Stanford is a slam dunk sweep.

I know websites can get viruses, but can websites take medicine too? If so this place needs some Prozac really badly

MarketingBully
06-07-2019, 11:47 AM

No one is overlooking them I assure you especially our team. I know Stanford is good but they aren’t great. I was one of the few guys on here who rather have played Fresno State then Stanford. I think we win but the key will be our Saturday game. Small has to bring his A game and our hitters have to be ready to hit. We had a great hitting approach in our CMU and Miami games. If we bring that approach into this weekend we will be fine. I think our home crowd will also come into effect. Stanford will have never seen an atmosphere like ours in their career.