PDA

View Full Version : How long did the chairbacks last ....

Liverpooldawg
06-06-2019, 09:10 AM
this morning? I got two but I was hitting refresh starting 3 minutes till 8 this morning.

Buddy
06-06-2019, 09:19 AM
About 30 seconds.

Maroonthirteen
06-06-2019, 09:22 AM
I’m just hoping the rain keeps the GA crowd light. So I don’t have to
Move someone’s chairs to make me a hole on the berm. Ha!

confucius say
06-06-2019, 09:43 AM
Sold out by 8:01. I had mine via pre-order but was trying to get a few more for friends. No luck. Can never get the online portal to work.

3rdGen
06-06-2019, 09:59 AM
I’m just hoping the rain keeps the GA crowd light. So I don’t have to
Move someone’s chairs to make me a hole on the berm. Ha!

Real Talk right here! You may have to put your arse in somebody's face too!!*****

Dawg
06-06-2019, 10:25 AM
Selected tickets very fast. Got to a screen showing section row and seat numbers and amounts for my exact tickets and the total. Hit Continue. And just like that..... they were gone. Went back to try again, and every single seat was gone. No singles or anything. Do you think that having them in your cart does not reserve/save them? And someone clicked on the same ones and just actually paid faster than I did?

Dawg-gone-dawgs
06-06-2019, 10:32 AM
so glad I don't have to worry about tickets....

Liverpooldawg
06-06-2019, 10:38 AM
Selected tickets very fast. Got to a screen showing section row and seat numbers and amounts for my exact tickets and the total. Hit Continue. And just like that..... they were gone. Went back to try again, and every single seat was gone. No singles or anything. Do you think that having them in your cart does not reserve/save them? And someone clicked on the same ones and just actually paid faster than I did?

I've had that happen before. Somebody hit the pay button before you did.