PDA

View Full Version : Nick Tiano

somebodyshotmypaw
06-06-2019, 07:35 AM
Saw this tidbit in an article from a writer who covers the NFL full time:

Here?s a college quarterback who came across my desk to watch this week?Tennessee-Chattanooga?s Nick Tiano. A Mississippi State transfer, Tiano is listed at 6?5?, 240 pounds, and has all the tools. Scouts will be keeping a close eye on the fifth year senior come September.

MedDawg
06-06-2019, 11:52 AM
Saw this tidbit in an article from a writer who covers the NFL full time:

Here?s a college quarterback who came across my desk to watch this week?Tennessee-Chattanooga?s Nick Tiano. A Mississippi State transfer, Tiano is listed at 6?5?, 240 pounds, and has all the tools. Scouts will be keeping a close eye on the fifth year senior come September.

He threw for over 2,700 yards and 61.6% last season. He might have been our QB1 under Moorhead.

Goldendawg
06-06-2019, 03:34 PM
He threw for over 2,700 yards and 61.6% last season. He might have been our QB1 under Moorhead.

Would have never worked. Not smart enough!****** Seriously, had what many thought was the deepest, most talented QB roster that we had ever had, until what, two or three transferred out? Hope we don't have that turnover again, but in today's transfer portal, I wanna play now, that is a distinct possibility.

somebodyshotmypaw
06-06-2019, 07:42 PM
Would have never worked. Not smart enough!****** Seriously, had what many thought was the deepest, most talented QB roster that we had ever had, until what, two or three transferred out? Hope we don't have that turnover again, but in today's transfer portal, I wanna play now, that is a distinct possibility.

Elijah Staley left. Nick Tiano left. Lots of people were very high on Tiano.

HaggardDawg
06-06-2019, 08:28 PM
Tiano had the team during that QB battle between he, Fitz, Staley, and Damien.

Dawg61
06-06-2019, 10:51 PM
When Mullen said the famous "UT Chattanooga" phrase about Fitz a week later Tiano announced he was transferring to UTC. I just realized that was probably intentional shade that Mullen was throwing Tiano's way about UTC in a last chance effort to get him to change his mind. Didn't work but it was one of the funniest things Mullen ever said/did.