PDA

View Full Version : Thank goodness we play tomorrow!!!

ShotgunDawg
10-23-2013, 08:06 PM
Since the final quarter of the LSU game this board has been downright toxic. I'm not saying it's without good reason, but Freezus I'm glad we are playing a football game tomorrow!

No matter how you feel about things, I think everyone can agree that going out tomorrow and whipping the dog shit out of Kentucky will make the coffee taste better, help you sleep better at night, make your wife a little prettier, and make your dumps last longer.

If things don't go so well, then I expect I'll even join in Hud party, but, for now, here's to beating the crap out of Kentucky and getting this thing straightened out. Remember, we have a lot of talented young players and should get better as the year progresses. Hopefully, in a month, after Mullen has won some big games, we'll be laughing about these conversations.

msstate7
10-23-2013, 08:25 PM
I'm hopeful myself. I'll be there wearing white tomorrow night.

Political Hack
10-23-2013, 08:28 PM
please win. please win. please win.

msstate7
10-23-2013, 08:38 PM
please win. please win. please win.

Or for the hud lovers... Please lose. Please lose. Please lose.

I'm for please win

CadaverDawg
10-23-2013, 08:40 PM
Or for the hud lovers... Please lose. Please lose. Please lose.

I'm for please win

Screw that. I like Hud, but I never root against MSU. I truly want Mullen to turn it around and win 7 or 8 games...starting tomorrow. But if he's going to suck, go ahead and get it out of the way so we can hire Hud. Ha

cheewgumm
10-23-2013, 09:23 PM
Plus 1

Screw that. I like Hud, but I never root against MSU. I truly want Mullen to turn it around and win 7 or 8 games...starting tomorrow. But if he's going to suck, go ahead and get it out of the way so we can hire Hud. Ha

BulldogBear
10-23-2013, 09:45 PM
I'm hopeful myself. I'll be there wearing white tomorrow night.

Me too but if we come out wearing white blow bowl helmets I'm changing to maroon to try to stifle the bad juju

DownwardDawg
10-23-2013, 09:53 PM

Exactly how I feel.

Coach34
10-23-2013, 09:56 PM
I'm ready to watch Dakota light it up and continue to get better. And I want to see a Secondary play better ball. Love should be healthy- that should help alot.

preachermatt83
10-23-2013, 09:58 PM
Since the final quarter of the LSU game this board has been downright toxic. I'm not saying it's without good reason, but Freezus I'm glad we are playing a football game tomorrow!

No matter how you feel about things, I think everyone can agree that going out tomorrow and whipping the dog shit out of Kentucky will make the coffee taste better, help you sleep better at night, make your wife a little prettier, and make your dumps last longer.

If things don't go so well, then I expect I'll even join in Hud party, but, for now, here's to beating the crap out of Kentucky and getting this thing straightened out. Remember, we have a lot of talented young players and should get better as the year progresses. Hopefully, in a month, after Mullen has won some big games, we'll be laughing about these conversations.

that's the funniest thing I have read all week.. hahahahahahaha!!

Barking 13
10-24-2013, 08:26 AM
Am I the only one that would like to see Russell come out and light it up for a game? Don't get me wrong, I'm on team Dak, but I sure would like to give TR a little cred.

sbcmortgageman
10-24-2013, 08:31 AM
Am I the only one that would like to see Russell come out and light it up for a game?
Don't get me wrong, I'm on team Dak, but I sure would like to give TR a little cred.

Yes because we have no shot at going bowling with Tyler. Hate to say that because I like him. But if he lights it up Mullen will play him against A&M, USCe and OM. We get destroyed in all those without Dak at the helm. He's 8th in SEC in rushing yards per game, with a good QB rating. He's keeps the defense honest.