PDA

View Full Version : Don't look now, but the WEATHER .......

Liverpooldawg
06-03-2019, 10:44 AM
isn't looking great for the Super. We may be dodging rain and storms all weekend.

ScoobaDawg
06-03-2019, 10:51 AM
Too early to freak out... but Sat and Sun doesn't look that bad.. scattered showers throughout the day.

Big thing is to see what happens with the low pressure in the bay of campeche which currently has a 60% chance of becoming a Topical depression / storm.

StarkVegasSteve
06-03-2019, 10:54 AM
If there was ever any doubt that we were a baseball school, no one will doubt it anymore if they hear about us closely following a low pressure system in the Bay of Campeche.

ScoobaDawg
06-03-2019, 11:04 AM
If there was ever any doubt that we were a baseball school, no one will doubt it anymore if they hear about us closely following a low pressure system in the Bay of Campeche.

91L. Not much to see yet. But it's something I will be watching.

starkvegasdawg
06-03-2019, 11:55 AM
I saw it was down there and that some models were bringing it onshore in Mexico and recurving it back over MS mid to late week. But Scooba is right...waaaaaaay too early to freak out over a tropical system that hasn't even formed yet. It's just as likely to be sunny and 95 next weekend.

ScoobaDawg
06-03-2019, 12:22 PM
Yep.. even if we are a fri-sat-sun site. if we get pushed for rain. i think they would let us play 1 per day and finish on monday instead.. vs a DH on sat or sun.

IMAREBL2 AND A DAWG
06-03-2019, 01:31 PM

True but I don’t think there has ever been a doubt! I mean can you name a 4-5 year stretch where state had an awful baseball team. I really don’t know the history but I’ve always thought you guys (I guess I need to start saying we) were a baseball powerhouse.

BuckyIsAB****
06-03-2019, 06:21 PM
I am going to be pissed off beyond all means if the weather sucks Fri-Sun this weekend. Will be in Stark Fri-Mon