PDA

View Full Version : I will tell you what

Lord McBuckethead
06-02-2019, 11:37 PM
This is my first experience with the left field lounge area. And that damn place was made for me. Can't wait for next week.

Maroonthirteen
06-03-2019, 08:40 AM
This is my first experience with the left field lounge area. And that damn place was made for me. Can't wait for next week.

IMO, that is the best part of the new Dude. Great seats and atmosphere from foul pole to foul pole.

RiverCityDawg
06-03-2019, 08:45 AM

Were you at a rig or did you just linger about? Curious as to what most folks do that don't have a connection but want to spend time out there.

Lord McBuckethead
06-03-2019, 09:11 AM
Were you at a rig or did you just linger about? Curious as to what most folks do that don't have a connection but want to spend time out there.

I was invited out. If you want a similar situation, you need to get their early and get a spot in the open lounge area in the right field corner.

Tbonewannabe
06-03-2019, 09:40 AM
I was invited out. If you want a similar situation, you need to get their early and get a spot in the open lounge area in the right field corner.

Is there open spots in the outfield lounge that are first come first serve? The only game I was able to attend this year, I was able to get general admission chairbacks.

Liverpooldawg
06-03-2019, 09:46 AM
Is there open spots in the outfield lounge that are first come first serve? The only game I was able to attend this year, I was able to get general admission chairbacks.

Yes. Next to the right field foul pole, lower level. It was mostly occupied by students during the regular season. It's standing only but with some leaning rails. It's almost exactly like the terraced standing areas in older European Soccer stadiums. It's notnlarge so get there early.

Tbonewannabe
06-03-2019, 09:50 AM
Yes. Next to the right field foul pole, lower level. It was mostly occupied by students during the regular season. It's standing only but with some leaning rails. It's almost exactly like the terraced standing areas in older European Soccer stadiums. It's notnlarge so get there early.

Great to know. I actually got engaged in right field back when it had trees and grass before rigs took over from Left and Center field in 2001.

Maroonthirteen
06-03-2019, 11:10 AM

Or Be a hitch hiker from Belgium. You’ll get an invite.