PDA

View Full Version : Looks like 6 from the SEC in the Supers if LSU takes down USM on Monday

TaleofTwoDogs
06-02-2019, 11:25 PM
Ole Miss had a joke of a regional. Stanford play Monday against Fresno State. Not sure which one is the better match up for us. LSU will probably finish off USM Monday. Hope the golden buzzards can pull it out.

deadheaddawg
06-02-2019, 11:32 PM
I think LSU is already in. No game Tomorrow

And the super will be in baton rouge against a not great FSU team.

LSU will make Omaha

deadheaddawg
06-02-2019, 11:33 PM
And Stanford and Fresno are playing now. Fresno down 6-8, but if they win now game tomorrow

Skydawg1
06-02-2019, 11:35 PM
I think LSU is already in. No game Tomorrow

And the super will be in baton rouge against a not great FSU team.

LSU will make OmahaI hate this new bullshit 16 National Seeds. Shit, just hand everyone a Super Reg. LSU deserves a Super about as much as I need another hole in my head. Florida State should get the SR. Absolute BS. Yes, if you're up 18-2 in your Regional Title game, your region is bullshit.

the_real_MSU_is_us
06-02-2019, 11:42 PM
I hate this new bullshit 16 National Seeds. Shit, just hand everyone a Super Reg. LSU deserves a Super about as much as I need another hole in my head. Florida State should get the SR. Absolute BS. Yes, if you're up 18-2 in your Regional Title game, your region is bullshit.

I mean FSU was up 10-1 on UGA in the championship game so by your logic they had it easier too.

But yes, the team that won the NC regional should host. NCAA only cares about attendance and money though

Tbonewannabe
06-02-2019, 11:47 PM
I saw some stat that LSU had 9 of 11 National Seeds lose in a regional when they were matched up. So I guess 10 of 12 now. That is insane if true.

Skydawg1
06-02-2019, 11:50 PM
I saw some stat that LSU had 9 of 11 National Seeds lose in a regional when they were matched up. So I guess 10 of 12 now. That is insane if true.At this point...I actually WANT both State and LSU to make the CWS finals and we beat that damn ass, break the voodoo curse and get our first Natty, then start a trend where STATE wins the series each year, AND starts beating them in their beloved Football every year. With a "fluke" LSU win here and there sprinkled in.

Homedawg
06-02-2019, 11:53 PM
At this point...I actually WANT both State and LSU to make the CWS finals and we beat that damn ass, break the voodoo curse and get our first Natty, then start a trend where STATE wins the series each year, AND starts beating them in their beloved Football every year. With a "fluke" LSU win here and there sprinkled in.

If we face LSU it will be in the finals. So I'm ok w that.

Skydawg1
06-02-2019, 11:54 PM
I'd we face LSU it will be in the finals. So I'm ok w that.Yes, that's what I said. Bring their asses ON.

CadaverDawg
06-03-2019, 01:43 AM
If we face LSU it will be in the finals. So I'm ok w that.

Would be the highest attendance in CWS history, and that record would never be broken.